WeeYin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Energy after a workout

So all the time I hear how great everyone feels after a workout. People that workout in the morning because it gives them more energy to get though the day.

Is there anyone else out there that feels completely drained after a workout? Don't get me wrong after working out I feel good about myself for what I've just accomplished. But I feel completely drained and just want to lye down and go for a nap. So there's no way I could workout before work as I would be too lethargic!

It would be nice to know that I'm not alone or if so maybe I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WeeYin View Post
    So all the time I hear how great everyone feels after a workout. People that workout in the morning because it gives them more energy to get though the day.

Is there anyone else out there that feels completely drained after a workout? Don't get me wrong after working out I feel good about myself for what I've just accomplished. But I feel completely drained and just want to lye down and go for a nap. So there's no way I could workout before work as I would be too lethargic!

It would be nice to know that I'm not alone or if so maybe I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks
    After an early morning workout, I feel physically tired but not completely exhausted. Mentally after a workout, sharp as a tack. I'm much more alert and ready to get work done.