weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Human Evolution Hydrolized Whey Dark Chocolate Review

I was fortunate to receive a 3 lb tub of Human Evolution's Pro Maker Hydrolized whey to try in dark chocolate flavor, so thank you to the Human Evolution team for the opportunity! I don't typically just drink protein powder in shakes, so I tried this flavor in a few different ways. I'll run through my thoughts on the product now.

Macros/Profile: 10/10
    Each 35g scoop has 138 calories, but those calories are coming almost entirely from protein. Only 2g carbs and <1g of fat per scoop to go with 30g of protein is excellent. With only 4 ingredients and proof that the product hasn't been spiked with aminos or anything, you can't ask for much better out of a protein powder.

Taste: 9/10
    Like I said, I tried this flavor in a few different ways: in a couple shakes, in sludge/protein pudding, in oatmeal, and baking. I wouldn't really describe the flavor as dark chocolate to be honest. My initial thought when I first tried a shake with it was that it reminded me of Optimum Nutrition's milk chocolate flavor. I'm actually glad that it doesn't have a stronger cocoa/ dark chocolate flavor, however, because I think the balance between sweetness and cocoa flavoring is pretty spot on.
    I really liked this flavor in shakes and as protein pudding (Greek yogurt or cottage cheese + whey). It was okay in oats, but not great, and the flavor was masked quite a bit compared to other protein powders when I baked with it.

Overall, this is definitely a solid product with an excellent profile. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a chocolate flavored protein, especially if you're looking for protein powder mainly for shakes, which is where I think this flavor shined the most.

Proats

Brownie Loaves

Muffins

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with you this protein has a great macro profile. Plus I love how it has an even protein number if 30 instead of something random like 27g. I think it just makes things a little easier. Nice pictures, havent tried baking with this protein but might have to soon after seeing the pics. Glad you enjoyed it!
    Last edited by FaurckkkMyronn; 04-28-2016 at 02:08 PM.