Dem0nstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're take on these Protein Supplements?

So far my top protein picks according what I have heard would be ON 100% Gold Whey, Trutein, Protean, Gaint Sports and IsoFlex.

I want to know your take on the following?
    - Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    - Axis Labs Clutch Whey Protein
    - VPX Zero Carb SRO
    - Gaspari Nutrition IsoFusion

Also what about some of the organic protein brands?
    - TrueNutrition Beef Protein Isolate
    - Source Naturals True Whey
    - NOW Certified Organic Whey Protein
    - Proventive Nutritional Therapies: Harmonized Protein

I would love to hear your take on these, thanks.

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dem0nstar View Post
    So far my top protein picks according what I have heard would be ON 100% Gold Whey, Trutein, Protean, Gaint Sports and IsoFlex.

- VPX Zero Carb SRO

First off I wouldn't go with an isolate unless I was lactose intolerant. So unless you are, I'd drop those from the running. With the deal going on on Pronom, it's hard to suggest anything different. Go with Pronom. Also, is there any real reason you'd want to get an organic powder? And anything listed as beef protein isolate is really just collagen protein which is made up of unwanted parts of animals and very low in quality and bioavailability. Pronom also comes with a free orange triad right now. Jump on it.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Define organic? Most things can fall into that heading and some people take the terminology too far. One is not superior to the other in this instance you laid out. Also, beef protein is not superior to whey protein. The marketing is in the source. Some sources are better then others - i.e. whey is superior to soy when it comes to amino acid profile etc. Personally, I do not like the idea of drinking meat protein but it's not harmful - just seems gross to me.

Therefore, I will start with the top list and ignore the organic for the above reasons. All those proteins are made by solid companies. Personally, I like ProNom when it comes to profile and taste. Taste depends upon what you like since we don't all share the same taste buds. Also, price point is worth taking notice to because you can typically save a solid amount when things are on sale etc.

I have not tried any protein in the first list other then ProNom to even begin to comment on what I enjoy regarding flavor. All I can say is I am very supportive of Controlled Labs products and their product line in general. I am a bit biased.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

- VPX Zero Carb SRO

Beef protein can be hard to flavor, so that's something to consider. All of the ones you listed originally are fine, the SRO and Isofusion are expensive since they're isolates. Have not heard of any of the other ones.

I haven't heard any good comment about beef protein, from MuscleMeds aswell. Since TrueNutrition produces organic protein I thought I might have you guys take on it. I am trying to cut and get lean hence I was checking out SRO. It sure is pricy though, I wish they give us some discount on this product. Can't wait to grab one.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't heard any good comment about beef protein, from MuscleMeds aswell. Since TrueNutrition produces organic protein I thought I might have you guys take on it. I am trying to cut and get lean hence I was checking out SRO. It sure is pricy though, I wish they give us some discount on this product. Can't wait to grab one.
    I use Pronom and SRO Graham Cracker on a daily basis, both are solid. While it is on the more expensive side, WPI is extremely costly to produce with a relatively low profit margin. Like mentioned above, it's especially good for those who are lactose intolerant. If you are looking for a less expensive option, go with Syngex. It has one of the highest servings per 5lb tub as there are no added fillers to up the protein content on the label (t/g/etc). 85 servings for ~55 dollars of whey protein concentrate and isolate.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    I use Pronom and SRO Graham Cracker on a daily basis, both are solid. While it is on the more expensive side, WPI is extremely costly to produce with a relatively low profit margin. Like mentioned above, it's especially good for those who are lactose intolerant. If you are looking for a less expensive option, go with Syngex. It has one of the highest servings per 5lb tub as there are no added fillers to up the protein content on the label (t/g/etc). 85 servings for ~55 dollars of whey protein concentrate and isolate.
    Thanks, I am not lactose intolerant, but I do like the idea of the purest form of whey. I am trying to keep the carb level to a minimum since I am on a calorie deficit diet so I am considering the Isolate option. And yes SRO looks solid, also has a whooping 9.5 ratings.