ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

For basketball players - how does your training program look like?

Just curious about how different basketball players train to improve their game. What does your workout regimen look like? It'd be nice to share and get some great ideas!

ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump !!!!!

Registered User Machiavelli1996's Avatar
    Machiavelli1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    exercising 6 days a week

Monday - light cardio, chest + triceps

Tuesday - full Cardio and basketball (shootaround and games with anyone at the court)

Wednesday - light cardio, biceps and back

Thursday - cardio and basketball

Friday - light cardio, abs, calves forearms and shoulders

Saturday - full cardio and basketball

Sunday - rest and shootaround

my schedule is like this because i am looking to cut a bit of fat and gain some muscle. once i reach my goal my schedule will change. all basketball players need some muscle to drive towards the basket and finish strong around the rim when well defended. if your a PG aim to get a body similar to D.Rose, Rondo and Westbrook

KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    im coaching a pro basketball player in france atm. He trains basketball 4 days a week, and lifts weights 4 days a week, has a game on the weekends.

His weight training has alot of compounds, like squats and hang cleans/snatches and plyometrics so jumps and things.

ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See my training blog for more info. Here is the basic outline
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152987371

Monday weights - full body compound lifts. Differing at times, depending on the phase of my periodized program. This incoperates plyos before lifts most of the time
    Monday night - scrimage

Tuesday morning - skills training 1 1/2hr

Wednesday - rest + optional agility/speed drills or yoga

Thursday - Skills Training
    Thursday night - scrimaging

Friday - Weights full body compound lifts (similar to monday)

Saturday - scrimages/pickup bball

Sunday - league games
    Estimated 1Rep Max at ~204lbs

Squat 370lb (1.71xBW)
    Deadlift 470lb (2.30xBW)
    Bench 265lb (1.30xBW)

-bk

Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back when I was in high school I would focus on my weaknesses. So if I felt like my handles weren't up to par with the rest of my abilities, I would work on my ball handling five days a week and I would also do some shooting drills and vertical jump training. Focus on improving on your weaknesses and you will continue to get better.
    Do you want to improve your jumping ability and add inches to your vertical jump?
    Go here to check out this FREE ebook that will show you how!

=> http://www.verticaljumpprime.com

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I play basketball but its not my main focus, what I do though is a day full body workout 3 days a week along with 2-3 plyometrics/speed sessions per week and 2 days of skill training on top of that
    Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.