Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Theroccck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is freak speed legit?

Is freak speed by adam linkemauger legit?

LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have no clue, but I noticed in a video he said people gained an average of an 8 inch increase in there vertical.

Usually people don't flat out lie in those types of videos, they like to twist the truth or make you think something else - UP TO 16 inch increases in your vertical...ect.

I'd say it's better than most in turns of legitness...The vieo I watched impressed me at least.

Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's legit. You will get some good info and workouts from it. Adam Linkenauger is very well respected and puts out great products. Give it a try and let us know your results after a month or two.
    Do you want to improve your jumping ability and add inches to your vertical jump?
    Go here to check out this FREE ebook that will show you how!

=> http://www.verticaljumpprime.com