Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Registered User iluvjasongenova's Avatar
    iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will giv tips on how to be a baller doc, lemme kno
    would go gay for jason genova crew no homo
    esthetic bootyhole and booty crew
    bootyhole look like it was cosmetically bleached but isnt crew
    bitches love rimming me cuz of my esthetic bootyhole and booty crew
    wont touch another bitch if her bootyhole look worse than mine crew

iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iluvjasongenova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody wanna kno i gotchu

so sickk buddy

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iluvjasongenova View Post
    sickk
    will giv tips on how to be a baller doc, lemme kno
    anybody wanna kno i gotchu
    so sickk buddy

You just got to fist yourself.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What I have gained from this thread is I have to be an Accountant nurse programming engineerer thingy to be on that success time?

na man u gotta be a doc pretty much

if ur a doc u dont even look at anything under 2 plates srs no homo

Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    You just got to fist yourself.
    haters beware, dont hate on docs bro srs no homo

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TyreekD View Post
    What I have gained from this thread is I have to be an Accountant nurse programming engineerer thingy to be on that success time?

Anuthing IT and Healthcare are GENERALLY your best bets.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

haters beware, dont hate on docs bro srs no homo

Lettuce be reality....

***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn when will it be my turn
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dosquito View Post
    Lol u serious? I thought even at big 4 they make like $40k. Not bad I guess. Accounting is kind of a peasant major tho like you've destined yourself to be a fireman or something
    You're completely ignorant if you believe that.

Accounting is far and away the best and most versatile business degree to set yourself up for financial prosperity within a decade of graduation. You can literally work at any company in the world and work any business related position.

Work for 3-4 years as an audit monkey at a Big 4 and then you can work practically anywhere you want in the country.

My dad was making $300k+ before 30 and only worked as an actual accountant at Arthur Anderson for 2 years.

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Accounting FTW. Brb CEO/10k a day in 9-12 years if you're bright and know how to network properly.
    lol dude you have no idea I hope you look back at this post in 10 years before you pull the trigger and kill yourself (not srs)

good luck

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a friend who did an internship with Intel during college and got hired with Intel right as he graduated.... 75k + benefits...

It's pretty common, OP.

Dat engineering.

Also, 1st year docs/pharmacists make much more, also....

I'll be finishing college in slightly over 1 year, I'll report back with my starting salary when I get my M.E degree.
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trufflepigg View Post
    lol dude you have no idea I hope you look back at this post in 10 years before you pull the trigger and kill yourself (not srs)

good luck
    He has no idea in the sense that it definitely won't take a decade to break six figures if you have an accounting degree and posses above average business intellect. More like 5 years.

docs better than all tho

dont nobody giv a fuk bout no accountants n sht, errbody luv docs no homo

ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy chit, seriously mirin. What kind of job is he doing man? Programmers dont get paid that much these days usually
    Google, Microsoft or Amazon will start you at $95k + bonus and stock but these are in high cost of living areas. The startups in San Fran like to try to keep up with the big guys to attract talent. The cost of living in Redmond/Seattle is much lower than living in San Fran though.

It's interesting though. Everyone seems to chase money but once you have it you realize it really isn't all that important.

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post
    He has no idea in the sense that it definitely won't take a decade to break six figures if you have an accounting degree and posses above average business intellect. More like 5 years.
    do you even accounting?
    he said ceo 10k/day

i'm an accounting major
    that field is a fuking joke bro, enjoy living a slave life to some huge corporation while trying to suk partner's dik to get to the top

likely scenario for most accounting bros is 40-50k starting, work like a slave for 7 years before you break 100k. Wow now you make 6 figures and you hate your job and are stuck in an office until you're dead and your 20's passed you by with studying for your designation while working 10-12 hour days making crap pay.

that's the truth

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)

Accounting is far and away the best and most versatile business degree to set yourself up for financial prosperity within a decade of graduation. You can literally work at any company in the world and work any business related position.

Work for 3-4 years as an audit monkey at a Big 4 and then you can work practically anywhere you want in the country.

My dad was making $300k+ before 30 and only worked as an actual accountant at Arthur Anderson for 2 years.
    lol @ this fail mindset

Im imagining you walking up to Microsoft with your 2 years work experience and accounting degree as if its valuable or scarce expecting them to give you a $150k salary of peace

do you even know how many people have accounting degrees? its practically a trade, like being a plumber

Getting tired of miscers talking about what their parents make. They grew up in a generation where a bachelors degree is worth its weight in gold. Lol at delusional *******s who think education and job prospects are anywhere near the same as they used to be.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you even know how many people have accounting degrees? its practically a trade, like being a plumber
    except plumbers get paid more, can't be outsourced, isn't saturated as fuk, and probably less stressful lol

Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Getting tired of miscers talking about what their parents make. They grew up in a generation where a bachelors degree is worth its weight in gold. Lol at delusional *******s who think education and job prospects are anywhere near the same as they used to be.
    this. even the most useless bachelors degree today would have had you CEO'ing in the 80s. but i still cant get how you think your dad made 300k in the 80s. that's the equivalent of 700k today lol

NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have a friend with big 4 tax experience that tried to venture out on his own with 2 business.

Business A is tax prep service. It's failing. Hard as phuark to get clients when the work is easy with accounting software and your final product isn't measured for quality unless you phuark up in a big way.

Business B is a random hair restoration herbal therapy, $3000 a person. While B is doing much better, he doesn't see much of a future in it.

This isn't our parents generation, supply and demand is always the rule. Supply increases by a chit-ton. You always hear stories of old CPAs making it but how many stories of young CPAs (even mid 30s) do you hear, are successful in venturing out on their own?

In firms, its 8 to 10 about half the time and 12-16 hour days during the other half. Too much variability to say because it depends on client, new laws, your management and excessive travel time thanks to HR who decide your fate like monkeys throwing a dart.
    *No job, no girlfriend, no problem crew*
    *Always pick 1 crew*
    *The rightful king is whoever sits on the Iron Throne crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Parallelism View Post

Also, 1st year docs/pharmacists make much more, also....

pharmacists, yes. my good friend is a pharmacist and makes 125k/yr, but there's no vertical or lateral movement in his field. He wants to get out of mom and pop store, but there's literally no jobs. Hospital jobs? forget about it.

docs first year, no. My brother is currently a resident and he is making 45k/yr and working his asss off. He told me he wont make any 100k+/yr money until he is in his 30's, which is years away. My other friend who is a resident anesthesiologists...same story. They both have chit load of loans to pay off.

as a doc u will make 200k starting at like 30/31 yrs old, still pretty yung baby bam

will go up to like 300-500k depending on specialty after few yrs

so sikkk

enuff of all the finance/accnting bull sht , medicine is king alpha baby

like i say, dont touch nutting but two plate or higher salary srs no homo