Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Fuk this feel

BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100) BrooklynZooODB is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol so many butthurt *******s in here QQing cus OP pointed out a flaw in their life. God Bless 'merica

The land of freedom. Creating brain dead aka "average" people since the beginning of their exploitation. Welcome to the modern day slavery bishes.

Would rather live a short meaningful life full of adventure and excitement rather than a long and tedious life full of misery.

Fuark ....

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxKnuckles View Post
    Umm I have been to every continent except to Australia. ........not sure if post is srs.....

Live in true 3rd world poverty and then call the American dream mundane. You sir are a 1st world dip****

And I am from the bay area they dont have "trailers" here. But in Kansas when I lived there they did.....geography much?
    You sound rustled.

Clearly I hit a nerve.

You are still an ignoramus *******.

So you have covered all countries in Africa and Asia ?

Reading 'Around the world in 80' days does not count as traveling.

Maybe you should read The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy.

No harsh feelings, brah

Just having some fun with you.
    Last edited by nick187; 07-24-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunLight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    You forgot the 50K in medical bills when they become ill. It's not the American Dream without 50K in med bills
    Knew a girl that was dealt a bad hand, ended up with 250k in medical bills by the time she was 19. It's those kinds of things that make you wonder what life really is about.
    "Every man in his life gets an irrational 10/10." ~ Auser

Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lazlo1 View Post
    - Attend average, no name college and take a major that leads to an average salary
    - Graduate and spend most of 20's having the idea that fun consists of skirt chasing and going to clubs every weekend
    - Turn 30, Marry average women, move to a boring/generic suburb and raise kids to grow up and repeat the process

Ladies and gentlemen, "The American Dream"

(maybe a divorce in there)

There's an entire world out there for people to experience new and exciting things yet people seem to be content to have a life that revolves around other people (celebrities, children, girls)

I know, different people prefer different things but I don't understand how people could be so happy with growing up to live a mundane life. If I ever get married or have children, it wont be until I'm in my late 30's/early 40's. My children are also going to be mixed (probably half Filipino or some exotic ethnicity) since single raced people bore me and my kids are going to be unique, which is something most boring *******s are scared to be nowadays.

Like fuk, it's so pathetic how people are so scared to step outside of their comfort zone

inb4 dear diary
    This could just as well been written by me. GJDM

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ''Average' '?

Look buddy, we all live, then we all die, everything done in between that time is just progress. You should do what you enjoy in life and have fun. That's fine though if individuals want to stress themselves to our inevitable destination sooner, by working their entire life so they can have ridiculous salaries so they can afford ridiculous things that they don't need, nor will ever have any time to enjoy.

Everyone should enjoy the time they have... You should watch the video in my sig.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the **** are you still doing driving a cab?
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we cant all be ****in hippies
    I pretend to be a duck - I'm not.

You don't need a million dollars to do nothin', man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke - don't do sh*t.

ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000) ArthurAardvark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RunLight View Post
    Knew a girl that was dealt a bad hand, ended up with 250k in medical bills by the time she was 19. It's those kinds of things that make you wonder what life really is about.
    would've legit said fug it if i were her and said "not paying/10 LOL" and moved to canada or straya or something

Φ United Misc Frat Φ TheBoyBoyJesse's Avatar
    TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But the question is how do you escape the rat race? Its nearly impossible...you need to be skilled and have lots of luck
    It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop. — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Sub/Comment getting back on my grind http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159804001&p=1202030461#post1202030461

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The daily grind and pressures of society and women cause many men to give in to the average life. I think your best bet is to stay single until you have gone where you want to go and seen what you want to see. Once you get in a serious relationship and fall in love that anchor will fuk you over unless you have the 1 in 100000 girl who is comfortable packing up and moving to see the world or experiencing whatever it is you are wanting to.

I just want to be done with school and get a job so I can save up some money and move out of america before it is too late and ive been sucked into the average western lifestyle

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PlCKLES View Post
    Fuk off dude
    this

Registered User spaceghostboogi's Avatar
    spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Attend average, no name college and take a major that leads to an average salary
    - Graduate and spend most of 20's having the idea that fun consists of skirt chasing and going to clubs every weekend
    - Turn 30, Marry average women, move to a boring/generic suburb and raise kids to grow up and repeat the process

There's an entire world out there for people to experience new and exciting things yet people seem to be content to have a life that revolves around other people (celebrities, children, girls)

I know, different people prefer different things but I don't understand how people could be so happy with growing up to live a mundane life. If I ever get married or have children, it wont be until I'm in my late 30's/early 40's. My children are also going to be mixed (probably half Filipino or some exotic ethnicity) since single raced people bore me and my kids are going to be unique, which is something most boring *******s are scared to be nowadays.

Like fuk, it's so pathetic how people are so scared to step outside of their comfort zone

inb4 dear diary
    You mad today?

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The average lifestyle in a good country is pretty good OP. not everyone can be ballin outta control livin like kings

bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes it surely is a shame everyone cant be ivy league and get 100k salary jobs once they graduate. damn shame everyone doesnt make 100k and there are no middle class people to do any of the jobs you deem "average".

******* please go
    Carolina Panthers Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137270723

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree but there are definitely jobs out there that can be fun.

You don't have to go be an accountant or something.

Also I agree that when you're in your early 20's you should travel abroad for a while and party in hostels and chit. You meet so many cool people from around the world, a lot easier to smash sloots, get to see beautiful landscapes, and learn about different cultures.

I feel bad for the guys who never traveled and now have 3 kids, a mortgage, and a fat wife.

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    people are afraid to fail OP. that's why they would rather be average then strive to be the best and have the possibility of failure.

not me though, Arnold taught me well, and will smith.

being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity
    Instagram: @muscle_mike
    YouTube: Muscle Mike

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Wyzz View Post
    I agree but there are definitely jobs out there that can be fun.

You don't have to go be an accountant or something.

Also I agree that when you're in your early 20's you should travel abroad for a while and party in hostels and chit. You meet so many cool people from around the world, a lot easier to smash sloots, get to see beautiful landscapes, and learn about different cultures.

I feel bad for the guys who never traveled and now have 3 kids, a mortgage, and a fat wife.
    My brother lol. Dude is 30, has 3 kids, is married and is just a shell of his former self.

Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lazlo1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post
    people are afraid to fail OP. that's why they would rather be average then strive to be the best and have the possibility of failure.

Hope you make it to the NFL one day dude (I remember lol)

Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    this
    "*hide in car for 5 hours on weekend's so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*"

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Why don't you move out of your parents house before you start giving out life advice mmkay?
    Last edited by thatGuyyy; 07-24-2013 at 05:55 PM.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post

lol cause those guys are the rule, not the exception. There are plenty of men like them with similar attitudes who never made it.

00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Easy for hipsters born in the first world to condemn their contemporary lifestyle when they're surrounded by it.

But when you're in some chithole in Southeast Asia and everyday you're fighting for a chance at survival, when every ounce of fresh water is a heavenly blessing and all you want is to feed your family doing whatever you gotta do, then this so-called "average lifestyle" suddenly becomes something people will kill for.

I once read that, of all the chitty things that happened in one's life, there exists one common denominator: the person himself. Sure you can be disgruntled at your typical nine-to-five and the "rat race" and always hope to go somewhere else, do something else and be someone else - anything but this thing (whatever the phuck that is), right? - but you won't find true happiness and you won't become a truly valuable human being until you appreciate life for what it is.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" - Ian Maclaren

Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is 19.

That is all.

Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've always been pretty torn about this issue. On one hand I can see where you're coming from, OP. However, sooner or later the future is going to come and you'll need money. It's just the way the world works. I don't like the idea of working my butt off while I'm young just to retire with enough money to do all the fun things ill be too old to do anyway lol. You gotta find a balance.

I think "the average life" is mostly a mindset. You can get a decent paying job without becoming a slave to it. You need money to still do things you enjoy and provide for your family and a degree and office job can do that. Just don't let it take over your life. Marry someone you love, raise your kids right, keep your hobbies and do some honest work that can provide for it.

I'm tired of typing this on my phone. Cliffs: find a balance, chief. "The average rat race life" is a mindset.

Then again I'm only 24 so what do I know

Registered Sex Offender TheCurator's Avatar
    TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol my friend you just lift the weights, you are not a astronaut or something like this LOL. You are not so big shot.
    1 angry c*nt

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

inb4 dear diary

takeme2space has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

inb4 dear diary
    So wtf are you suggesting to do instead? Most people have to work to support themselves and the ability to go blow some cash on the weekend at clubs or bars is a luxury. I think the people who are pathetic are the ones getting married and having kids at 23

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope you make it to the NFL one day dude (I remember lol)
    Thanks bro appreciate it

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    lol cause those guys are the rule, not the exception. There are plenty of men like them with similar attitudes who never made it.
    True, but atleast they didn't desire an average life.
    Instagram: @muscle_mike
    YouTube: Muscle Mike

PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PervinOnPolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You sound young and naive, bro.