notevenstevens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Oxyelite Pro and Maxs Supershred Stack?

hey i bought both of these products today because i want to shred all my excess weight, (17 male, 80kg) and want to build muscle, the woman in the shop seemed pretty good and told.me she recommends them and together its fine to stack them.

however i read something about hindering gains by using two stims together, something like exhausting the adrenal glands?

I am also getting some Beast Creature creatine coming in the mail to take aswell, am i stupid for taking all this? any advice would help alot.

I currently work out 4 days a week and started clean eating.

notevenstevens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bump

iheartdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i took OEP (old formula) it stated right on the label that it shouldnt be mixed with any other stim (not even soda) now i dont know how strong the new formula may be without DMA but the old one worked just fine and was strong enough without any outside help. I've been trying to find max's label online to see what ingredients it has but searches have come back empty.

heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyhitter89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're 17. Your body composition is going to change rapidly between now and your 21st birthday. You're body composition is the key to answering this question accurately, but I never took a thermogenic until I was 21 (approaching 22). Whats your bodyfat %? Hieght? Wieght? OEP is a pretty powerful thermo (known from personal experience), and I wouldn't recommend using it with another stimulant, but if there's nothing I can do to deter you from combining them, I would just suggest you pick up some CLA's and use that with OEP instead of whatever other thermo you purchased. Save that one for later or sell it to a fat kid, i just dont know what to tell you there. Focus on drinking water constantly so your piss is consistently clear, and eating clean....high protein/fiber diet will help to make excess bf just fall off. Greens, white meat, and whole foods. You're young man...you dont need creatine. If you're trying to get big (*creatine*), I would suggest looking into other supplements. Not to mention using creatine and a thermo in combination, I've experienced dehydration and sickness due to this combination and not drinking enough water. It ended with an IV in my arm pumping me full of fluids. Mass gainer, or a solid routine and a solid post-workout plan. Yea, invest in that idea before looking to all the extra things that are all hyped up nowadays.

EDIT: I used the OLD oep formula. White cap, not purple.

iheartdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heavyhitter89 View Post
    You're 17. Your body composition is going to change rapidly between now and your 21st birthday. You're body composition is the key to answering this question accurately, but I never took a thermogenic until I was 21 (approaching 22). Whats your bodyfat %? Hieght? Wieght? OEP is a pretty powerful thermo (known from personal experience), and I wouldn't recommend using it with another stimulant, but if there's nothing I can do to deter you from combining them, I would just suggest you pick up some CLA's and use that with OEP instead of whatever other thermo you purchased. Save that one for later or sell it to a fat kid, i just dont know what to tell you there. Focus on drinking water constantly so your piss is consistently clear, and eating clean....high protein/fiber diet will help to make excess bf just fall off. Greens, white meat, and whole foods. You're young man...you dont need creatine. If you're trying to get big (*creatine*), I would suggest looking into other supplements. Not to mention using creatine and a thermo in combination, I've experienced dehydration and sickness due to this combination and not drinking enough water. It ended with an IV in my arm pumping me full of fluids. Mass gainer, or a solid routine and a solid post-workout plan. Yea, invest in that idea before looking to all the extra things that are all hyped up nowadays.

EDIT: I used the OLD oep formula. White cap, not purple.
    What he said. Burners are only meant to be used when you have already lost excess and want to trim beyond that. 17 is way too young for that sort of thing i think, from personal opinion. OEP is very potent, if true i also used old formula, and i'm used to stims and have quite a good tolerance, i had the worst caffeine crash of my life after i went off it.