Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 153 lbs
    JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit JayE147's BodySpace

Girls that like men but are physically attracted to women...

My girl likes men, but is physically attracted to women. She has emotional investments in men, meaning she can like, love, or have feelings for men, but in all her past relationships, she hasn't been physically attracted (in a sexual way) to men and has rarely been turned on by them. She can still however, think certain guys are attractive looking. Conversely, she feels a physical (sexual) attraction towards women, and hasn't had "feelings" for them (although she came close once). She gets turned on by certain women during physical contact, such as arm rubbing and leg rubbing, and not to mention quite easily, too. Obviously it would appear she is bisexual, but I'm not sure how to approach this situation if she isn't really sexually attracted to men, because I simply feel kind of awkward in my current position.

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 999 lbs
    anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonymousceleb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit anonymousceleb's BodySpace
    Probably going through a phase.
    America spoke and it chose 16 years of Bush.

Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boffothe's BodySpace
    This is common as phuck, there's no "situation" to "approach"

JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayE147 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    This is common as phuck, there's no "situation" to "approach"
    I've never met a girl that got horny off other girls and likes to kiss and touch other girls, but isn't completely lesbian... and we're in our twenties so I don't know how it's a phase...

Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boffothe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JayE147 View Post
    I've never met a girl that got horny off other girls and likes to kiss and touch other girls, but isn't completely lesbian... and we're in our twenties so I don't know how it's a phase...
    rest assured, it is common. You need to decide immediately whether or not you think it's okay for her to hook up with girls while in a relationship with you, or if you consider that cheating. Both options are okay, just decide how you feel. Then, communicate it to her, and stick with it. You should be okay from then on.
    Last edited by Boffothe; 07-28-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Stats: 5'5", 145 lbs
    Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Namedoesntfi's BodySpace
    Real question is how could you not be attracted to a nice pair of tits and lips?

Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sjackedtheticz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    my girlfriend was like this

sorry but you probably arent alpha enough to do what needs to be done for a girl like this. but after she leaves you and starts partying more she will probably find a guy that is alpha enough to do what needs to be done

what needs to be done?

well what i did for my girlfriend is she told me how she is really attracted to girls and likes guys but isnt really into guys that much but like she can tell when a guys handsome and sexy and things like that. im like dats cool girl i can respect that everyones got their own tastes.

when she was in my house chilling with me after we had just gotten some starbucks i just grab her and forcefully start making out with her. but it wasnt that easily. before i got to the kiss she rocks her head back pushes me away and says "no i dont wanna kiss you i dont feel that way" and i just grabbed her and bearhugged her with both arms then secured her with one arm and used my other arm to pull her head towards my lips and i kissed her.

the moment her lips touched mine she went insane and was totally into making out with me moaning n everything then i grab her hand and start walking to my room and she gives a little hesitation and i basically say "come" and i start dragging her to my room. she says "what are you doing" and i say "just come i wanna chill in my room" and i drag her to my room holding her arm

we get to my room and i throw her on my bed and mount her and start kissing her and making out with her and shes moaning just from the kissing. then i start fondling her titties and she says "stop no" and pushes my hands away from her titties and i laugh and overpower her weak arms and just keep fondling her titties and making out with her and shes mumbling "stop please no" while kissing me while also moaning. and after 20 seconds she gives up trying to stop my fondling and keeps kissing me and just lets me fondle her titties.

then i move my hand down and start shoving my hand into her pants and she says "wait no stop please" and tries to pull my hand out of her pants and i just say "shut up your so tense just lay back and relax" and she tries hard to pull my hands from her pants but my arms are too strong and eventually i start making out with her and lightly fingers her puzzy and she is moaning and not trying to stop me anymore at that point

then i get on top of her and start unbuttoning her pants and tearing her pants off and shes says "wait no stop i dont wanna have sex" and i just hold her down and say "shut up girl your so annoying in not gonna fukk you i just wanna see you naked" and i rip off her pants and then i kiss her a bit more then i slip off my pants while still mounting her and i get into the missionairy position while holding her down and her legs are spread and i get ready to insert my penis into her puzzy and then she says "wait no stop i dont wanna" and starts squirming little but then i just hold her down and stop her movements and kiss her more and i say "just be quiet babe just lay back and relax let me do everything" then i keep holding her down looking into her eyes until she stops squirming her legs. then at that point i insert my dikk into that puunani and go to town

and shes my girlfriend now and more in love with me than she ever thought possible.

pretty much, you are dealing with a very common-type of female. many girls are like this, and if you do not take the above "near-rape" approach you will never have sex with her.

many guys she meets in the club after you will be willing to take the above approach, and those are the guys she will have sex with. because they are alpha enough to do what needs to be done.

if you are not alpha enough to do what needs to be done, you aint gettin that puzzy bro. you have to accept that this is what she is, she cannot be attracted to a mans penis unless you completely dominate her

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) northernlights7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your woman is more turned on by other women and not by men and you're a man, then even if she can be emotionally attatched to you as a man, your sex life will ultimately suffer tremendously, which will put strains on the relationship. Don't expect things to work out long term with closeted / semi-closeted lesbians.

Stats: 6'1", 176 lbs
    spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) spacemanmd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit spacemanmd's BodySpace
    you know what that means: THREESOME

Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs
    3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3alaRase has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 3alaRase's BodySpace
    Sloot alert.

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    My girl likes men, but is physically attracted to women. She has emotional investments in men, meaning she can like, love, or have feelings for men, but in all her past relationships, she hasn't been physically attracted (in a sexual way) to men and has rarely been turned on by them. She can still however, think certain guys are attractive looking. Conversely, she feels a physical (sexual) attraction towards women, and hasn't had "feelings" for them (although she came close once). She gets turned on by certain women during physical contact, such as arm rubbing and leg rubbing, and not to mention quite easily, too. Obviously it would appear she is bisexual, but I'm not sure how to approach this situation if she isn't really sexually attracted to men, because I simply feel kind of awkward in my current position.
    How is this girl "your girl" if she's not sexually attracted to you?

I recommend breaking up and finding a new girl who is into being a girl and not some sexually confused weirdo. You are missing out on the enjoyment of being young and having fun in a relationship stuck with this amorphous creature.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Stats: 210 lbs
    NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NG91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit NG91's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sjackedtheticz View Post
    my girlfriend was like this

sorry but you probably arent alpha enough to do what needs to be done for a girl like this. but after she leaves you and starts partying more she will probably find a guy that is alpha enough to do what needs to be done

what needs to be done?

well what i did for my girlfriend is she told me how she is really attracted to girls and likes guys but isnt really into guys that much but like she can tell when a guys handsome and sexy and things like that. im like dats cool girl i can respect that everyones got their own tastes.

when she was in my house chilling with me after we had just gotten some starbucks i just grab her and forcefully start making out with her. but it wasnt that easily. before i got to the kiss she rocks her head back pushes me away and says "no i dont wanna kiss you i dont feel that way" and i just grabbed her and bearhugged her with both arms then secured her with one arm and used my other arm to pull her head towards my lips and i kissed her.

the moment her lips touched mine she went insane and was totally into making out with me moaning n everything then i grab her hand and start walking to my room and she gives a little hesitation and i basically say "come" and i start dragging her to my room. she says "what are you doing" and i say "just come i wanna chill in my room" and i drag her to my room holding her arm

we get to my room and i throw her on my bed and mount her and start kissing her and making out with her and shes moaning just from the kissing. then i start fondling her titties and she says "stop no" and pushes my hands away from her titties and i laugh and overpower her weak arms and just keep fondling her titties and making out with her and shes mumbling "stop please no" while kissing me while also moaning. and after 20 seconds she gives up trying to stop my fondling and keeps kissing me and just lets me fondle her titties.

then i move my hand down and start shoving my hand into her pants and she says "wait no stop please" and tries to pull my hand out of her pants and i just say "shut up your so tense just lay back and relax" and she tries hard to pull my hands from her pants but my arms are too strong and eventually i start making out with her and lightly fingers her puzzy and she is moaning and not trying to stop me anymore at that point

then i get on top of her and start unbuttoning her pants and tearing her pants off and shes says "wait no stop i dont wanna have sex" and i just hold her down and say "shut up girl your so annoying in not gonna fukk you i just wanna see you naked" and i rip off her pants and then i kiss her a bit more then i slip off my pants while still mounting her and i get into the missionairy position while holding her down and her legs are spread and i get ready to insert my penis into her puzzy and then she says "wait no stop i dont wanna" and starts squirming little but then i just hold her down and stop her movements and kiss her more and i say "just be quiet babe just lay back and relax let me do everything" then i keep holding her down looking into her eyes until she stops squirming her legs. then at that point i insert my dikk into that puunani and go to town

and shes my girlfriend now and more in love with me than she ever thought possible.

pretty much, you are dealing with a very common-type of female. many girls are like this, and if you do not take the above "near-rape" approach you will never have sex with her.

many guys she meets in the club after you will be willing to take the above approach, and those are the guys she will have sex with. because they are alpha enough to do what needs to be done.

if you are not alpha enough to do what needs to be done, you aint gettin that puzzy bro. you have to accept that this is what she is, she cannot be attracted to a mans penis unless you completely dominate her
    lolwut

brb raping a girl is alpha
    implying any self respecting guy would want to date a sloot like that

Stats: 5'11", 500 lbs
    dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dankydank's BodySpace
    that phaggot is a red for a reason
    and your girl is a lesbo op
    in 10 years if you run into her shell be a full time lesbo

shes "attracted" to the thing men give her like money, children, status, security and the social norm of men-women relationships
    not worth your time

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    How is this girl "your girl" if she's not sexually attracted to you?

I recommend breaking up and finding a new girl who is into being a girl and not some sexually confused weirdo. You are missing out on the enjoyment of being young and having fun in a relationship stuck with this amorphous creature.
    I'm talking about she wasn't sexually attracted to her previous boyfriends.

But I think I found out she might be sexually attracted to me tonight. Currently not sure if she is bisexual or just one kinky mofo... I feel like I broke a barrier and I don't even remember what I did.

Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beararms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Beararms's BodySpace
    No thanks jeff. Havent had nothing but bad experiences with women like that.

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I'm talking about she wasn't sexually attracted to her previous boyfriends.

But I think I found out she might be sexually attracted to me tonight. Currently not sure if she is bisexual or just one kinky mofo... I feel like I broke a barrier and I don't even remember what I did.
    Sounds confusing and good material for heartbreak.

Are you emotionally invested in the girl, like you hope to stay together?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Stats: 5'1"
    ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ACI's BodySpace
    Does she suck your diq or fuk your cawk?
    If so.. she's saying it to turn you on (or make you not feel insecure while she gets on some *** on the side).
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

Registered User ZachOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZachOfAllTrades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ZachOfAllTrades's BodySpace
    lol that's because you're dating a lesbian, she just hasn't accepted the fact that she's a lesbian. That's like a guy saying he's attracted to men but emotionally loves girls, either he's gay with bi tendencies or he's a repressed homosexual.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJizzler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Most girls just say this to turn you on. Some have a phase where they do this - pretty erratic.

The buggest headphuck is when she likes andro guys. Like when your girlfriend wakes you up in the middle of the night to tell you that she had another sex dream with David Bowie. Second time that week.

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Most girls just say this to turn you on. Some have a phase where they do this - pretty erratic.

The buggest headphuck is when she likes andro guys. Like when your girlfriend wakes you up in the middle of the night to tell you that she had another sex dream with David Bowie. Second time that week.
    I'd be like, "Keep that sh!t to yourself or I'll start telling you what I think about," then glare ominously.