Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    Lolling so hard at how pathetic and insecure you are.
    Ahahahaha I wish I could neg you again.
    You are the insecure ******* who is too pre-occupied with my life brah
    "Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed". Rev. Sydney Smith

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "South Sydney Rabbitohs Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc virgins raging again? A chick saying that she would love to receive a BMW? All of you guys would hate that yeah? Wtf man, this is just silly banter. You're acting as if she shat on her bf's face becasue he bought her a blue car instead of a pink one.

brb can't interpret 'haha'
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kscof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Them talking about that is no different than you guys hnng'ing over HBB and fantasizing about her be completely submissive at your every whim etc. Just because they openly discuss it on ******** doesn't mean anything more than people who discuss the same sht on 4chan or reddit or here. Srs.
    No tears, only dreams now.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MagnumPI123 View Post
    Sorry for being a bit of a douche brah.

Why can't you live in a monogamous relationship without marriage? I want to have kids so I guess I need to be in some kind of serious relationship for that..... I don't want to get attached to anyone brah and risk losing what I will have worked hard to get and to also have my heart farking nuked (divorce rate of 50%). Plus I think i have been brainwashed by the misc. lol. What are the other ways you can get trapped?
    You can live in a monogamous one without marriage as long as both of you are ok with that and kids was the trap I was referring too. I understand not wanting to lose it all, my parents are divorced as well. I found the right person and did get married and absolutely love it.
    Just stop being so insecure. Your douchebaggery is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. You need to be less defensive. I was only trying to put you in your place because you're talking mad shyt and starting things with people for no reason. Inb4 dear diary.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are the insecure ******* who is too pre-occupied with my life brah
    Not really.
    I just see your cringeworthy retarded posts polluting the misc and can't help but laugh at how little you know about the real world.

Here's the catch bro. The difference between me and you.

I've actually made it. I've seen glimpses of the other side. Two years ago. Oldbies can testify. In fact I talked to ShayZ back then about it.
    Then I lost it all through one chitty business deal with a guy I thought was my partner for life. Depressed. FA. Suicidal etc etc.
    Low 6 digit overhead a month, gone - I took home no less than Ł7K/M. Ever.
    At 17, that's a chit ton more than 90% of people make.

Assuming you actually have the skill, tenacity, connections and luck - you'll realize the game of life is a lot harder than you think, that the battle is mental and not physical.
    You focus on materialistic approaches; how someone looks, what they do, how much monetary value they have...and that just shows how little potential you have right now.
    Ask - what can this person achieve, despite them not having it right now?
    Its laughable. And you'll learn the hard way. Eventually.
    You'll be unhappy throughout life with this mentality. How sad.
    Only reason I bother to give you a serious response, twice now, is because I was a big enough ******* to once think like you.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Starting to get tired of 2013 join date idiots around here...

All aboard the neg train - Magnum u dungoof'd

Pусский Бра

MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumPI123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really.
    I just see your cringeworthy retarded posts polluting the misc and can't help but laugh at how little you know about the real world.

Here's the catch bro. The difference between me and you.

I've actually made it. I've seen glimpses of the other side. Two years ago. Oldbies can testify. In fact I talked to ShayZ back then about it.
    Then I lost it all through one chitty business deal with a guy I thought was my partner for life. Depressed. FA. Suicidal etc etc.
    Low 6 digit overhead a month, gone - I took home no less than Ł7K/M. Ever.
    At 17, that's a chit ton more than 90% of people make.

Assuming you actually have the skill, tenacity, connections and luck - you'll realize the game of life is a lot harder than you think, that the battle is mental and not physical.
    You focus on materialistic approaches; how someone looks, what they do, how much monetary value they have...and that just shows how little potential you have right now.
    Ask - what can this person achieve, despite them not having it right now?
    Its laughable. And you'll learn the hard way. Eventually.
    You'll be unhappy throughout life with this mentality. How sad.
    Only reason I bother to give you a serious response, twice now, is because I was a big enough ******* to once think like you.
    Don't get what you mean brah; explain please.
    "Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed". Rev. Sydney Smith

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    You can live in a monogamous one without marriage as long as both of you are ok with that and kids was the trap I was referring too. I understand not wanting to lose it all, my parents are divorced as well. I found the right person and did get married and absolutely love it.
    Just stop being so insecure. Your douchebaggery is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. You need to be less defensive. I was only trying to put you in your place because you're talking mad shyt and starting things with people for no reason. Inb4 dear diary.
    If you have kids and split you only have to look after the kid, which is obviously what a guy would want to do. You wouldn't be responsible for the woman that left you. I am not being a douche, but how do you know your marriage will remain as good? It's a big risk isn't it? Insecurity is a result of FA

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm talking about the top echelon of women brah; the ones who are only available to the top tier of males. And yes, any guy with them has money.
    You know how I know you won't ever be successful? You know it too deep inside. A successful man would no get into a butthurt e-fight that would make every 5th grader look mature.

sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sivivatu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post
    You know how I know you won't ever be successful? You know it too deep inside. A successful man would no get into a butthurt e-fight that would make every 5th grader look mature.
    Give him a break he's probly just indian

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't get what you mean brah; explain please.
    Stop fighting the physical. It's a losing battle. It's pointless and tells you very little about the situation.

Everything is mental. Everything.
    "So a rich man thinketh - so he is."
    Translation: Think positively. Surround yourself with positive people, because that will help you think positively. When analyzing people, think of their positive skills and noteworthy strengths - not what they don't have (e.g. Money, exotic cars, amazing university placement) - that'll take you a lot farther.

You currently look at peoples physiques, the jobs they currently do, how much they currently make, the girls that they're with...none of that means chit to you because it isn't enhancing your life or theirs and has a tendency to lead to negativity or repulsion. You're closing a lot of doors without looking at the potential treasures inside by being so extrinsically judgmental.
    I assume you're going to be dealing with office politics to rise the socioeconomic ladder...time to build a mental fortress brah, you're going to need it.

If you have kids and split you only have to look after the kid, which is obviously what a guy would want to do. You wouldn't be responsible for the woman that left you. I am not being a douche, but how do you know your marriage will remain as good? It's a big risk isn't it? Insecurity is a result of FA
    Nobody enters marriage with the assumption it will one day end.
    Judgement of character is something you develop through relations with innumerable individuals from different walks of life over the course of your life.
    Once developed to a 99% accuracy, you won't make such brutal mistakes like marrying the wrong person.
    To your defense, many people do get married for the wrong reason e.g. fear of FA.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

Devil's Advocate ClarkCheekyKent's Avatar
    ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im hugh hefner and wat is dis

Stop fighting the physical. It's a losing battle. It's pointless and tells you very little about the situation.

Everything is mental. Everything.
    "So a rich man thinketh - so he is."
    Translation: Think positively. Surround yourself with positive people, because that will help you think positively. When analyzing people, think of their positive skills and noteworthy strengths - not what they don't have (e.g. Money, exotic cars, amazing university placement) - that'll take you a lot farther.

You currently look at peoples physiques, the jobs they currently do, how much they currently make, the girls that they're with...none of that means chit to you because it isn't enhancing your life or theirs and has a tendency to lead to negativity or repulsion. You're closing a lot of doors without looking at the potential treasures inside by being so extrinsically judgmental.
    I assume you're going to be dealing with office politics to rise the socioeconomic ladder...time to build a mental fortress brah, you're going to need it.

Nobody enters marriage with the assumption it will one day end.
    Judgement of character is something you develop through relations with innumerable individuals from different walks of life over the course of your life.
    Once developed to a 99% accuracy, you won't make such brutal mistakes like marrying the wrong person.
    To your defense, many people do get married for the wrong reason e.g. fear of FA.
    That is some good advice brah, but I do disagree with parts of it. I personally feel that if a person can't add value to you, you should cut them away pretty quickly (except for family which you should always hang onto).

Quoting my life guide;

You’ll be sucked down into the abyss right with them if you don’t cut the fat of the group. Family and friends could have been great to you as a child, but if they no longer hold the value and inspiration that is needed for you to thrive in life, then cut them loose. The only individuals you should be surrounding yourself with are those that challenge your ideas and motivate you to find the next solution to your problems. No, not the pessimistic *******s who shoot down your ideas with their negativity, but rather the ones who genuinely want to see you succeed no matter what you do in life.

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Quotes about relationships;

While all of your friends might be doing it, don’t fall into the trap of getting into a relationship. Sure it seems like the right thing to do, but your 20s are entirely too crucial for your personal growth for you to be focusing on fulfilling the wishes of another individual. Not only does it make you complacent with where you are in life, but it makes your boring. When your business is at stake and your future is resting on your shoulders, the last thing you need is to be bogged down by an insecure lover rushing you home. Get out there, meet new people, test the limits and have fun. It will take you to the places you’ve dreamed of going.

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread went from my jim jams being rustled to some *******s arguing about absolutely nothing...

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't. Nobody can say their marriage will always be good. I'm willing to take that chance though and as another poster said, you have to be able to judge people. I'm just saying you could possibly be missing out on something great because your afraid to take the chance.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

I don't. Nobody can say their marriage will always be good. I'm willing to take that chance though and as another poster said, you have to be able to judge people. I'm just saying you could possibly be missing out on something great because your afraid to take the chance.
    I understand what you mean; I don't know if I could ever trust someone enough to marry them..... My parents are not very close (still married ATM). I also think that it would make me too complacent and kinda settle. Also, the thought of being stuck with someone that long isn't very appealing to me personally.

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You guys are getting desperate. So you have moved on to my lack of experience with women? haha. Whatever boys, I really don't care. Few years time and I'll be drowning in vag.
    No you won't. Because there are better looking guys than you who are approaching those women. They don't need to do any work.

rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000) rlldawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WideFajita View Post
    Heather Brooke must have a garage full of Maseratis.
    mmmmm heather brooke..... dem feels
    ***** Florida Gators crew *****

will rep back if not currently on r/c (3k+)

fantasy fball crew

Acoustic music brah

Always bet on merica crew

Never forget the great banning of the 2014 World Cup

I understand what you mean; I don't know if I could ever trust someone enough to marry them..... My parents are not very close (still married ATM). I also think that it would make me too complacent and kinda settle. Also, the thought of being stuck with someone that long isn't very appealing to me personally.
    Well then maybe it's just going to be for you. I had a bitter stage in my early 20's too which I got over. Never settle btw, it only leads to regrets. But get the fuk out there and start talking to women!! Don't waste you're early 20's (some of the best years of your life) fearing rejection.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Well then maybe it's just going to be for you. I had a bitter stage in my early 20's too which I got over. Never settle btw, it only leads to regrets. But get the fuk out there and start talking to women!! Don't waste you're early 20's (some of the best years of your life) fearing rejection.
    Do you think I need to just practice on 6/10s to get some experience?

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's all the butthurt about? That's a fairly cheap car nowadays.
    “We have these — these talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get the vaccine,” Gov. Spencer Cox (R) said.

“That kind of stuff is just, it’s ridiculous. It’s dangerous, it’s damaging, and it’s killing people. I mean, it’s literally killing their supporters. And that makes no sense to me.”

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rageeeeee
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Do you think I need to just practice on 6/10s to get some experience?
    Talk to whoever you want. If you think she's to hot for you, theres a good chance shell catch that vibe and feel the same way.

On topic: license plate is extremely beta.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Talk to whoever you want. If you think she's to hot for you, theres a good chance shell catch that vibe and feel the same way.

On topic: license plate is extremely beta.
    OK; will give it a try. On a side note, what do you fly?

"Positive Crew"

"Love Jesus Crew"

"Miami Heat Crew"
    "Sydney FC Crew"
    "Manchester City Crew"
    "FIFA 13 Crew"
    "No Fap Crew"

BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just cause bishes have axe wounds doesn't mean I'm gonna buy them chit to throw my junk in there..sloots