RowaBryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Guys think this is enough cardio?

Stats:

13 Years Old
    5'11 - 6'

Monday - Hour and a half pickup game
    Tuesday - Basketball game
    Wednesday - Hour and a half pickup game + hour and a half practice
    Thursday - Rest/Basketball game
    Friday - hour and a half, maybe longer pick up game
    Saturday - Workout or rest.
    Sunday - 2 hour pickup game/workout

I'm very talented at basketball for my age, so I'm playing with University/Senior Highschool basketball players. So it's more than just a lousy pickup game for me (half-ass playing).

I'm thinking for my workout I'll be doing plyometrics, HIIT running for 15-20 minutes, and pushups/pullups/situps/etc.

My schedule will sometimes get altered so I may be missing like one pickup game sometimes.

What do you guys think?

kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RowaBryan View Post
    Stats:

13 Years Old
    5'11 - 6'

Monday - Hour and a half pickup game
    Tuesday - Basketball game
    Wednesday - Hour and a half pickup game + hour and a half practice
    Thursday - Rest/Basketball game
    Friday - hour and a half, maybe longer pick up game
    Saturday - Workout or rest.
    Sunday - 2 hour pickup game/workout

I'm very talented at basketball for my age, so I'm playing with University/Senior Highschool basketball players. So it's more than just a lousy pickup game for me (half-ass playing).

I'm thinking for my workout I'll be doing plyometrics, HIIT running for 15-20 minutes, and pushups/pullups/situps/etc.

My schedule will sometimes get altered so I may be missing like one pickup game sometimes.

What do you guys think?
    Dude, you're an active 13 year old- don't sweat it. Plyos are good for you, HIIT and a simple body workout like that on the routine you posted are fine. Just making sure you're eating enough, and healthy. Maybe hit the weights if the motivate strikes you, but you're 13 (though you're obviously lying somewhere cause your stats say 14.)

Go eat something.

RowaBryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kels_88 View Post
    Dude, you're an active 13 year old- don't sweat it. Plyos are good for you, HIIT and a simple body workout like that on the routine you posted are fine. Just making sure you're eating enough, and healthy. Maybe hit the weights if the motivate strikes you, but you're 13 (though you're obviously lying somewhere cause your stats say 14.)

Go eat something.
    Lol man I eat enough my diet is down pat, I've posted my rough diet here multiple times. And yeah I'm 13 I put 14 on my profile, don't think that matters too much though o.O.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're 13, play sports, and don't eat a ton of junk food ... you'll be fine. Your routine looks fine.