Closed Thread
    OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up I like cute white girls, not hot looking

Hard to explain, but I like the cute innocent ones a lot more than the "hot" looking ones

Also, I am pretty tall for an Asian guy (5'9" barefoot)

Anyone else kno this feel

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know what you mean, but i've gotten that way with all girls. Any chick can doll themselves up with makeup and do slooty poses while wearing slooty clothes. you can find that crap all over the internet.

I really like pics (and girls in RL) who are cute just by being themselves wearing modest looking clothes and seemingly oblivious to their cuteness.

OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrganizedBra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I know what you mean, but i've gotten that way with all girls. Any chick can doll themselves up with makeup and do slooty poses while wearing slooty clothes. you can find that crap all over the internet.

I really like pics (and girls in RL) who are cute just by being themselves wearing modest looking clothes and seemingly oblivious to their cuteness.
    You're one of the best posters on the misc srs

uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no pics = 2 star thread
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OrganizedBra View Post
    rep beg
    is that right?

soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) soJellyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know dat feel op. dat feel when u pull a cute 5ft girl who looks innocent as fuark, with them rosey cheeks and noses yoga pants down, and u find a tiny neon thong that says call me. fuarrrrrrrkkk. hnnnngh
    ~Anti-Feminist Crew~
    ~Loves his dog more than his gf Crew~
    ~Tongue punches that angus like a frog eats a fly Crew~
    ~Throws out all of gf's underwear except thongs Crew~
    ~Wood wife Taylor Swift Crew~

cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OrganizedBra View Post
    You're one of the best posters on the misc srs
    You know how I know you're gay?

Results from effort. Improvements's Avatar
    Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Improvements has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're so gay OP, that I read your post in a gay voice and I ain't even gay.

SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SholaAmeobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I prefer the decent proper ones. Hate skanky bitches unless they got ass and titties.

Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You dig the innocent looking chicks. I get it. I hnnng every time I see a girl like this on the misc

Sad part about alot of women though, is that no matter how cute they look, underneath the skin lies something disgusting and cold. Give me a cute loyal chick who's fun to be around and I'll never stick my penis in another sloot again, because girls like that are INCREDIBLY hard to come by these days.
    "My head is banging like Metallica. Swallow a bottle of advil up, then head back to the bedroom where she suck me dry like Dracula"

Lord crew

RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeeter View Post
    Sad part about alot of women though, is that no matter how cute they look, underneath the skin lies something disgusting and cold. Give me a cute loyal chick who's fun to be around and I'll never stick my penis in another sloot again, because girls like that are INCREDIBLY hard to come by these days.
    I know them feels bro.

We're all gonna make it
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm with you on this one OP

Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeeter View Post
    You dig the innocent looking chicks. I get it. I hnnng every time I see a girl like this on the misc

Sig brah.
    *Emily Rudd Crew*
    *Yellow fever Crew*
    *Wavy hair makes me hnnnng hard Crew*
    *Always pick 5 Crew*
    *Repped tenderly by proudmanlet Crew*

( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

No pics? No care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯