pilkis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bf %?+ routine advice needed

been on a 7 month bulk right now, wondering what bf% im currently id guess around 18% so my question is am i still good to bulk for another 7-8 months and personally dont really care having higher bf for a while, would my bf get to high and making it to hard to cut after my bulk?

im currently doing a 3 day split , and thinking to switch to p/p/l or ss for better results, im mainly interested in proportional gains and going for a fitness look.
    last thing ppl been telling my ass getting to big anyone else having that problem from squating :P?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say 20%. I'd try all pros.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

sucks at power cleans chakalvoador's Avatar
    chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100) chakalvoador is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pilkis View Post
    been on a 7 month bulk right now, wondering what bf% im currently id guess around 18% so my question is am i still good to bulk for another 7-8 months and personally dont really care having higher bf for a while, would my bf get to high and making it to hard to cut after my bulk?

im currently doing a 3 day split , and thinking to switch to p/p/l or ss for better results, im mainly interested in proportional gains and going for a fitness look.
    last thing ppl been telling my ass getting to big anyone else having that problem from squating :P?
    20%+ dont turn into dreamer plz
    as for routine advice starting strength or p/p/l your ass is only getting big because you are eating ****ty food
    your food sucks thats why you're getting fat

kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sorry brother but what you're doing isn't a bulk. It's eating ****ty food and all you're doing is getting fat. Revamp your diet and eat CLEAN. Good programs are ones that incorporate compound movements. I'd suggest Starting Strength. **** you don't even need a "program". Grab a pen and paper and create one according to your goals, give it a few months and adjust from there. But diet is key to everything. You are what you eat. Eat a bigmac and thats what you will be...a bigmac

And..I'd agree that you appear 20%+. If I were in your shoes..i'd suck it up as a lesson learned and cut down to 10-13% THEN DO IT RITE!

pilkis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kiloh View Post
    Sorry brother but what you're doing isn't a bulk. It's eating ****ty food and all you're doing is getting fat. Revamp your diet and eat CLEAN. Good programs are ones that incorporate compound movements. I'd suggest Starting Strength. **** you don't even need a "program". Grab a pen and paper and create one according to your goals, give it a few months and adjust from there. But diet is key to everything. You are what you eat. Eat a bigmac and thats what you will be...a bigmac

And..I'd agree that you appear 20%+. If I were in your shoes..i'd suck it up as a lesson learned and cut down to 10-13% THEN DO IT RITE!
    allright m8 appreciate your input, well i started bulking at 15 % bf since i was skinny fat i didnt want to cut down to skin and bones so i just bulked, would a 4-6 week cut be enough to lean out and continue bulking for summer?

kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    allright m8 appreciate your input, well i started bulking at 15 % bf since i was skinny fat i didnt want to cut down to skin and bones so i just bulked, would a 4-6 week cut be enough to lean out and continue bulking for summer?
    It's hard to say because everyone responds differently to the way they cut. I myself wouldn't be able to cut from 20%+-10/13% in 4-6 weeks (it'd probably take me around 8-12 weeks). I just don't have it like that. But however long it takes you, make sure you do it right the next time you bulk. You want clean, LEAN gains. Don't rush it.

And I was skinny fat when I started in mid feb. (look at my bodyspace for the before pic). It's all a matter of preference. There is no rule set in stone that you HAVE to bulk if you're "skinnyfat". As long as you maintain your strength and have nutrtion in order, muscle loss can be reduced dramatically. Not saying you won't lose SOME muscle but it can be reduced. I had everyone telling me to bulk at 221 lbs skinnyfat then luckily a friend suggested keeping my strength up the best I could while cutting, thats what I did and saved almost all my muscle. I've even gained some lean mass towards the end of my cut. (noob gains)

Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep bulking but slow down on your surplus. Try 300 over maintenance, and get on a barbell program. Being skinny fat you'll grow tremendously in the squat rack. SS, allpro, just hit the compounds hard and clean your chit up.

heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hit some compounds sir. Noob gains will make you grow and get stronger.
    Follow my quest for 100,000 pull ups this year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asj9kQZoAthCdEwyN3JWdEE3cFdnOC1YcTRZR01kVVE#gid=0

Originally Posted by heinstein View Post
    Hit some compounds sir. Noob gains will make you grow and get stronger.
    Hey it's the pullup guy! Long time no see good sir

And he speaks truth

MKattenberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jmadden44 View Post
    Keep bulking but slow down on your surplus. Try 300 over maintenance, and get on a barbell program. Being skinny fat you'll grow tremendously in the squat rack. SS, allpro, just hit the compounds hard and clean your chit up.
    What he says, Compound movements + eating clean. with a little surplus so you dont gain alot of fat and only quality muscle.