ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihatemybelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the best workout for a beginner who wants to get rid of fat?

I'm looking for a workout that will get you lose weight(by saying this i mean losing weight without losing the muscle)I know that diet plays the most important role here but what workout should I do in the gym?

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm glad you acknowledged diet. Nail that down its 90% of the battle.

Starting strength is a highly recommended beginners program. But whatever you do lift heavy, hard and consistently.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillianScott is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have had great success with stronglifts 5x5.

11 lbs in the past 60 days and my lifts are still increasing each session.

MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeUK999 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i'd personally lift heavy weights 3 times a week and do cardio for the other 3 or 4. remember to be in a calorie deficit so work out your bmr, with a bmr calculator, just google it, then work out how many calories your burning through daily activities such as lifting, cardio and anything else you do, and what ever your burning eat 500/1000 calories less, only eat complex carbs like brown rice, fruit and vegetables and lean meats, egg whites and tuna etc for proteins, for fats maybe get some omega 3 fish oil and keep away from sugar and fizzy drinks etc, be patient and the fat will melt off you

aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by ihatemybelly View Post
    I'm looking for a workout that will get you lose weight(by saying this i mean losing weight without losing the muscle)I know that diet plays the most important role here but what workout should I do in the gym?
    Workout wise as a beginner I would aim for full body workouts 3 times a week ! It will prepare your muscles for later and it would make you burn some extra calories. Like the others said...be consistent..have structure..follow a defined routine and lift heavy !

justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ice cream fitness 5x5 <-- do this along with a 10% calorie surplus for 6 months. then keep doing ice cream fitness 5x5 and do a 10% deficit till you are happy with yourself.

keep in mind to hit minimums in fats and proteins and making sure you are micro/fibre sufficient. remaining calories can be distributed to any macro/macros of your choice.