Thread: Sweet Tooth

johntein333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sweet Tooth

I've got a sweet tooth and I'm done trying to force myself not to eat sweets. Does anyone have some good suggestions of sweets or ice creams that are actually healthy and actually taste good? Dying over here...

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johntein333 View Post
    I've got a sweet tooth and I'm done trying to force myself not to eat sweets. Does anyone have some good suggestions of sweets or ice creams that are actually healthy and actually taste good? Dying over here...
    Go to the grocery and get your favorite brand and flavor of icecream. Eat it in moderation and fit it into your daily macronutrient needs. Issue solved.

sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Go to the grocery and get your favorite brand and flavor of icecream. Eat it in moderation and fit it into your daily macronutrient needs. Issue solved.
    This. For low cal option try chapman's frozen yogurts. They taste just like ice cream and are awesome. For other ideas I have a ton of healthy recipes for desserts on my site. Examples:
    Brownie for One:

Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake:

High Protein Cinnamon Bun for One:

There's a lot more but those are just a few quick ideas.

Link is in my signature. Or I have a thread on BB.com that I just started.
    "You get out of it what you put into it".

Protein dessert recipes, healthy breakfasts, workouts and more: www.mouthwateringmotivation.wordpress.com
    or
    www.mouthwateringmotivation,com

Fan Page: www.********.com/sambriden18

Food/Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155764743

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJcTmyKjflsT9k-w1jJ7Nw

Instagram: sammysamgirl

IIFYM for life.

Is going to make it FresshStart's Avatar
    FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I find yogurts are really good to get rid of that craving.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    ^this right here. Eat food you like and you won't feel like you are on a diet. I love Ben and Jerrys, but do not have the macro allowance to eat a whole pint in a day. So I eat 1 serving a night, which I can easily fit into my fat and carb intake. By doing this, I get some awesome ice cream every night, do not neglect my sweet tooth and do not neglect my macros.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

AlejandraSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can make cottage cheese ice cream it's pretty good; blend cottage cheese, cocoa powder, pb and milk. Freeze for an hr or so it's delish

ate up like rice and peas offen's Avatar
    offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10) offen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    surprised no one has mentioned sugar free jello, it's the first thing that came to mind... 10cal/serving, super filling, delicious and sweet...

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sacrifice to win, *******. This isn't cakeeaters.net or gutbuilder.com. *******.

Love,
    Andrew_s