Txtwitch89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some pointers.

I was refrenced to this site from a buddy. I'm 6'5" and weigh about 315. I would like to get back down to 270 or below. I do an hour on the tread mill and follow with lifting weights every time I go to the gym. But here's my problem. I really don't know what to work out each session, I just do a little bit of everything. Any begginers routine I could start out with? Also I work about 80-90 hrs a week, so finding energy to go to thr gym after work is hard sometimes. Any good pre work out recommened? I want to loose weight but also build what I already have. Thank you for any advice.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is all diet my friend. Look into meeting up with a personal trainer and getting a diet organised and doing some of your own research as well. Also as for motivation to go to the gym setup an iPod with music or speeches that help get you motivated and once you get home start listening to them even around the house. Generally i will put my iPod on when i get to the gym but days i feel unmotivated i walk around at home listening before even my pre-workout meal just to get me pumped up. As for pre-workouts i don't take any but do some research on them too! There are some dodgy ones out there i assume other people might be able to help you with that.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation