Page 107 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 4799
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hostelmaniac View Post
    lol what a fukin turd... he prob thinks hes burning bodyfat and not dietary fat

do you know any good scholarly articles that i can prove him wrong with?
    The articles would only work in his favor.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Justice Police of bb.com hostelmaniac's Avatar
    hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    The articles would only work in his favor.

Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155910073

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Thermic effect of food
    Protein: 20-35% of calories burned through processing
    Carbohydrates: 5-15% of calories burned through processing
    Fats: 0-5% of calories burned through processing

So if you overeat by 100 cals, your body will be in excess of 65-80 cals from protein
    85-95 from carbs
    and 95-100 if its fat

tell me which you want to be eating more of if you are eating 5k cals and are concerned about fat gain.

Also protein is the only thing that can go towards muscle accumulation, or can be converted to to glucose
    carbs can be converted to glucose, fat can only be stored as fat

Nonetheless he sounds like the close-minded type that it is pointless to argue with so I would drop it.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Thermic effect of food
    Protein: 20-35% of calories burned through processing
    Carbohydrates: 5-15% of calories burned through processing
    Fats: 0-5% of calories burned through processing

So if you overeat by 100 cals, your body will be in excess of 65-80 cals from protein
    85-95 from carbs
    and 95-100 if its fat

tell me which you want to be eating more of if you are eating 5k cals and are ncerned about fat gain.

Nonetheless he sounds like the close-minded type that it is pointless to argue with so I would drop it.

We didnt even argue, i didnt feel like telling him he is wrong. was just gonna get some scholarly articles and give them to him lmao

he does keto and a -300 cal deficit
    Last edited by hostelmaniac; 12-05-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    Log

so i dont even get the point of keto??? does it have any benefits?

besides people thinking its for weight loss because it effectively cuts out a ton of calories by restricting carb intake which makes people lose weight so they think its the carbs that make them fat. but they are only losing weight because they cut out all their carbs which cut out a bunch of their calories which put them in a deficit which made them lose weight

but thats just ignorance, not a benefit
    Log

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    so i dont even get the point of keto??? does it have any benefits?

besides people thinking its for weight loss because it effectively cuts out a ton of calories by restricting carb intake which makes people lose weight so they think its the carbs that make them fat. but they are only losing weight because they cut out all their carbs which cut out a bunch of their calories which put them in a deficit which made them lose weight

but thats just ignorance, not a benefit
    you hit the nail on the head with the benefit.
    Itforces them to stop eating bread, , lots of simple carbs and processed junk that is not satiating and has lots of cals.
    A 70 calorie egg is far more filling than 100 cal peice of bread and it has more protein
    When you are on keto, it is likely you could eat eggs for breakfast instead of a bowl of cereal or bagel.<--so higher protein and fewer cals and more satiety which leads to eating less in the future hours

However, there is a benefit for the obese who have forced their body to have insulin problems, which means they dont handle carbs well.
    But if you are lean or bulking, carbs are much better than fats for fat storage.

basically
    Keto------------------------------------High Carb
    for Low cal intakes--------------------for high cal intakes
    for fat people -------------------------for lean people
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

And to clarify
    I would never recommend KETO nevermind how fat or low cal you are

However, I would absolutely recommend a high protein low carb diet for those people.

I am also in the minority that would always recommend a high protein diet no matter how high cals are, even though now people want to say there is no benefit beyond .8g/lb LBM
    Founder of MMDELAD

Exactly determined.

an article on pubmed says long term keto causes glucose intolerance

the only reason im able to actually cut is because i eat 1-2 chicken breasts with 4 or 5 eggs on it and it keeps me feeling full and tastes good asfuk

i fast my first 4-6 hours im awake or only eat a very small meal like coffee and a banana when i wake up. then eat a meal usually high in carbs and fats like oatmeal and other chit after those fasting hours

then after my workout i eat the chickenbreasts + eggs and thatll take care of my cravings and keeps me full for a while

good thing i think chicken and eggs are hnggggg lol

this is the only way i can cut otherwise im way too fuking hungry and get terrible cravings for FOOD and bad food at that. I have to save my calories for later in the day/at night because i cant go to sleep hungry and thats when im the hungriest and have the most cravings.

The fasting works because i usually dont wake up until i have things to do like class or work. and class and work will keep me busy for x amounts of hours so i dont even notice im hungry or i dont even have the opportunity to eat.
    Last edited by hostelmaniac; 12-05-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    Log

http://www.jissn.com/content/11/1/19
    This is the first interventional study to demonstrate that consuming a hypercaloric high protein diet does not result in an increase in body fat.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Exactly determined.

an article on pubmed says long term keto causes glucose intolerance

the only reason im able to actually cut is because i eat 1-2 chicken breasts with 4 or 5 eggs on it and it keeps me feeling full and tastes good asfuk

i fast my first 4-6 hours im awake or only eat a very small meal like coffee and a banana when i wake up. then eat a meal usually high in carbs and fats like oatmeal and other chit after those fasting hours

then after my workout i eat the chickenbreasts + eggs and thatll take care of my cravings and keeps me full for a while

good thing i think chicken and eggs are hnggggg lol

this is the only way i can cut otherwise im way too fuking hungry and get terrible cravings for FOOD and bad food at that. I have to save my calories for later in the day/at night because i cant go to sleep hungry and thats when im the hungriest and have the most cravings.

The fasting works because i usually dont wake up until i have things to do like class or work. and class and work will keep me busy for x amounts of hours so i dont even notice im hungry or i dont even have the opportunity to eat.
    so you arent drinking soda anymore????
    Founder of MMDELAD

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just took c4 at midnight lmao

wasnt planning on sleeping tonight tho

but im a night owl. i like being up until 2am

dude if i do squats then deads in a workout i literally start falling asleep after deads. ive taken like 5 min naps on benches and chit ded srs lol

nah lifting doesnt make me sleepy haha

i usually lift around 6/7pm but lately ive been going later for some reason.

who da fuk is Guts lol
    Wut?

Only the baddest dude ever. Go watch Berserk. Words can't explain how epic he is.

You can read Berserk here;
    http://www.mangareader.net/96-1121-2...chapter-1.html

Or watch it here;
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/berse...e-free#English

Theme song is terrible as fuark, but it's worth watching.

http://www.jissn.com/content/11/1/19
    This is the first interventional study to demonstrate that consuming a hypercaloric high protein diet does not result in an increase in body fat.
    wait can you reword that in dumb'd down words lol

a high calorie, high protein diet that doesnt result in increased body fat? well yeah........ bodyfat increase or decrease is a result of calorie intake.... i dont get it lol.

so you arent drinking soda anymore????
    been drinking almost all diet soda. i had one regular pepsi today. one yesterday... moderation....

been drinking lots more water just so im sippin on something like usual. but instead its not pop

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Wut?

Only the baddest dude ever. Go watch Berserk. Words can't explain how epic he is.

You can read Berserk here;
    http://www.mangareader.net/96-1121-2...chapter-1.html

Or watch it here;
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/berse...e-free#English

Theme song is terrible as fuark, but it's worth watching.

Never took you as an anime kinda guy. not my thing broski lol
    Log

StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000)
    too lazy to go back and read full convo but the only reason I did keto is because of the simplicity. I didnt have to track anything at all and knew i was in caloric deficit.

Also, 25lbs off of 3xbw, Hostel. Where ya at brah?
    Squat: 515x1
    Log C&P: 300x1
    Deadlift: 635x1

Strongman Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156297533

Originally Posted by StayxCold View Post
    too lazy to go back and read full convo but the only reason I did keto is because of the simplicity. I didnt have to track anything at all and knew i was in caloric deficit.

Also, 25lbs off of 3xbw, Hostel. Where ya at brah?

if you wanted to tho, you could have ate enough to be in a surplus and thus gain weight

i dont know what is more simple than counting calories and hitting your target haha

damn im about 40lb atleast off triple bw lol. you win brah

bro wtf we were supposed to be doing raw lifting???? take the damn beanie off that adds like 40lb
    Log

wait can you reword that in dumb'd down words lol

a high calorie, high protein diet that doesnt result in increased body fat? well yeah........ bodyfat increase or decrease is a result of calorie intake.... i dont get it lol.

been drinking almost all diet soda. i had one regular pepsi today. one yesterday... moderation....

been drinking lots more water just so im sippin on something like usual. but instead its not pop
    I cant tell you any further how regular soda is the absolute worse thing you can put in your body only behind drinking hydrogenated oil
    but it seems like a dead cause at this point

the study showed that all particpants gained weight when they were in a surplus
    However, as cals were increased strictly from protein, only LBM was added and not any additional fat mass

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014...s-extreme.html
    Founder of MMDELAD

looking at the detals of the study
    control group gained 1.6kg of mass (1.3 was fat free mass and .3 was fat mass)
    high protein gained 1.7kg, 1.9 was fat free mass, and they lost .2kg fat mass

control group was at a 11% surplus
    high protein 39%
    Founder of MMDELAD

StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you wanted to tho, you could have ate enough to be in a surplus and thus gain weight

i dont know what is more simple than counting calories and hitting your target haha

damn im about 40lb atleast off triple bw lol. you win brah

bro wtf we were supposed to be doing raw lifting???? take the damn beanie off that adds like 40lb
    true, but 4000kcals+ of just meat, whey and occasional veggies is very difficult and would have to be completely intentional to hit.

Anabolic Beanies of peassss.

Strongman Log:

i know its not good determined lol. never said it was

youd put 2 cans of soda as worse than a mcdouble?

damn thats pretty good.... the power of protein

eating this now... you mirin??? hnggggg

Log

true, but 4000kcals+ of just meat, whey and occasional veggies is very difficult and would have to be completely intentional to hit.

all you ate was phucking meat, whey and occasional veggies?!?!?!
    Log

this
    when you limit food choices so drastically you cut cals without trying

If you told someone the only foods they could eat are vegetables, white meat, beans, potatoes and oatmeal
    90% of people would lose weight eating that too

a person could eat 2lbs of veggies, 2lbs of meat and 2.5lbs of potatoes and be at 2k cals
    Founder of MMDELAD

i know its not good determined lol. never said it was

youd put 2 cans of soda as worse than a mcdouble?
    way way way worse than a mcdoulbe
    dead srs

soda/liquid sugar cals are the only things you can eat besides 100% hydrogenated oil where the cals are 100% bad for you
    void of any nutrients and 100% full of harmful ingredients
    Founder of MMDELAD

way way way worse than a mcdoulbe
    dead srs

soda/liquid sugar cals are the only things you can eat besides 100% hydrogenated oil where the cals are 100% bad for you
    void of any nutrients and 100% full of harmful ingredients

i thought mcchit was the worst stuff you could put in your body

why is diet so much better than regular? isnt it just all the same stuff minus the sugar??

i dont drink pop because its nutrition value lol
    Log

all you ate was phucking meat, whey and occasional veggies?!?!?!
    Yup, lol. With one massive refeed every 7th day. Dumb as fuk, but it worked.
    I also managed to get stronger in the process.

Strongman Log:

Yup, lol. With one massive refeed every 7th day. Dumb as fuk, but it worked.
    I also managed to get stronger in the process.

Log

i thought mcchit was the worst stuff you could put in your body

why is diet so much better than regular? isnt it just all the same stuff minus the sugar??

i dont drink pop because its nutrition value lol
    try this
    go to
    cronometer.com

add coke and see what the nutrients down below are-->absolutely nothing
    then try your mcdouble--> you get protein, all your essential amino acids, iron, vitaminb, vitamin 1, folate, a little fiber, zinc, selenium, phosphorous, calcium, manganese

I am not telling you it is good for you or to eat McDs, I am just pointing out HOW INCREDIBLY BAD SODA IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Founder of MMDELAD

try this
    go to
    cronometer.com

add coke and see what the nutrients down below are-->absolutely nothing
    then try your mcdouble--> you get protein, all your essential amino acids, iron, vitaminb, vitamin 1, folate, a little fiber, zinc, selenium, phosphorous, calcium, manganese

I am not telling you it is good for you or to eat McDs, I am just pointing out HOW INCREDIBLY BAD SODA IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you didnt answer me, why is diet okay but regular isnt? isnt diet just no sugar?

my pepsi says:

carbonated water, sugar, caramel color, phosphoric acid, caffeine
    i understand pop has no nutritional value, idc about that lol. i dont drink it thinking im fueling my body nutritionally.

it doesnt have any nutrional benefits but why does that make it harmful? diet doesnt but its fine...
    Last edited by hostelmaniac; 12-05-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    Log

i know its not good man
    Log

umad?

Strongman Log:

what is worse, using some PAM to cook in or 1/4c of hydrogenated oil?
    Is PAM good for you, no.
    BUT it isn't in the same ballpark as being as bad as using that trans fatty filled oil.
    That is diet vs regular soda
    I wouldnt recommend smoking a joint but it isnt as bad as overdosing with heroin.

I am going to stop
    I have explained this 1,000 times but you just are too thick headed and stubborn like the guy at the gym that is convinced he cant get fat on Keto
    that is you.
    Founder of MMDELAD

umad?
    lol it was just referring to the diet part. youre off your damn rocker bro lol

why da fuk would you do that to yourself lmao
    Log

Page 107 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast