psk1873 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Avoiding Discouragement

I have worked out in the past but never stuck with it. I have recently started working out with two of my buddies. We are all at different stages but the two of them are both clearly farther along than I am. They are both very patient, understanding, and willing to help me along when I struggle but I can see that it frustrates them. I am trying to add weight and build muscle which I know takes time. As of right now I am still hitting it hard but I am looking for some advice to prevent getting discourage by feeling guilty that I'm holding people back while they wait for me.

TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheiKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could lift alone? Believe me you're not holding them back. Regardless of the fact that you're lifting less, they will continue to lift their own appropriate weight.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How are you holding them back? I am sure they lift different weights to you right? If they do the same weight you leave on the bar then they don't deserve to be in a gym because they are just lazy.

But if you are really concerned, go same time with them but just use a different bench or if there is no spare one go do incline dumbells first then take their bench once they are done and just ask for a spot and stuff.

Its really not that difficult but i doubt you are holding them back, their muscles aren't magically going to disappear if they take an extra 30 seconds or so between sets because you are joining in. Would take days of not lifting for that to happen and as long as their diets are good won't even happen.

So stop whinging and get back in the gym
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation