Registered User just.push.it123's Avatar
    just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What looks big at 5"8 or 174cm?

Assuming your 10% bf or leaner what weight do you think a small framed guy at that height would be considered a good size?

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just googled 5'8" bodybuilder and looked at the images. Seen some decent sized guy named Brandon Curry, but it says dude is 255! I honestly didn't think he looked THAT big, dude must have gotten some rock implants in exchange for muscles. Being a shorter bodybuilder even by a few inches sure does make them seem a little smaller than they actually are.

I wanted to be about 235 lbs. but now i might have to consider even upping that now as a goal.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up jackpot!

Here's a more reasonable pick....

Kenyatta Wilson.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 165 lbs Off-season, 154 lbs competing

Dude looks like the size I want to be....just gotta scale him to 5'10" and guess what his stats would be. Awesome proportions on him. Thanks to you and your thread, I got my goal appearance, THANKS!

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Aren't most of the top pros (Jay, Branch, Phil etc...) mostly around 5'6" to 5'9"?

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by eekLV View Post

Kenyatta Wilson.

Dude looks like the size I want to be....just gotta scale him to 5'10" and guess what his stats would be. Awesome proportions on him. Thanks to you and your thread, I got my goal appearance, THANKS!
    Wow, he looks awesome at only 165lbs. Would be unbelievably happy if I had his body!

Registered User just.push.it123's Avatar
    just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.push.it123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eekLV View Post

Kenyatta Wilson.

Yeh that guy is massive the amount of size he has might be a little unrealistic for me but I was thinking 176 at 10% he looks a lot leaner than 10% and he def isn't 165lbs he is way bigger than that surely

cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by just.push.it123 View Post
    Yeh that guy is massive the amount of size he has might be a little unrealistic for me but I was thinking 176 at 10% he looks a lot leaner than 10% and he def isn't 165lbs he is way bigger than that surely
    Agreed -- can't really be sub-160 in competition shape from photos I've seen. Guessing closer to 175?

nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't focus on weight

focus on being the best version of you possible.
    Nick Ritchie
    NLP, Hypnotist, Online Fitness Coach

Join My 12 Week Transformation Program:

http://nickritchielive.com/transformation-program

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    depends on natty or juicy juice
    Stern Crew

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Dominik221180/

This guy is 5'5"...but you'd never guess that he's only 175lbs.

PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]