Closed Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimStoppani has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jim Stoppani Giving Away 100 Bottles of Pre JYM preworkout product!

I just launched my preworkout supplement Pre JYM last Friday and I am giving away 100 full-size bottles of Pre JYM for FREE!
    How do you win one? Be one of the 100 people who can tell me best why they want to try my Pre JYM formula and why they should be chosen to get a free one.

The reviews on Pre JYM have been off the chart! People love the clean, jitter-free energy, the insane pumps, the incredible focus, the non-stop endurance, and the explosive strength they are getting with it. Plus, they LOVE the taste. Check out the reviews for yourself on the Pre JYM product page at the Bodybuilding.com store.

If you’re wondering how Pre JYM is revolutionizing the preworkout category, it all comes down to is the non-proprietary formula that is stacked with 13 ingredients ALL included at the full doses that have been proven to work best.

Pre JYM contains the following:
    6 grams of BCAAs
    6 grams of Citrulline malate
    2 grams of Creatine HCL
    2 grams of Beta-Alanine
    1.5 grams of Betaine
    1.5 grams of L-Tyrosine
    1 gram of Taurine
    600 mg NAC
    500 mg Beet Extract
    300 mg Caffeine
    150 mg Alpha-GPC
    50 mcg Huperzine A
    5 mg BioPerine

Post your reasons why you should be chosen to get a FREE bottle of Pre JYM in the thread below. The best 100 posts win!

*Winners will be chosen by Thursday, August 1, 2013.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would love to give your pre workout a try. I have tried them all it seems. I am just finishing up prewrek so I could easily give a comparison to something I am just finishing. I will do a detail log with honest cons vs pros while using. I am cutting through the summer so a low carb diet is what I like but always need the extra pump in the gym. Looking for something that gives great focus and energy and of course the pump. Thanks either way
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter

drgioiadds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drgioiadds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wanna see what research feels like!!

ARMANISCUM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would love to try~

I follow everything you do. You are like my fitness guru.

joshduvernay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre workout

I would like to try a bottle because I have stopped taking pre workout for I feel it has no effects from the previous brands I have tried. Hit me up please

jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewell29p152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The reason I believe that I deserve to give this is a shot is because of how hard I have been ripping your workouts! Yes, it was hard eating like a champ at first but now I can fork the food down to fuel my body! Shortcut to size!!

Ksred1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont really want to invest in preworkouts, i hear this products good. I usually go with coffee or something like that, i had c4 and it had no effect on me. I'd love to see if your preworkout works!

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to try your preworkout because it looks amazing! the nutrition profile is exactly what would be needed my morning fasted training. The amino acids in it will allow me to train fasted while sparing muscle, the citruline will help me get awake and burn some fat off, and it has my daily serving of creatine! not to mention everything else in it that gives you insane amounts of pumps and vascularity. I would love to try this and possibly do a log with it to show others what a great preworkout this is!

eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eberhorst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would love to try your pre-workout! I have tried many of them before from ON to MusclePharm. I'm almost through with my current pre-workout and would LOVE to give yours a try! Plus I follow almost everything you do! If I have a question I normally can find what I'm looking for in your stuff.

flashpoint1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished your Shortcut to Shred program after the Shortcut to Size, I believe in both your programs and have the added muscle and definition to prove it. I used Cellucor C4 Extreme for most of both programs and have found it to be a good product, although I have to add a bunch of other supplements before and after when your new product seems to have it all. I trust all the information you share about improving size and strength, i'm sure this is a great product so please let me try it! :-D

lathanield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Afghanistan Pump

Jim, I could really use some if that pre-workout here in Afghanistan, not only for a crazy pump before workouts but also to stay alert during the mission. You produce the best workouts and advice, and Im sure this is nothing below spectacular...not to mention I might be the first person in Afghanistan to have it. Thanks either way..
    Still as Mean!!
    Still as Lean!!
    Still a Marine!!

northcuttnm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because I have been promoting your philosophies and training techniques for a very long time. As soon a I found you were creating your own line of supplements I sent out word to my lifting and bodybuilding friends. I am excited to start supporting you with the purchase of your products (have not purchased anything yet).
    Founder of the network "Team Shredded"
    -Get Shredded

Auron001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always been generally skeptical of "pre-workouts" as most of them just seem like overpriced energy drinks, and a few carbs and a protein shake usually seem to work okay for me. But that being said, I tried the Shortcut to Size program a while back and it really helped me get over a hump, so I respect your work and your opinions on supplements and would love to give Pre-JYM a try.

kenedson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be awesome to supplement your pre workout with your short cut to shred program! I'm currently in the 21-30 rep ranges and I'm pushing through but an awesome product like your pre workout would really help me. I've been following your programs for years and hopefully can post some pictures with the final product to be a testament to how well your programs work. Most of my friends and clients come to me for suggestions on supplements and nutrition products and I would be able to not only suggest your product but give them my own personal experience from using it. In addition I'm a college student so anything helps!. Best of luck to everyone and keep at it!
    -Ken Knutson CPT
    The man who "wont" do something and the man who "cant" do something are the same man.....-Randy Bakus

chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i want to experience what well thought out science in a supplement is suppose to be like, without all the secrets and proprietary blends other companies in the industry have!
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL Cellucor Product Test Team Member ☆ ☆ ☆

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” -Siddhārtha Gautama

karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500) karmabrah1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have been following jim since i started working out, I tried 12 weeks shortcut to size and gained 100lbs on my bench press. While being a student in school, I always try to cut costs on supplements and buy food in bulk. I cant afford to try every preworkout available on bb.com. I've tried most pre workout on the market but I can say I have a high tolerance to caffeine.

If I get a free sample and i like it, I dont see a reason why would i buy anything else for pre workout.

thanks gym
    Be a sick kunt , not a hard kunt.

JustinWolz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JimStoppani View Post
    I just launched my preworkout supplement Pre JYM last Friday and I am giving away 100 full-size bottles of Pre JYM for FREE!
    How do you win one? Be one of the 100 people who can tell me best why they want to try my Pre JYM formula and why they should be chosen to get a free one.

The reviews on Pre JYM have been off the chart! People love the clean, jitter-free energy, the insane pumps, the incredible focus, the non-stop endurance, and the explosive strength they are getting with it. Plus, they LOVE the taste. Check out the reviews for yourself on the Pre JYM product page at the Bodybuilding.com store.

If you’re wondering how Pre JYM is revolutionizing the preworkout category, it all comes down to is the non-proprietary formula that is stacked with 13 ingredients ALL included at the full doses that have been proven to work best.

6 grams of BCAAs
    2 grams of Creatine HCL
    2 grams of Beta-Alanine
    1.5 grams of Betaine
    1.5 grams of L-Tyrosine
    1 gram of Taurine
    600 mg NAC
    500 mg Beet Extract
    300 mg Caffeine
    150 mg Alpha-GPC
    50 mcg Huperzine A
    5 mg BioPerine

Post your reasons why you should be chosen to get a FREE bottle of Pre JYM in the thread below. The best 100 posts win!

I think trying this pre workout is an actual must. You always here of supplements and pre workouts as 'the next best thing' but when it comes to pre jym thats no lie. Its been out for a week and already people are raving. I do shortcut to size so i would love to try pre jym to help make even more gains, while doing this amazing program. Thank you jim for all your support and help.

sokhahay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Pick Me

I've done the 6 weeks to shred and doing the SS8 now!!

rmbrady515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre Jym

Hey jim, I would love to give it a try, been following your workouts for years now and got nothing but gains. Currently taking Mr.Hyde from pro supps, best pre workout I've tried to date and I literally tried them all assualt, jacked, n.o., white flood. Hopefully I can give it a go.

Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well i think i deserve it for many reasons

1)I cannot afford it i only buy around 2.5 lbs of protien in a month cant afford any other supplement
    2) I need it the most im 5 11 and 115 pounds thats just so bad so it could help me a lot in becoming better
    3)It could also motivate me a little bit if I see good results because of it
    4) I really love the reviews and think its a beast of a pre workout supplement

Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Givens87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to get the best out of me and what Jim has given me so far i want 2 go the whole way !! the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be !! God Bless

lblowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to give the pre-workout a try!!!!

Mikepinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jym

I would love to receive a bottle of JYM ! I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Jim Stoppani`s work and research. I have been watching Jims videos on YouTube and practicing his techniques to achieve the body of my dreams! I have also recently begun jims shortcut to shred and as a full time college student am having trouble affording all of the supplements he recommends. A bottle of JYM would help me ,a avid stoppani follower achieve my goals. Thanks Jim and keep being an inspiration to others!

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm currently on Shortcut To Shred, and it's feeling great!!

My particular interest in this product is the straight-forward non-proprietary mix, all the stuff you need with no filler.

I'm also interested in trying the post-workout product, and as mentioned on Twitter, if a protein product is coming I'll be first in line yelling "Take my money!".

Damn, Son!

Mxassault000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to the the new preworkout you have out. I've been taken pre's for a while and while they seem to give you a "boost" they don't seem to be much more then a mental thing. I generally can get pumped up just as much when I put my mind to it. However, I've done two of your workout programs and I had some pretty serious gains. Which tells me your stuff works, and I believe you only do things for one reason. It's beneficial. That brings me to my next point. In all honesty the pre workout you just put out is slightly higher then most preworkouts which has veered me away from trying it, IF I were to be given a bottle and I saw the same results you have me from your workouts, (shortcut to shred and shortcut to size) then you'd have a customer for as long as you make product which I believe will prob be a Lin time. Once again, given your knowledge and know how on things I have done I expect some good results if I were to win. I'd even do a review on it and post it on bodybuilding if given the chance at a free bottle.

Best of luck with your products and I look forward to more workouts from you.

MsEsquire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need that New New, Jim...

You name it, I've tried it. I'm running out of pre-workouts to give me a BUZZ. I'm in contest prep for a TWO shows in October, 10 weeks out. Food will be cut soon, and I'll need something to get thru these intense workouts coming. God help me.. So give a girl a taste.. just a lil bit.. :-) I'll be your best friend...

6 grams of BCAAs
    2 grams of Creatine HCL
    2 grams of Beta-Alanine
    1.5 grams of Betaine
    1.5 grams of L-Tyrosine
    1 gram of Taurine
    600 mg NAC
    500 mg Beet Extract
    300 mg Caffeine
    150 mg Alpha-GPC
    50 mcg Huperzine A
    5 mg BioPerine

sifuuga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pick me

You should choose me because I am in between pre-workout formulas. I have grown disillusioned by products that claim to be the best, most amazing break through and have tiny doses of the actual stuff that works. Plus, so many companies put dangerous material in their formulas without doing enough research. I always read your reviews and trust your research. You can also count on me to give a detailed, accurate review.

6 grams of BCAAs
    2 grams of Creatine HCL
    2 grams of Beta-Alanine
    1.5 grams of Betaine
    1.5 grams of L-Tyrosine
    1 gram of Taurine
    600 mg NAC
    500 mg Beet Extract
    300 mg Caffeine
    150 mg Alpha-GPC
    50 mcg Huperzine A
    5 mg BioPerine

MarcelReinke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope that it would be possible to ship the Pre Jym to Germany, because that's what I need to kick of my gains for the Superman programm

ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000) ausamo2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    id love to try this because the formula looks awesome! i want to feel them pumps, focus and endurance while im hitting the weights. And it tastes good? id have to try it to believe it ;D

Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000) Krasp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would love to try your preworkout because it works according the reviews! the nutrition profile is exactly what I want for my morning workouts. Amino acids to help fight catabolysis, the citruline to get pumped and burn fat, and it has a heaping amount of creatine too! I would also like to try this because I am a female and many of the reviews for products are posted from males, and I know how hard it is to find a girls input on pre-workouts. Would love to try this out and create a log for my fellow female lifters!