DEADLIFT22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

right tricep problem

anyone have this happen to them????

im right handed with everything i do, but when i do triceps my left feels so much more tight and the right feels like i barely worked it. also my right tricep is no where near as developed as the left. what would cause this?? i have even tried using single arm exercies but to no avail. any suggestions would be appreciated

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea, i get that too. left for whatever reason feels like it's worked harder and 'looks' bigger than the right, yet upon measurement the right is actually bigger (fatter).

been like that for 8+yrs.....i just chalk it up to being unsymmetrical and saying screw it and not worrying about it.
    Booo

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh yea, but as long as you're pushing the bar evenly (i.e., 1 side isn't lopsided) and both sides are equally strong (e.g., again, when u use a bar one side isn't lifting higher than the other, and with dbs u can use the same weight), i wouldn't worry about it
    Booo

DEADLIFT22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no never noticed the left to be stronger then the right, i appreciate the comments, just thought something was wrong or i was deformed or something.