Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could it be your training was off? was every lift performed properly? you know theres a lotta bruvs out there who think they are performing the lift properly, yet its not. **** even I'm guilty of this once in a while.

mwestman88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JaycePHit View Post
    Could it be your training was off? was every lift performed properly? you know theres a lotta bruvs out there who think they are performing the lift properly, yet its not. **** even I'm guilty of this once in a while.
    I actually don't think so. My logic: If that was the case, I would either be seriously injured or unevenly developed. For instance, well-developed triceps and traps - no chest and shoulders (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). Now I'm just undeveloped.

I'm leaning towards bad consistency. It seems like the most logical answer to why I'm having these problems.

JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaycePHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All i can say man is keep with it, when I was in high school I thought abs where only for the ones who are born with it, you can see what i used to look like on my body space. The best advice to give anyone is to be patient with your body. Get in the gym to train hard, and sleep well. If your nutrition is already in check all you need is time and patience.

roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roma263 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mwestman88 View Post
    thanks for the encouragement!

On "eating cleaner" though: I don't exactly eat dirty, as i mentioned before.

Now i'm leaning more towards that there must be something wrong with how i spend my time at the gym.

Before i jump in to a new program, how does this look?...

Day 1:
    - squats, 3x5
    - bench press, 3x5
    - deadlifts, 1x5

day 2: Rest

day 3:
    - squats, 3x5
    - military press, 3x5
    - lat pulldowns, 3x5

day 4: Rest

day 5
    - squats, 3x5
    - bench press, 3x5
    - deadlifts, 1x5
    the excersises you do are fine, but you dont have nearly enough volume, if you want more muscle volume is the key, if u want stronger legs u do 3 sets of squats, front squats, smith machine squats, leg curls, leg extentions and calf raises, if you want a stronger back u do the same but with back excersises, you need much more volume, even if u want to train your whole body in 1 day you need to add about 5x as much volume bro
    ___

IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems to me like you just didn't know what exactly you were doing the whole time. If you are serious about adding mass, you need to get on a set clean diet at around 3400 cals + depending on your caloric maintenance level and energy expenditure. That means you are going to need to get a program that can track calories daily. You also should be eating at a macro percentage of 30/40/30. Be careful with adding too much volume to your routine, a lot of people who suggest more volume don't realize that beginning ectomorphs have a tendency to overtrain. Give your body ample rest in between workouts and make sure you're getting enough sleep. Get on a 5x5 (SS, Ripptoe, Madcow) program and stick with it for a year plus. After I did all this, I went from 125-175 and only gained a couple percentage points of body fat. I said the exact same thing as you too, "but I eat a **** ton". The fact is you do not eat enough, not only do you not eat enough, you do not eat RIGHT. Follow this advice and the results will come.

But I'm not a powerlifter Aasemd's Avatar
    Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoever is saying you need to eat clean is spouting bro science.

I ate dirty as **** and seen gains. People In jail don't have clean meals.

Something's not right.
    Who even cares?

5'8 and proud crew TommyGun1988's Avatar
    Location: london, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aasemd View Post
    Whoever is saying you need to eat clean is spouting bro science.

I ate dirty as **** and seen gains. People In jail don't have clean meals.

Something's not right.
    This is actually I very good point. I bet bulky dudes in prison are not following chicken breast brown rice n broccoli 5x per day lol. Wonder how they gain mass? Lolol repped
    April 13 - 135lbs 13 percent bf
    Dec 16 - 188lbs 13 percent bf

Train hard eat well and never lose sight of your dreams.
    Quitters quit

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just keep bulking, but lift heavier

more compound movements

then cut in 1-2 yrs later
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkforest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the before picture you looked decent tbh like you did not even need to gain much weight (en less your trying to look like hulk which is kinda disturbing) you only needed to gain like 10 pound's then hit the weights in my opinion to look good.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need to track your progress. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks. Don't gain more than 2lbs per month. Track your macros. You're not gonna gain 50lbs of muscle in one year. Shoot for 10lbs of muscle per year and go from there.

For now I would suggest going on a cut until 10% and start over.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

mwestman88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the advice!

Originally Posted by E-PRO View Post
    You need to track your progress. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks. Don't gain more than 2lbs per month. Track your macros. You're not gonna gain 50lbs of muscle in one year. Shoot for 10lbs of muscle per year and go from there.

For now I would suggest going on a cut until 10% and start over.
    My plan exactly. Right now I will try to reach down to like 143 pounds. That should be enough, I think. Hopefully I will be able to gain a little strength while cutting too...

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont be a **** and lift heavy.