TheSquat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sitting curve while squating

Hey, when i squat i don't sit exactly between my knees- I sit closer to my right leg than my left leg.
    It causes my right knee to go more forward and down and my left knee be in the perfect position.
    How can i slove this problem?
    Any ideas?
    I've tried sitting exactly in the middle and push my knees but is still didn't help.

sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethmo64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It sounds like you have poor proprioception for the squat and/or some muscles may be a bit more tight on one side than the other. Continuing to work towards better form will help correct this. Keep the weight low enough, if any at all, to where you can squat down in the middle. Some exercises that may help you would be something like the goblet squat and lunges. If it's only with weight when the issue occurs(meaning you can bw squat just fine) you could also do front squats, and I'd start with just the bar to get a feel for them.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like seth said it could just be a mobility issue.

The other possibility is a mechanical problem with the way your body is built if you're anything like me. I can't square my hips because one leg is slightly shorter than the other so I tend to lean toward my right side when down in my bottom position and on the way back up. It's kind of a pain in the ass but I've learned to work around it.

If you see a chiropractor he/she will likely take some xrays of your spine and hips to see if anything is out of place.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."