Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Native checking in, a lot of piece of sheeit racists in this thread hope you *******s get banned talking smack about Natives.

sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NoBrahdy View Post
    He was probably drunk
    Strong stereotypying

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheIslander View Post
    Not really. They lost their land because they were an inferior culture and society than those who came from Europe and decided to settle.

Political correctness however prevents a lot of people from admitting this though.
    Would I be politically correct to put a loaded gun in your face take all of your chit? Maybe I'll rape your mother and kill your father while I'm at it. You mad you're inferior to my $150 dollar made in china shot gun. yeah, you mad.

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    Would I be politically correct to put a loaded gun in your face take all of your chit? Maybe I'll rape your mother and kill your father while I'm at it. You mad you're inferior to my $150 dollar made in china shot gun. yeah, you mad.
    I have no idea what you're rambling on about so here's a picture of a chinchilla.

HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EvaMendes View Post
    "Native Americans" did not grow out of the ground. Their ancestors migrated to that land like everybody else's and they killed and went to war with one another just like everybody else.

If you want to get technical, "Native Americans" would refer to Americans whose ancestry lay partly or wholly among the colonists who fought in the American revolution.

That was the formation of the United States of America.
    ... Lol.... Wow....

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have no idea what you're rambling on about so here's a picture of a chinchilla.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2hqyzp3.jpg[IMG]
    srs question bro. Would I be politically correct to kill you and take all your chit? dead srs lol

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    Native checking in, a lot of piece of sheeit racists in this thread hope you *******s get banned talking smack about Natives.
    which tribe you a citizen of brah?

also i'm surprised nobody has said they're part cherokee in this thread yet
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    srs question bro. Would I be politically correct to kill you and take all your chit? dead srs lol
    Has nothing to do with political correctness. That would be illegal.

sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100) sighssss is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by C0sta View Post
    which tribe you a citizen of brah?

also i'm surprised nobody has said they're part cherokee in this thread yet
    Lmao so true

lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50) lidding will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuk political correctness, natives are the most self destructive culture I can think of, basically causing more problems with their bullchit "we were here first" arguments

brb they get ridiculous amounts of money and employment opportuinity from the government and a large percentage still end up becoming homeless and alcoholic

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Funds View Post
    Does that guy realize he has no more right to be here than the people protesting? He was born here just like the protestors were born here.

Help me with my ignorance, were native americans supposed to have evolved in North America or did they immigrate here as humans evolved?
    The first Homo Sapien Sapien (modern human) appears around 195,000 years ago in the archaeological record. The date of migration for Native Americans is debated but its likely between 10,000 and 17,000 years ago, when they followed herds of megafauna onto the North American continent. If they evolved separately they'd be a different species.

Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not really. They lost their land because they were an inferior culture and society than those who came from Europe and decided to settle.

Political correctness however prevents a lot of people from admitting this though.
    this. they got overpowered

SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    natives are fkin pathetic.

BRB this is our land but we were to pussy to defend it against the ebul euryupeans.

I also have native blood, so suck my dick.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not rly owned at all. The Native American nations no longer exist, whilst America does. Maybe if someone were illegally living on a reservation, that might be relevant.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lidding View Post
    fuk political correctness, natives are the most self destructive culture I can think of, basically causing more problems with their bullchit "we were here first" arguments

brb they get ridiculous amounts of money and employment opportuinity from the government and a large percentage still end up becoming homeless and alcoholic
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    would have walked behind native american brah while making this facial expression

I am also surprised like the other guy in this thread that no part cherokee white people have come out of the woodworks. My buddies and I use to joke around at bars and ask white chicks their ethnicity/race just to hear the dumb broads say how theyre "mixed" with some type of native american tribe in there.
    "everybody wants to be a President but nobody wants to respond to no controversial issues"
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have no opinion on this but this thread is bringin the fukin lulz..In for chit storm doe.

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    Stupid argument. People who argue against illegals want them to be accounted for and not mooch off of our tax dollars.
    Do you want to pay for some Mexicans 4 children? I hate that chit at the grocery stores.
    This. You also forgot to mention how they mainly live in nice houses with brand new 2014 trucks. Another concern is the fact that I think they're incompetent. It's scary to see so many here who are allowed to vote, but can barely speak English. Our sneaky politicians allow this for more votes.

All in all, when these fuarkers get legalized, they'd better have to pay taxes.

Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    TBH would rather my tax dollars go to a mexicans 4 children that will actually end up working and contributing to society instead of to all those americans in the ghettos that pop out babies like its nothing and living off government money, never trying to better themselves or this country.
    What are you talking about? They are JUST LIKE my black race. They gang bang, expect handouts, low intelligence, etc. Their gangs are always on TV.

TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    My biggest problem with the Indian arguments is that they try to pretend like they were a unified nation. I know the tribes around my area were quite hostile with the tribes a few hundred miles away. Had either of them had the ability to do so they would have taken their land and killed them off.

Most groups were just as brutal as the white man that killed them off. It just so happens that they didn't evolve their tech and were still in the stone age.
    Agreed, they were just as violent as any European nation. They just didn't evolve as quickly or develop technology like the Europeans did.

And who actually owns a piece of land if it's traded ownership dozens if not hundreds of times, is it the first person to inhabit it, the person whose been there the longest or the current occupier. As far as I'm concerned the Native Americans were defeated, they lost all claim to ownership at that point.

walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a racist kunt saying that all white people are responsible for killing native Americans.
    Repping funny posts on sight

negs for life for trolling: blank1, r7b12, jakesonyou69

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Identity politics is so stupid

TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michvlamar View Post
    would have walked behind native american brah while making this facial expression

I am also surprised like the other guy in this thread that no part cherokee white people have come out of the woodworks. My buddies and I use to joke around at bars and ask white chicks their ethnicity/race just to hear the dumb broads say how theyre "mixed" with some type of native american tribe in there.
    BRB look white but father was 100% Native. I was the first one in the family with white genes
    - Oklahoma Sooners -
    - Texas Rangers -
    - Philadelphia Eagles -
    - Oklahoma City Thunder -

Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    Stupid argument. People who argue against illegals want them to be accounted for and not mooch off of our tax dollars.
    Do you want to pay for some Mexicans 4 children? I hate that chit at the grocery stores.
    I agree with this.... W/o reservation.
    "We will all die, we will all be in a lot of pain, it's all coming our way, it's inevitable, it's a part of life. But in the mean time, you might as well be a freaking savage and put your best foot forward and train like a motherfukr."
    - Mark Bell

Zeta Male Crew: Every Alpha is someone else’s beta ultimately, Shut up, and get out of our way. We are Zeta Males, and we aren’t going anywhere. You are.

Ill wreck u all

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    The concept of illegality in his point of view is different from what they are protesting. I'd say his message trumps what they are about, overall.

If this continent's original settlers were the Native Americans, who is to say what is right and wrong from his point of view? If it's OK for Europeans to attempt to establish themselves in this continent, then it's OK for illegals to attempt to establish themselves in this continent.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheRealCartman View Post
    Agreed, they were just as violent as any European nation. They just didn't evolve as quickly or develop technology like the Europeans did.

And who actually owns a piece of land if it's traded ownership dozens if not hundreds of times, is it the first person to inhabit it, the person whose been there the longest or the current occupier. As far as I'm concerned the Native Americans were defeated, they lost all claim to ownership at that point.
    The problem is they were defeated in many cases by contracts with the US government. They would have been much better off if they lost through war and their culture was just absorbed. A defeated culture will soon deteriorate as has happened.

Originally Posted by SuupaBuu View Post
    The concept of illegality in his point of view is different from what they are protesting. I'd say his message trumps what they are about, overall.

If this continent's original settlers were the Native Americans, who is to say what is right and wrong from his point of view? If it's OK for Europeans to attempt to establish themselves in this continent, then it's OK for illegals to attempt to establish themselves in this continent.
    And okay for us to throw them out?
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleJoseph is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    native americans didn't have any sort of established nation, nor did they have immigration laws

native americans are fuking worthless, always were. leaving this land to those rain dancing motherphuckers would have been a huge waste.
    I really hope you aren't actually this ignorant and brainwashed.. pls be troll

Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't watch video. I'm guessing the Native says something along the lines of all white people being illegals since we stole their land? Whatever makes him feel better about his people getting conquered by a superior ethnic group.
    Comp : 540.5/352/622.5 @ 198
    Gym : 525/390/605

Platinum Member AlwaysInZenMode's Avatar
    AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000)
    I chilled with a native Indian brah on a reservation. Awesome experience.

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    And okay for us to throw them out?
    Yes. I'd wager it's also okay for them to come into and live in this continent. I'm assuming this is his argument btw.