aGh0sT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow MACA. Potency, powder vs pill?

I am in the market for the best maca supplement. Would you recommend powder over a pill for absorption? Should I go for a high dose of a low ratio or a low dose of a high ratio?

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The MACA in Triazole is extremely potent and works wonders. Look into Triazole.

aGh0sT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    The MACA in Triazole is extremely potent and works wonders. Look into Triazole.
    Thanks for the reply I was checking that out yesteday. I posted a thread with a question about halotropin for the estro balance, dht suppression and andro stim but Triazole can probably help me there as well. I guess I will delete my other thread now lol.