EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliGuzman36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shouls my biceps hurt????

Every time I workout my Biceps I feel the burn in them but after they never hurt. I mostly do barbell curl and hammer curl for biceps but I never feel pain. Am I doing something wrong??? If so please tell me in what.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. DOMS is not a indicator of muscle growth.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no pain doesn't mean you are building muscle. It could just mean you injured yourself.

Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Your fine, keep working hard

AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your body is just getting used to it, just keep pushing you'll notice results