sydbarett69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why bloated abs?

we have all noticed the bloated guts of the pros for the last eight years or so and have heard a couple of reasons why this is. one of them is that injecting growth hormones enlarges everything inside the stomach like the kidneys, intestines and stuff...that sounds like a bunch of bull to me....they would have many other health problems from that then a bloated gut. the undercover bodybuilder says its from these guys eating tons of food...now that didnt make sense to me at first untill i put a lot of thought into it..its just that the undercover dude left some things out in that explanation...i think there are many factors that contribute to the bloated gut...one is that before competition they are not eating any carbs till the day, or day prior to the competition...ive read a lot about this no carb diet causing constipation...so their answer to this problem? eat fiber...problem with that is that the fiber isnt going to help anything when your dehydrated. bodybuilders barely drink any water at all going into the competition...the smaller bodybuilders dont have as big of a problem with bloating as the bigger boys...these big guys like coleman have to eat a ton of beef to give them any energy at all...so no carbs, no water causes constipation...now these guys do carb up before competition, but they dont carb up in time for their bowels to react and fix the constipation problem...another cause for constipation is that before a competition your nervous and scared, and that adds to the constipation too...i know this because in bootcamp we all were so scared and nervous we couldnt take a dump for almost two weeks...so what is the solution for the bloated gut? they need to carb up ealier out from the competition. now what i sayed may be completely bogus, but it makes sense to me...what do yall think?
    a man is more then the worst things he's done

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like you said, your whole theory is bogus. Growth hormone effects not only your muscle tissue, but also your organs. That's where the GH gut theory comes from. And about them being constipated, come on man, most bodybuilders are smart enough to supplement fiber in their diet when lowering their carb intake. So next time, try not to make up random thoughts about something you seem to know nothing about.

sydbarett69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, atleast i had the balls to admit i might be wrong in my take on the whole affair...but you my friend, probably repeat what you read in forums, and go with the popular opinions without backing it up with scientific data...what i stated wasnt a science and was my opinion. but you totally **** on what i say by using unoriginal thoughts borrowed by some dude that says he knows it all and you believe it as fact...you yourself stated that the organ growth is a theory of whats behind what you said...so you are slamming me over a theory? now if you backed it up with some verifiable data thats grounded and the source is not tainted by bias thought patterns then maybe you could say something...but coming in here and being an ******* doesnt give you any credit, and you are just a typical idiot with no brain and doesnt look at all the sides of an issue and make your own opinion...every person that comes in here and flames im going to tear you apart piece by piece...this forum is full of you idiots and you try to make yourself smart by trying to discredit people with feeble insults..you hide behind your computer and dont come here to learn or expand your mind...you probably have a **** job and you come home and take your anger out on the keyboard instead of being creative and using your anger to your advantage...now thats not speaking for everyone here because there are some people that come and are able to discuss and reach conclusions in a civilized manner. later, you little ant...
    a man is more then the worst things he's done