Thread: Im going good?

Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Im going good?

Yo guys , this summer going hard , much parties , sea... but i still bulking hard and it goes well , current around 60 killos

what you think? and will i up to ¨75 killos to next summer?
    Attached Images
    What is the point of being alive if you
    Don't at least try to do something remarkable?

SQ - 60kgs , Deadlift 80kg , BP - 45kg

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'8 129 lbs do you even lift?
    you look cute btw. lol

Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gainbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the point of being alive if you
    Don't at least try to do something remarkable?

SQ - 60kgs , Deadlift 80kg , BP - 45kg

datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    shiz, go bulk up brah. Eat brah. Lift brah.

You're so fukin small.

liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liascm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gainbrah View Post
    Yo guys , this summer going hard , much parties , sea... but i still bulking hard and it goes well , current around 60 killos

what you think? and will i up to ¨75 killos to next summer?
    Highly doubt you'll get to 75kg by next summer. You're an extreme hard gainer. You're gonna need to be 165lbs to be 75kg(35lbs to gain from your current weight). Thats 3lbs a month, highly possible but at that weight gain(assuming you can even achieve it) you're going to be getting epic stretch marks, eating a huge quantity of food(pricy) and will get quite a bit fatter.

BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really liking the amount of unconstructive criticism here guys. He is clearly someone in need of help and telling him he look likes sh*t isn't going to help him in anyway.

OP, stop thinking short term. 15kg is a lot on a year and there's no need to look for of quick road. This journey takes f*cking ages man, genuinely. I've been at it nearly 3 years and I'm no where close to where I want to be in terms of lifting goals and physique goals. Take your time, bulk nice and slowly with proper nutrition and you'll get to your 75kg goal. Just aim to do it a little further down the line. When you start concentrating too much on the scale you start to lose focus of your main goal. Making your physique better.

Like I said, follow these steps in order of importance...

1) get your diet 100% sorted for the most part depending on your weight goal (gain or loss)
    2) find a good program you can stick to consistently and that you can progress with
    3) get yourself a log book to track everything such as weight, lifts, sets and reps and aim to beat these numbers each week*

*with weight tracking, try not to gain more than a pound a week whilst bulking and half a pound when cutting. Weigh yourself everyday and take an average of all days at the end of the week.
    Bench Press: 142.5kg
    OHP: 102.5kg
    Deadlift: 222.5kg
    Squat: 187.5kg
    @ 76kg