Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User streetlit35's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: United States
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'7", 181 lbs
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit streetlit35's BodySpace
    streetlit35 is offline

    Exclamation New Muscle Pharm Assault (formula) Review

    First post. I only joined bodybuilding.com because they were the only one who would be selling the new Muscle Pharm Assault and the GNC wouldn't have the new Assault available on Aug 1st. So I ordered the Pineapple Mango flavor, and had it shipped over night because I couldn't wait to try it out. I'm a boxer, and I am training for my first pro fight. In the past I used Craze (love it), SSinjuice, Super pump max, ACG3, and was a big fan of Bio Rhythm's Arnge Krush (was bummed when they discontinued it). I was a fan of the last Assault because for prof boxers we get drug tested, so one of my friends turned me onto Assault because it was banned substance free. I know GNC has the EPIQ line but I haven't tried it.

    Now I'm not a body builder. I like a pre-workout that gives me the jolt, focus, and especially helps with the nitric oxide to help me power through my workouts (all my sets are high reps 20-100). I'm in better shape then most, and most of my workouts last close to or over three hrs. My supplementation is horrible lol I just take a multi-vitamin and that's it. I don't really believe in all that as long as you eat right and rest well.

    Now onto my review. The problems I had with the last Assault was you really didn't get a jolt to jump start you, but you got a nice endurance push but it dehydrated you bad. Bad in the boxing gym, but great in the weight room lol also I got a little crash after I cooled down from my workouts, so I had to take a nap. Also had to take a dump during the workouts (I hear this was a complaint with most)

    Now I was excited for the new Assault formula because the scoop serving size is smaller, and it hyped up some new energy formula that you have a longer energy push without a crash. I'm not sure of the difference between this formula and the last one (sorry). I think it increased the beta alanine because when I took it today (used 1 1/2 scoop) I was hit with that tingling sensation like never before (certainly didn't get it from the last Assault) and was ready to kill the workout.

    Of course the thirst problem is still there, so keep a bottle of water or Gatorade by you lol but the endurance, focus & clarity is amazing. I killed my first workout on this (which was today) with a 3 hr strength workout and concluded with a 16 min 3 mile run, and I still had energy afterwards. After cooling off, taking a shower I was expecting a crash but it never came! I love what they did with this new formula, and bodybuilding.com has a GREAT sale going on right now. I definitely recommend it for athletes who do cross fit or any other sport.

    This is my first review on this site, so my profile is blah lol because I never done reviews before but I always read the reviews on supplements before I buy them. So I was hoping this may be helpful for someone thinking about trying the new Assault.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Bertstare BigRees's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: New Zealand
    Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    Posts: 689
    Rep Power: 154
    BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BigRees's BodySpace
    BigRees is offline
    Nice review brah. First one of the new Assault formula that I could find!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL BODYBUILDING.COM PLATINUM ACCOUNT
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Lunarr13's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Stats: 5'3", 154 lbs
    Posts: 169
    Rep Power: 132
    Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunarr13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Lunarr13's BodySpace
    Lunarr13 is offline
    Yeah great review on the new product, been curious what people would say about it!
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User MaziarKia's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Stats: 163 lbs
    Posts: 144
    Rep Power: 55
    MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MaziarKia's BodySpace
    MaziarKia is offline
    Originally Posted by streetlit35 View Post
    First post. I only joined bodybuilding.com because they were the only one who would be selling the new Muscle Pharm Assault and the GNC wouldn't have the new Assault available on Aug 1st. So I ordered the Pineapple Mango flavor, and had it shipped over night because I couldn't wait to try it out. I'm a boxer, and I am training for my first pro fight. In the past I used Craze (love it), SSinjuice, Super pump max, ACG3, and was a big fan of Bio Rhythm's Arnge Krush (was bummed when they discontinued it). I was a fan of the last Assault because for prof boxers we get drug tested, so one of my friends turned me onto Assault because it was banned substance free. I know GNC has the EPIQ line but I haven't tried it.

    Now I'm not a body builder. I like a pre-workout that gives me the jolt, focus, and especially helps with the nitric oxide to help me power through my workouts (all my sets are high reps 20-100). I'm in better shape then most, and most of my workouts last close to or over three hrs. My supplementation is horrible lol I just take a multi-vitamin and that's it. I don't really believe in all that as long as you eat right and rest well.

    Now onto my review. The problems I had with the last Assault was you really didn't get a jolt to jump start you, but you got a nice endurance push but it dehydrated you bad. Bad in the boxing gym, but great in the weight room lol also I got a little crash after I cooled down from my workouts, so I had to take a nap. Also had to take a dump during the workouts (I hear this was a complaint with most)

    Now I was excited for the new Assault formula because the scoop serving size is smaller, and it hyped up some new energy formula that you have a longer energy push without a crash. I'm not sure of the difference between this formula and the last one (sorry). I think it increased the beta alanine because when I took it today (used 1 1/2 scoop) I was hit with that tingling sensation like never before (certainly didn't get it from the last Assault) and was ready to kill the workout.

    Of course the thirst problem is still there, so keep a bottle of water or Gatorade by you lol but the endurance, focus & clarity is amazing. I killed my first workout on this (which was today) with a 3 hr strength workout and concluded with a 16 min 3 mile run, and I still had energy afterwards. After cooling off, taking a shower I was expecting a crash but it never came! I love what they did with this new formula, and bodybuilding.com has a GREAT sale going on right now. I definitely recommend it for athletes who do cross fit or any other sport.

    This is my first review on this site, so my profile is blah lol because I never done reviews before but I always read the reviews on supplements before I buy them. So I was hoping this may be helpful for someone thinking about trying the new Assault.
    Great review!
    How did you like the taste ? I've heard pineapple mango is the best flavor of this new assault
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Stats: 5'8", 182 lbs
    Posts: 8,165
    BodyPoints: 26855
    Rep Power: 8874
    little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) little rambo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit little rambo's BodySpace
    little rambo is offline
    Good stuff!! I look forward to trying it out myself and being able to provide some personal feedback. I have always been unbiased, ever since the very first version of Assault. Needless to say I can't wait to give it a try!!
    -----MusclePharm-----
    *The Athlete's Company*
    -Muscle Pharm Board Rep-
    Whats in Your Arsenal? MP Confidence Built Here
    *Like us on Facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/musclepharm*
    $The Official Supplement Brand of the UFC$
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User MaziarKia's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Stats: 163 lbs
    Posts: 144
    Rep Power: 55
    MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MaziarKia has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MaziarKia's BodySpace
    MaziarKia is offline
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Good stuff!! I look forward to trying it out myself and being able to provide some personal feedback. I have always been unbiased, ever since the very first version of Assault. Needless to say I can't wait to give it a try!!
    Definitely want to hear your thoughts about it.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User vyyc94's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'6", 162 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    vyyc94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit vyyc94's BodySpace
    vyyc94 is offline

    Unhappy Amateur

    Do you think it would be ok for me to take the Assault before my boxing training? It is only going to last like 1 hr per session with a few 2 mins break in between. I am planning on going for 2 sessions. Would it be a waste for me to take the assault given that I am only going to box for like 2 hours?
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Bazinga! tj9008's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
    Stats: 5'10", 167 lbs
    Posts: 108
    Rep Power: 215
    tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tj9008 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tj9008's BodySpace
    tj9008 is offline
    the only thing I got out of that is 16 min 3 mile o_0 lol. I can only wish, that is moving pretty quick. but its nice to see a pretty positive review on the new formula, ive been waiting to hear about it. might have to give it a shot
    91B Serving with the best for the best
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User pmoro69's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Stats: 230 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    pmoro69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit pmoro69's BodySpace
    pmoro69 is offline

    So far so good

    I tried it for the first time this morning. I have the "grape" flavour and I enjoyed it alot as it reminded me of the grape liquid antibiotics from when I was a kid. It was cloudier than the previous formula. 15 minutes after drinking it my ears became red as similar to coming indoors after your ears are almost frost bitten in the winter. This went away when I started my work out. Very impressed and find this formula overal better. Definitely my go to preworkout and the best one I've tried.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Oswa1d's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'11", 191 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Oswa1d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Oswa1d's BodySpace
    Oswa1d is offline

    Lightbulb Wow.

    What on God's green Earth is this....

    Credibility went out the window at 3 hour strength workouts... 20-100 rep range.... then a 16 minute 3 mile....
    and half a scoop is all you need.......................

    ............
    ............

    Heres my review...
    So like I strength work out like 23 hours a day, then cardio for 45 minutes.. uhhh i eat nails and bricks and whatnot..
    Im pretty much better than everyone.. ya.
    I have three testicles and 4 muscles in each bicep. Quadceps.
    I grew a mustache when i was 3.
    Balls dropped at 2&1/2.
    I can float in the air.
    I have a 4.3 GPA.
    I went to Harvard, it was easy.
    I am the Olympics.
    Beat Zeus at arm wrestling.

    But this stuff makes me **** during my workouts.
    Bye
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User lunab's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Arlington, Tennessee, United States
    Age: 39
    Stats: 6'3", 232 lbs
    Posts: 52
    Rep Power: 17
    lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lunab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit lunab's BodySpace
    lunab is offline
    i took the new formula today and i thought i was going to have to drive my self to a hospital.... My whole body was on fire.. i was tingling and felt like i body had fever. Skin was all splotchy head to toe. Felt like i was hit with pepper spray in the face. If finally went away after 20 minutes and i did work out but im not going thru that every day..
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User jgangsta's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Age: 24
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    jgangsta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jgangsta's BodySpace
    jgangsta is offline
    Originally Posted by oswa1d View Post
    what on god's green earth is this....

    Credibility went out the window at 3 hour strength workouts... 20-100 rep range.... Then a 16 minute 3 mile....
    And half a scoop is all you need.......................

    ............
    ............

    Heres my review...
    So like i strength work out like 23 hours a day, then cardio for 45 minutes.. Uhhh i eat nails and bricks and whatnot..
    Im pretty much better than everyone.. Ya.
    I have three testicles and 4 muscles in each bicep. Quadceps.
    I grew a mustache when i was 3.
    Balls dropped at 2&1/2.
    I can float in the air.
    I have a 4.3 gpa.
    I went to harvard, it was easy.
    I am the olympics.
    Beat zeus at arm wrestling.

    But this stuff makes me **** during my workouts.
    Bye
    agreed
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User AnthonySoprano's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Posts: 196
    Rep Power: 106
    AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnthonySoprano has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AnthonySoprano is offline
    Originally Posted by Oswa1d View Post
    Credibility went out the window at 3 hour strength workouts... 20-100 rep range.... then a 16 minute 3 mile....
    and half a scoop is all you need.......................
    Credibility went out the window at "half a scoop is all you need" when OP stated he took 1 1/2 scoops.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User planetandy's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Age: 44
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    planetandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    planetandy is offline

    PM Assult New Formula Review

    I am not overly impressed with the new product. First off, they jacked up the B12 content, which I believe was responsible for the all-over rash I got on day 4 of taking it. I have talked to others and seen posts that others have had the same problem with the rash. I've never gotten anything like this from any other supplement. I think its too much B vitamins, which are really easy to get from other sources, and not the beta alanine. While the new formula boasts 2g beta alanine, which seems good for a PWO, it appears that the creatine and arginine have been reduced. Cant confirm this though because its not on the label and my inquiries at MP have yeilded no results. I know the blend is proprietary, but I dont think its too much to ask how much creatine or caffeine is in a formula. Between Jak3d, the old Assault, C-4, and the new Assault, which are the only PWOs Iv'e taken, I prefer the C-4. The best work-out-weeks I have had are when I took 1 scoop of C-4 and 1/2 scoop of a beta alanine-creatine-glutamine mix I got at Vitamin Shoppe. I dont think Ill buy the new Assault again.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User LukeK95's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Age: 19
    Stats: 137 lbs
    Posts: 29
    Rep Power: 0
    LukeK95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit LukeK95's BodySpace
    LukeK95 is offline

    Crash

    I definitely feel as though the new formula has a more intense crash even though it claims to have improved on this from the previous formula. From the previous formula I didn't experience any crash at all like a lot of people have explained whereas now with the new formula I feel very drained and partially depressed after the effects wear off. Think il be sticking to the older one after I get through the tub I have now.
    Although I must add that as far as nausea goes it is non existent with the new formula whereas with the last it was present.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User omarwashington's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'7", 162 lbs
    Posts: 12
    Rep Power: 0
    omarwashington is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit omarwashington's BodySpace
    omarwashington is offline

    New Formula

    The new stuff makes me take ****s even more, its assaulting my ass. Tingles are there but go away after a few minutes. I'm taking 2 scoops to even feel anything. I was just taking one with the old formula.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User LukeK95's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Age: 19
    Stats: 137 lbs
    Posts: 29
    Rep Power: 0
    LukeK95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit LukeK95's BodySpace
    LukeK95 is offline

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by omarwashington View Post
    The new stuff makes me take ****s even more, its assaulting my ass. Tingles are there but go away after a few minutes. I'm taking 2 scoops to even feel anything. I was just taking one with the old formula.
    Agreed
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User Timiscool's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'9", 239 lbs
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000) Timiscool is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Timiscool's BodySpace
    Timiscool is offline

    Thumbs down

    Originally Posted by planetandy View Post
    I am not overly impressed with the new product. First off, they jacked up the B12 content, which I believe was responsible for the all-over rash I got on day 4 of taking it. I have talked to others and seen posts that others have had the same problem with the rash. I've never gotten anything like this from any other supplement. I think its too much B vitamins, which are really easy to get from other sources, and not the beta alanine. While the new formula boasts 2g beta alanine, which seems good for a PWO, it appears that the creatine and arginine have been reduced. Cant confirm this though because its not on the label and my inquiries at MP have yeilded no results. I know the blend is proprietary, but I dont think its too much to ask how much creatine or caffeine is in a formula. Between Jak3d, the old Assault, C-4, and the new Assault, which are the only PWOs Iv'e taken, I prefer the C-4. The best work-out-weeks I have had are when I took 1 scoop of C-4 and 1/2 scoop of a beta alanine-creatine-glutamine mix I got at Vitamin Shoppe. I dont think Ill buy the new Assault again.
    I am so glad I am not the only one it was 10 mins after I took it. My whole body started burning and when I got to the gym and looked into the mirror I was blood red all over! Not going to take this again!
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User kbarry6's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Age: 44
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    kbarry6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kbarry6 is offline
    Originally Posted by Timiscool View Post
    I am so glad I am not the only one it was 10 mins after I took it. My whole body started burning and when I got to the gym and looked into the mirror I was blood red all over! Not going to take this again!

    Same, my skin is all red and blotchy after taking this. Not impressed at all, especially since I was fine with the original formula.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User profebral's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: United States
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'8", 147 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    profebral is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit profebral's BodySpace
    profebral is offline
    I brought my calculator. OP is running 100 meters every 20 seconds for 16 minutes. Not bad. World record for the 100 meter dash is 9.58.

    I just did my workout this morning with the new formula. I drank Raspberry Lemonade. It tasted like sour piss, to be honest. Holy god ... my skin was on fire after this. I turned red in spots, I was itchy in spots. I like the feelings of BCAAs, but I think the new formula is outrageous.

    I did get some added reps ... but I should be doing that everyday, no matter what. Since I bought a tub I'll be drinking sour piss fire water for a month before I decide if I want to continue drinking it.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User omarwashington's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'7", 162 lbs
    Posts: 12
    Rep Power: 0
    omarwashington is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit omarwashington's BodySpace
    omarwashington is offline
    I've been giving this stuff to my friend to get rid of it faster. He also gets the shotgun shyts like a lot of us do.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User prendergast's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Age: 26
    Stats: 212 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    prendergast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit prendergast's BodySpace
    prendergast is offline
    Originally Posted by profebral View Post
    I brought my calculator. OP is running 100 meters every 20 seconds for 16 minutes. Not bad. World record for the 100 meter dash is 9.58.

    I just did my workout this morning with the new formula. I drank Raspberry Lemonade. It tasted like sour piss, to be honest. Holy god ... my skin was on fire after this. I turned red in spots, I was itchy in spots. I like the feelings of BCAAs, but I think the new formula is outrageous.

    I did get some added reps ... but I should be doing that everyday, no matter what. Since I bought a tub I'll be drinking sour piss fire water for a month before I decide if I want to continue drinking it.
    Haha this is perfect!

    I bought the new assault. Tried it and nothing special.
    IMHO the new formula cannot touch the original. Flavor is great. I have watermelon. What did I find hanging out in the pantry??? A few left over scoops of original assault. No comparrison. Waste of money. Going back to C4. No skin rash or anything but definitely not as effective as the original.

    Keep growing.
    Ryan
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User streetlit35's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: United States
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'7", 181 lbs
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000) streetlit35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit streetlit35's BodySpace
    streetlit35 is offline
    sorry just now seeing these replies. Being more of an active member now. 16 minute 3 miles isn't hard to accomplish, but I now weigh about 175 so I'm at 20 minutes. I still use assault because I haven't found anything that gives me a great endurance push that this product does. I ran my first half & full marathons using this product. I had to cycle off but no other pre workout comes close in giving me that endurance push. It's a time release so I that's what I love about it.

    I'm at 2 1/2 scoops right now. Also the training program for boxing was intense. Again I was training to be professional, heck most said I was in better shape then Olympic boxers. Now I don't box but I condition upcoming pro boxers.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User Belgarion37's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: Canada
    Age: 44
    Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    Belgarion37 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Belgarion37's BodySpace
    Belgarion37 is offline

    Thumbs up A real review

    For the rest of us who don't work out for 3 hrs and do 100 rep sets then run 3 miles, uphill, against the wind, or have an allergy to certain vitamins or beta alanalyn (I'm sure I spelled that wrong), or take 2.5x the recommended dosage of a pre then complain about a crash, but instead use creatine loaded pre-workouts to lift weights instead of trying to make our hearts explode with heavy cardio plus stimulants, here is my review.

    I have been working out for about 20 years, am about 210-214 lbs (kinda depends on the day). I lift weights on a 4 day split, 2 muscle groups per day, 3 sets of 10-12 reps per group. I've been using Assault for years and like the product. I used to use Jack 3D when it was good, and sometimes like SuperPump, but always come back to Assault some time. I have been using the new formula for about 2 weeks now. It has me busting by plateaus, without feeling overstimmed, so I'm really impressed. I've ben pretty plataued for a while now - not anymore! The creatine absorption seems really good, and I look a bit more bloated than before with the added water retention, but I don't mind, the gains on the bench are well worth it. I have actually increased how many days a week I work out by one, without feeling any added fatigue, so now instead of one muscle group per week, I am doing the full cycle in 6 days before repeating. And recovering fine!

    It is a bit low on the stim side and I like a bit more of a push, but don't want to go nuts or anything, and am finding that one heaping scoop as oppsed to a clean flat scoop does the trick. Good energy, clean and I don't normally crash, but this stuff enables me to do some really brutal regimens, and sometimes later I feel prety wiped out, but I'm blaming the hardcore workout, not the pre. I find I have to be a bit more diligent in the post-workout meal area because of the stronger regimens, and that helps me not crash alot - so I'm not blaming the pre, but the energy resources I need to recover from the great workout it's been giving me.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. New Muscle Pharm Assault Review
    By BradJensen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:56 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Assault Review
    By Ironwarrior1087 in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:35 AM
  3. Jack3d vs Muscle Pharm Assault -My review
    By OhioBuckeye in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:40 AM
  4. muscle pharm assault revue
    By cornbread112 in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout