gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Protein Powder For Weight Loss & Muscle Gain

Hi Folks,

I have been working out for around 8 weeks and managed to lose 17 pounds with changing my diet and exercising 4-5 times per week which includes tons of cardio and weight training. Pre workout I was taking craze and also taking boditronics diet whey before and after workouts. I still have probably around a stone to lose (I still have a beer belly but obviously it has came down quite a bit). My protein powder is almost empty and I need to order some more my question is should I still be using diet whey or should I try something different and if so what do you recommend?. My goal is to tone up as much as possible, ideally lose tons of my body fat, gain muscle and hopefully be able to see my abs a lot more. Apologies if this seems like a silly question but I have been told various things some say I need to stay on diet whey and others say that as I am doing so much cardio I don't need to use diet whey.

One of my concerns is I am scared of ordering the wrong protein and gaining far too much weight and I have noticed some of the diet whey has quite high saturated fat content per serving.

I am not expecting miracles and I am prepared to work my arse off just want to ensure I am taking the best possible supplements which will help me.

P.S I am also starting a 3 week cycle of animal cuts in a few weeks if that helps.

Thanks for your help

David

healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ProNom because it's excellent quality and tastes great. I like the 6 protein blend.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no 1 protein powder is going to make you lose weight more then another, or gain more muscle then another.

They will have different calories, and different protein amounts. But it is your overall diet that will determine weight loss or muscle gain.

You need to be on a deficit to lose weight, and a surplus to gain muscle. You will not be able to do both at the same time.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whole food... chicken turkey that kind of thing.. if you are having a hard time filling your macros with whole food then just find a low cal low fat powder.. such as BigBlend from Betancourt http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/big-blend.html

120cal per serving 2g fat 2g of sugar... cant go wrong here and 10/10 taste
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    no 1 protein powder is going to make you lose weight more then another, or gain more muscle then another.

They will have different calories, and different protein amounts. But it is your overall diet that will determine weight loss or muscle gain.

You need to be on a deficit to lose weight, and a surplus to gain muscle. You will not be able to do both at the same time.
    Highlighted for emphasis. You can actually gain muscle on a deficit, but it will be miniscule. To gain appreciable muscle, you'll need to be in a caloric surplus. So it's best to focus on one goal at a time.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the responses I am eating tons of chicken and tuna on a daily basis in regards to my diet it is very good I am just trying to ensure I order the correct protein.

Thanks

David

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gonzo1986 View Post
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the responses I am eating tons of chicken and tuna on a daily basis in regards to my diet it is very good I am just trying to ensure I order the correct protein.

Thanks

David
    What is your current calorie and macronutrient intake? If you aren't eating toward these goals then it is hard
    to judge if your diets actually in check. I would suggest visiting the nutrition section.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    What is your current calorie and macronutrient intake? If you aren't eating toward these goals then it is hard
    to judge if your diets actually in check. I would suggest visiting the nutrition section.
    This. Here is a link to the Nutrition Forum
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com