Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Post CL White Flood [Reborn] Review

CL White Flood [Reborn] Review

I was recently sent a few CL samples, one of those being White Flood. Decided to do a quick review.

Mixibility: 10/10
    Mixed in quickly, no bits floating around.

Taste (Watermelon}: 6/10
    Did not enjoy the flavour very much. The watermelon is slightly comparable to a Jolly Rancher..but is overtaken by a very bitter taste.. not all that enjoyable.

Energy: 9/10
    Great, non jittery energy. Didn't feel like I was hopped up on caffeine, but it definitely gave me the kick I needed.

Focus: 8/10
    Could've been better, but far from bad. I train by myself most of the time, so I can usually stay pretty set on what I'm doing. White flood provided a good focus, wasn't worried about the people around me, just got it done. I have it an 8 because I have felt better.

Pump: 8/10
    Gave me a fairly impressive pump. Again, I've felt better, but I definitely felt my arms fill up quickly as I started my workout, and stay that way for a good period after.

Ingredient Profile: 7.5/10
    Although I do enjoy more concentrated preworkout's, I am happy with the most of the few ingredients in white flood, although I feel some are unnecessary, especially when it is a very concentrated pre. Yes, I am happy with the fact that they included Citrulline, Beta Alanine, Norvaline, etc., but I also think that Carnitine (being the most abundant) really isn't necessary in a pre (IMO), simply because I feel that I don't get much out of it. Overall, decent profile, but I would like to see higher doses of citrulline or beta alanine.

Conclusion
    Overall, I would give White Flood an 8/10. Although the watermelon flavour isn't great, it mixes well, provides solid energy and focus with a pretty good pump. I feel that the ingredients could have been dosed a little better, but that's just my opinion. You can always opt for 2 scoops, but I feel that a preworkout product should be able to do the job with he given serving size. Overall, I would recommend at least trying the product, and for those a little less tolerant to stims, definitely consider putting it on your wish list.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for posting the review! I'm going to be posting one shortly but I agree, I was a little disappointed in the taste. Loved the original V2 watermelon!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Add more water and it tastes great. Needs 10oz imo. I dont agree with the 8oz tbh

I love LCLT, one of the few bulks I always buy.

Also, we do not recommend you opt for 2 scoops
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Tell em I need more Fire brewchef's Avatar
    brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brewchef has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Many pre's and intra's tend to be very sweet for the recommended mixing amount of water. I wish they weren't. But it's almost as if they are targeted for the 18-24 yr old vs. the 25-38 yr old's with more refined palates. I guess more water would help, but the directions on the packet should reference that if you're not a sweets fan, add more water. Maybe that would eliminate any issues, but realize water is flavorless and people drink it everyday. Flavor is not a huge issue with these supps... just offer the pumps and benefits and you're solid. I'm also not a fan of sucralose to add flavor/sweetness. Find another way is the recc I'd give to most.

My specs for WFR (keep in mind, I love the company and buy all their products, but I always expect better overall):

Mixibility: 9/10
    Taste (Watermelon}: 4/10
    Energy: 6.5/10
    Focus: 9/10
    Pump: 6/10
    Ingredient Profile: 7.5/10