Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm done with sloots (srs), was fun while it lasted

For the past 2 years I've smashed quite a few sloots. No emotion, no care, no nothing. As soon as I could tell they wanted anything more I dropped them like the fukin cum dumpsters that they are, I have 0 respect for these chicks. It gave me some sort of a sense of validation, that I could chat up some random chick and within a night or up to a week depending on the situation, I'd be smashing her brains out.

That is all changing brahs, I literally have no interest in smashing anymore randoms, it's such an empty feeling after a while, it makes you cold towards women, especially seeing how disgustingly slutty some of them are (I have some stories.)

It's time to get a girlfriend, there are (albeit a few) respectable, classy, educated, goal-oriented women out there, and I'm going to focus on finding one no matter how long it takes. These girls aren't going to be at EDM festivals, bars/clubs or all those other places that are sloot central (trust me I've been to them all, no good girls go to those places). Gonna have to start frequenting starbucks and Indigo fuarrkk

Any brahs know this feel? For all the miscers who think that smashing sloots all day brings happiness or validation, just know that it's short lived, it's really no way of living life IMO

Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mickerr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wish I knew this feel.
    just got out of a 7 year relationship, could use some of this "quality time" you described nomsayin?

udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udieipwn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    op is a *******

On a srs note, age-24 so enjoy your glory years while you still have them because you will regret it later if you don't.

composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the truth i fear.

Although it sounds as though you smash more sloots than i do, so maybe i'll be in the smashing sloots stage a bit longer than you.

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol was just having this conversation 5 min ago with my bros

4 of us sitting in my house right now talking about girls

1 guy just got used by a sloot so bad.

Not trying to derail your thread or anything.

Wish i could find a good girlfriend. Feelsbadman.
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agreed

quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) quixoticbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mechanical Engineerbrahbrahbrah

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    For the past 2 years I've smashed quite a few sloots. No emotion, no care, no nothing. As soon as I could tell they wanted anything more I dropped them like the fukin cum dumpsters that they are, I have 0 respect for these chicks. It gave me some sort of a sense of validation, that I could chat up some random chick and within a night or up to a week depending on the situation, I'd be smashing her brains out.

That is all changing brahs, I literally have no interest in smashing anymore randoms, it's such an empty feeling after a while, it makes you cold towards women, especially seeing how disgustingly slutty some of them are (I have some stories.)

It's time to get a girlfriend, there are (albeit a few) respectable, classy, educated, goal-oriented women out there, and I'm going to focus on finding one no matter how long it takes. These girls aren't going to be at EDM festivals, bars/clubs or all those other places that are sloot central (trust me I've been to them all, no good girls go to those places). Gonna have to start frequenting starbucks and Indigo fuarrkk

Any brahs know this feel? For all the miscers who think that smashing sloots all day brings happiness or validation, just know that it's short lived, it's really no way of living life IMO
    yet you still say "was fun while it lasted" if you find this girl you're looking for that doesn't exist I bet you'll want to smash sloots you see.

Get shredded or die mirin live4laxx's Avatar
    live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is a..

notsrs knew this feel, got over it in 20 mins you will too brah
    S&P

-neg atrueboss on sight crew-

Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in all honesty man, a great girlfriend will still be ultimately unsatisfactory. As cliché as it sounds, security can't be found in anything external. It's all illusory as phuk
    375/270/440

Road to 1200 total

Meditation brah

Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100) Toro91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Agree on the empty feeling brah lol, and you honestly do start seeing every girl in a cold way to the point where you act like such an ******* that you get sloots throwing themselves at you daily "trying" to change you.

Anyways Starbucks is full of sloots from my experience.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by udieipwn View Post
    op is a *******

On a srs note, age-24 so enjoy your glory years while you still have them because you will regret it later if you don't.
    I've "enjoyed" enough to be honest, I've been with blondes, brunettes, spanish, asian, big ass chicks, petite girls, tall girls you name it. I can honestly say if I got married tomorrow I'd have no regrets (unless I married a sloot of course)
    Originally Posted by composedpocket View Post
    This is the truth i fear.

Although it sounds as though you smash more sloots than i do, so maybe i'll be in the smashing sloots stage a bit longer than you.
    There's been quite a few, and yes the totality over time is what really changes you. As of a month ago I was perfectly happy with the way things were going and then just like that my mentality changed
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    Lol was just having this conversation 5 min ago with my bros

4 of us sitting in my house right now talking about girls

1 guy just got used by a sloot so bad.

Not trying to derail your thread or anything.

Wish i could find a good girlfriend. Feelsbadman.
    tell your bro not to worry about it, sloots have no power. He should just disregard and move on

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Let's hear some!

I wish you luck in whatever you're looking for bro, but I hate to break it to you: This "good girl" you're looking for is just like that "good ole country boy" women look for, it's just some romanticized stereotype.
    Crews are for homers crew

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have stories yet dont tell them? spill

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Share some stories brah

Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    in all honesty man, a great girlfriend will still be ultimately unsatisfactory. As cliché as it sounds, security can't be found in anything external. It's all illusory as phuk
    It's not about security with me, I'm a lone wolf, don't need anybody. It would just be nice for a change to have a girl who'll cook me a fukin meal/clean my apartment instead of sloots who make a mess and ask me when I'm gonna order a fukn pizza

Location: Manchester / Nottingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op you have what i want

when will it be mine turn

zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000) zippology is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by WunSen View Post
    Do it.

0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for story time.
    "You think this is a f**king game?"

wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wigbang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in4 story

Originally Posted by JazB View Post
    Share some stories brah
    Originally Posted by WunSen View Post
    Originally Posted by Deceus View Post
    Let's hear some!
    Last September I went back to law school, Avicci was in town for a music festival so me and my buddy got all decked out and hit it up. Night was pretty sweet there were sloots everywhere, after the event was over we followed this huge crowd to the club. After about a half hour I ran into these 2 girls in my program who were just dancing and chilling out (both of them are in long term relationships, one was over a year the other was 3 years). They came up to ME, and started flirting with me pretty clearly, pulling up my shirt touching my abs and all that. To be honest I thought nothing of it because I figured they'd be too stupid to do this out in the open where potentially someone we know could see.

Anyways they tell me to come outside for a smoke, then when we're outside I see my buddy who wheeled some chick and he said peace jumped in a cab and headed to her place. Meanwhile after the ciggerette one of the chicks (asian) tells me she's kinda drunk and she wants to go home, I wanted to go back in and pull but she looked kind of sick and since her place was literally 3 min away I figured I'd be nice and just help her home then come back. Get back to her place, and all of a sudden she looks completely fine (she made me carry her inside to because she was "stumbling"). Long story short, they basically took me to the room and wanted a threesome, which of course I fukin did it who wouldn't. They still continued in their relationships, and I saw one of the girls boyfriends all the time was pretty lulzy as fuk since he had no clue. but oh well.

lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50) lameBOYadvanced will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol your imaginary good girl doesn't exist ******* op. Check this out been banging out a few chicks here and there over the last few months. Thought I found a gem. Cute chick, studying to be a dentist, smart, graduate, very goal orientated. Turns out she has been taking another dick whilst I was telling her how much I liked her.

Now I'm not really upset or heartbroken as she never really wanted a relationship anyway and we never really smashed that much but believe me all these sloots want to do is get fuked by any guy they find remotely attractive. So either accept it and become tue beta boyfriend or continue not loving these hoes.

And word to the wise:

Being aesthetic is a recipe for DISASTER if u want something serious. By its very nature its intended to attract women looking for sex which will obviously open up a pool of whores

AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for OP interesting stories.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for sloot tales.

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for stories.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by lameBOYadvanced View Post
    Lol your imaginary good girl doesn't exist ******* op. Check this out been banging out a few chicks here and there over the last few months. Thought I found a gem. Cute chick, studying to be a dentist, smart, graduate, very goal orientated. Turns out she has been taking another dick whilst I was telling her how much I liked her.

Now I'm not really upset or heartbroken as she never really wanted a relationship anyway and we never really smashed that much but believe me all these sloots want to do is get fuked by any guy they find remotely attractive. So either accept it and become tue beta boyfriend or continue not loving these hoes.

And word to the wise:

Being aesthetic is a recipe for DISASTER if u want something serious. By its very nature its intended to attract women looking for sex which will obviously open up a pool of whores
    Sorry to hear that bro, but at least you're not even upset about it, take it as a learning experience and move on. I'm just really looking to try something different, life has become stagnant going out on weekends using the same lines, just same shyt different girl/day. If it doesn't work then oh well, I don't see how I would get too emotionally invested in a girl anyways, pretty blocked off in that respect

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So much of this right here.
    Cha Cha Cha

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last September I went back to law school, Avicci was in town for a music festival so me and my buddy got all decked out and hit it up. Night was pretty sweet there were sloots everywhere, after the event was over we followed this huge crowd to the club. After about a half hour I ran into these 2 girls in my program who were just dancing and chilling out (both of them are in long term relationships, one was over a year the other was 3 years). They came up to ME, and started flirting with me pretty clearly, pulling up my shirt touching my abs and all that. To be honest I thought nothing of it because I figured they'd be too stupid to do this out in the open where potentially someone we know could see.

Anyways they tell me to come outside for a smoke, then when we're outside I see my buddy who wheeled some chick and he said peace jumped in a cab and headed to her place. Meanwhile after the ciggerette one of the chicks (asian) tells me she's kinda drunk and she wants to go home, I wanted to go back in and pull but she looked kind of sick and since her place was literally 3 min away I figured I'd be nice and just help her home then come back. Get back to her place, and all of a sudden she looks completely fine (she made me carry her inside to because she was "stumbling"). Long story short, they basically took me to the room and wanted a threesome, which of course I fukin did it who wouldn't. They still continued in their relationships, and I saw one of the girls boyfriends all the time was pretty lulzy as fuk since he had no clue. but oh well.
    You do realize the boyfriend is going to be you now, right? There's players and then there's the played.
    Crews are for homers crew

MilfordMav7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for some of those stories