Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How can you not want to have kids eventually. I don't understand people like this.

Think about all the good times you had growing up. Camping, playing sports, biking, hanging out with your cousins...Your kids love you like no one else in the world. To this day I still think my dad is the strongest dad in the world (my dad is stronger than your dad srs). Love my mum. Raised me right.

I just need to find a wife in a few years, once I get a stable job after school finishes up. All this stupid useless sht of having "fun" banging sloots in bars/clubs...eventually don't you think to yourself wtf is the point of this? I just want a simple life brahs. Anyone else know this feel??

pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepelepow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by H34T View Post
    Think about all the good times you had growing up. Camping, playing sports, biking, hanging out with your cousins...Your kids love you like no one else in the world. To this day I still think my dad is the strongest dad in the world (my dad is stronger than your dad srs). Love my mum. Raised me right.

I just need to find a wife in a few years, once I get a stable job after school finishes up. All this stupid useless sht of having "fun" banging sloots in bars/clubs...eventually don't you think to yourself wtf is the point of this? I just want a simple life brahs. Anyone else know this feel??
    No.

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not in this culture.
    I rep pro-AI posters

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    kids = responsibilities

would love to have at least one someday tho.

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bish takes half your chit then goes off with Jamal and Tyrone. No thanks jeff

H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Bish takes half your chit then goes off with Jamal and Tyrone. No thanks jeff
    it doesn't have to be that way man...

florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) florida025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you really want our kids to suffer want we suffered once they found out about puberty?

beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beegeener is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be having kids for sure. Just gotta find the right wife!

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it doesn't have to be that way man...
    I remember when I believed in Santa Clause too

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why is it necessary to have kids? I mean I want a little phucker or two eventually. But I respect people that say they dont want kids 10000000000000000x more than those hoodlums that pop out kids left and right with 20 different baby daddies who can't/dont want to support those kids for ****

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My genes think it's a good idea (well, they would wouldn't they, they're so transparent...) and so my body instinctively reacts accordingly, but on every rational level the prospect of having kids has about a 70/30 con/pro ratio. Can't see myself ever being convinced otherwise.
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think i want to adopt a kid, above around 6 y/o maybe. I will train him to be elite, and he will have known struggle and understand values to not give in to retarded western culture. I'd like to start a dynasty that way
    I rep pro-AI posters

Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    Why is it necessary to have kids? I mean I want a little phucker or two eventually. But I respect people that say they dont want kids 10000000000000000x more than those hoodlums that pop out kids left and right with 20 different baby daddies who can't/dont want to support those kids for ****
    You talking about Jamal?

DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeepSRS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White people problem lol.

you guys would rather own a dog then raise a child. This is why the White population is in danger of being completely extinct in 100 years.

too many self absorbed, narcissistic morons with the me me me it's all about me and living my (single)carefree life.

brb banging sloot, yuckin it up with da boyz, hittin up bars THAT'S THE LIFE BRO
    brb 50 year old, alone, lonely and pathetic

You idiots have been brainwashed by the media to keep chasing this unrealistic hollywood lifestyle thinking that selfish mentality is the only way to happiness

when the the most historically human happiness is FAMILY.

when will you *******s learn that banging sloots, yuckin it up with the boys will never, ever bring you the same happiness of something as simple as spending time with your kids?

this has been true throughout time and history. Every single person throughout history infinitely smarter than you have been echoing this same sentiment.

brb would still rather chase 10/10 HBB like George Clooney til I'm 60.

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why... Wouldn't mind having a son though. I'll be reading him copypastas while he's in the womb.

*Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why is it necessary to have kids? I mean i want a little phucker or two eventually. But i respect people that say they dont want kids 10000000000000000x more than those hoodlums that pop out kids left and right with 20 different baby daddies who can't/dont want to support those kids for ****
    this

Originally Posted by DeepSRS View Post

you guys would rather own a dog then raise a child. This is why the White population is in danger of being completely extinct in 100 years.

too many self absorbed, narcissistic morons with the me me me it's all about me and living my (single)carefree life.

Negged

brb banging sloot, yuckin it up with da boyz, hittin up bars THAT'S THE LIFE BRO

You idiots have been brainwashed by the media to keep chasing this unrealistic hollywood lifestyle thinking that selfish mentality is the only way to happiness

when will you *******s learn that banging sloots, yuckin it up with the boys will never, ever bring you the same happiness of something as simple as spending time with your kids?

this has been true throughout time and history. Every single person throughout history infinitely smarter than you have been echoing this same sentiment.

Negged

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dont want kids crew checking in. brb too much stress/worry/anxiety for me.

primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How many Romans did it take to rule the peasants? Keep hustling and shooting out 10 kids while they all end up in jail and on heroin. How many slaves did the average plantation owner command? It isn't sheer numbers, you dirty swine. Is Israel not keeping the entire middle east at bay? You poverty people think you can "outbreed" a superior race. Has this ever happened in the history of humanity?

I will happily employ your underfed/under educated offpsring to service my lawn and cock (depending on their gender).

beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlymode26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go to your local Walmart, Toys R Us, and Mcdonalds playplace all in the same day. After that, come home and turn on the tv to Maury Povich and see how u feel about having kids then..

thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel the same way OP, it's just all about finding that right girl. 99% might be sluts but that 1% is out there.
    Fierce 5

Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    dont want kids crew checking in. brb too much stress/worry/anxiety for me.
    I respect you for that, that's you.

to each their own obviously.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont want to imagine what feminism and other dangerous degenerate behaviors will be influencing my future kids by the time they are teens

lol im not saying hoodlums who have kids are right either...im just saying people who are capable of having kids but they don't want to for some odd reason (media maybe? i've heard liberals who say climate change makes them not want to have kids...or others on the misc who have a more self absorbed mentality and that kids are too much work/waste of money (which is really low lol).

i donno, i guess everyone has their own goals in life...

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Negged
    x2.
    I rep pro-AI posters

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because I look like chit and don't want them to look like chit
    Where da hell did my signature go?

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by beastlymode26 View Post
    After that, come home and turn on the tv to Maury Povich and see how u feel about having kids then..

Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    I respect you for that, that's you.

to each their own obviously.

respect bake.

typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

think about all of the money u can save by not having a bratty kid, fgt....

brb going on vacation with bratty kid, and annoying you and your wife the whole time. and not having alone time with her
    brb bratty kids keeps saying 'buy this, buy that' waaahhh waaah waaahhhh
    brb, having a daughter and worrying too much if she is going to be a slut
    brb having a son and worrying if he is going to be a emo fgt or become some tranny in the future
    brb losing alot of money raisng a kid and paying for college and sh!t

kids, not even once.

rather have a brand new car than have a stupid fking kid

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If you just would've removed the first sentence. I do agree on the whole family thing though.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*