Jahoui has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose fat..Gain muscle...Need your advices.

Hello dear friends.
    I will try to be brief..
    Since may 2012 i lost over 21 kgs..Most of it was fat..i only lost 1 kg of muscle..
    Now i am 55 kg with 28% bf and 17 kg of muscle. I carry some 16 kg of fat
    My goals :
    1.lose fat ( 18 % bf )
    2.gain 1 kg of muscle
    3.be strong and fit.
    I am trying to eat healthy but i am really confused..we have a gym at school but no instructor.
    Can someone please tell me what should i eat ..and train to achieve my goals
    Thanks for everything
    Ps : sorry if my English language is not very good.
    June 2012 = 76.5 kg with 40% bf and 17 kg lm
    June 2013 = 59.5 kg with 30 % bf and 17.5 lm
    July 2013 = 56 kg with 28 % bf and 17 lm

My goooaaaal = 49 kg :D with 20 % bf AND i ll just keep my dear 17 kg of muscle XOX

I know i will do it Inchallah :)

Today is my first barbell deadlift 22.07.2013 :D

Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

What was your height? 49kg is light especially If you want to look and feel strong depending on your height of course. Do you currently count the calories of the food you eat then compare that to how many you are burning per day? If not you should start. On google you can check how many calories on average you burn doing common activities then add your workout losses of calories to that. Ps great work on losing the weight and keep up the hard work
    Making gains N getting paid!

Australia, Melbourne!

KaNeYCaNeS

Jahoui has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Thank you very much kaneycanes
    I don't count calories i just try eat little and clean..
    My height is 156 cm so 49 should not be that light if i ll gain a little bit muscle..what do you think?
    About bodybuilding should i begin a full body workout or a split...I do a full body one actually but i don't feel sore anymore after workouts after only one week . Is it not early to add weights?
    I ask alot..someone will kick me out of the forum
    June 2012 = 76.5 kg with 40% bf and 17 kg lm
    June 2013 = 59.5 kg with 30 % bf and 17.5 lm
    July 2013 = 56 kg with 28 % bf and 17 lm

My goooaaaal = 49 kg :D with 20 % bf AND i ll just keep my dear 17 kg of muscle XOX

I know i will do it Inchallah :)

Today is my first barbell deadlift 22.07.2013 :D

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jahoui View Post
    Thank you very much kaneycanes
    I don't count calories i just try eat little and clean..
    My height is 156 cm so 49 should not be that light if i ll gain a little bit muscle..what do you think?
    About bodybuilding should i begin a full body workout or a split...I do a full body one actually but i don't feel sore anymore after workouts after only one week . Is it not early to add weights?
    I ask alot..someone will kick me out of the forum
    Full body 3 x per week. Squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, chin-ups, lat pulldowns, seated or standing row.

NEVER too early to add weights. You should have been doing them the whole time!

Soreness is not a good indicator of progress or effective workout.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jahoui View Post
    Hello dear friends.
    I will try to be brief..
    Since may 2012 i lost over 21 kgs..Most of it was fat..i only lost 1 kg of muscle..
    Now i am 55 kg with 28% bf and 17 kg of muscle. I carry some 16 kg of fat
    My goals :
    1.lose fat ( 18 % bf )
    2.gain 1 kg of muscle
    3.be strong and fit.
    I am trying to eat healthy but i am really confused..we have a gym at school but no instructor.
    Can someone please tell me what should i eat ..and train to achieve my goals
    Thanks for everything
    Ps : sorry if my English language is not very good.
    You need to track what you eat - both the macros AND the calories, and accurately, which will mean getting a digital scale and learning how to measure properly.

Figure out how many calories you need to eat here - http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/

You can simply eat at maintenance and lift heavy for a slow recomp, eat at a slight deficit with intermittent 're-feeds', zig-zag your calories (over maintenance on lifting days and under maintenance on non-lifting days), etc. There are so many different ways to approach this, you just need to find what works best for you.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaneycanes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Agree with a few posts up. Focus the big muscle groups... Back legs chest, always use weights unless your swore or unsure of what you are doing. Start light then slowly increase. You should feel it for a few days afterwards in my opinion. If you don't feel like you have worked hard chances are you haven't haha :P just keep researching what excesises you are doing. You're in the right place
    Making gains N getting paid!

Australia, Melbourne!

KaNeYCaNeS