ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best running shoes for running/lifting

I need shoes that would work for both running and compound lifts, squats/deads/power cleans. I realize it's not ideal but I need an all purpose shoe.
    Thanks

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are going to go that route then go with a minimalist shoe.

Too much cushioning will mess with squats and deads. You want a solid base.
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3

Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stinks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ConnorPatt View Post
    I need shoes that would work for both running and compound lifts, squats/deads/power cleans. I realize it's not ideal but I need an all purpose shoe.
    Thanks
    Why?

ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorPatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stinks View Post
    Why?
    Because I also do agility workouts for football during lifting, so I don't think oly shoes would be very useful.

Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I also do agility workouts for football during lifting, so I don't think oly shoes would be very useful.
    If you don't want an Oly shoe, why are you inquiring in an Oly specific forum?

Any CrossFit shoe should do, I guess. Look those up.

abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10) abronxtale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks
    Reebok Nano 2.0 or 3.0

Inov-8 230s

Used both and both are awesome. If you have wide foot the Nano's will feel more comfortable.

beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a review on the Nano 3.0 - http://wlshoes.com/review/reebok-nano-3-0/ It is likely the most suitable for your needs. Could also look at the Inov-8 XF line.
    Primal Nutritionist, Strength Coach, Iron Nerd.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd also recommend the crossfit nano's. They are sturdy enough for lifting and have a slight heel to them but they are good for running as well. Definitely don't get a pure running shoe and use it for lifting, so unstable imo