Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What activities hurt muscle growth after training it?

Let's say I worked my biceps... then my dad asks me to carry some stuff... or I'm flexing my arms to make some pictures.. does it hurt the muscle growth?

These are only examples.. but what else should I prevent from doing while my muscles rest?

GreenDice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm not a pro, but if you get enough rest in between your bicep workouts, than lifting light weights should be fine. Just make sure to get enough sleep, cause you work in the day, and the muscles grow at night.

musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)
    I am interested in this too, because I have to lift pretty heavy things sometimes at work on the weekends.
    -YOU CANNOT ATTAIN ANYTHING VALUABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE-

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

CountryLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think someone else mentioned it. But as long as you are getting enough sleep and not stressing your body too much you shouldnt see a reduction in your gains. I work on a farm and since i've started working out and working i've not noticed any difference in my gains day to day. Just make sure you get to eat, its horrible on your body to be lifting anything on an empty stomach.
    Down Yonder

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

LOL!!!
    i have the same problem...my wife is always asking me to carry heavy stuff and do chores etc... when i am exhausted from working out!

she tells me: 'what is the point of having muscles if you dont use them?'

i say: 'recouperation is the key to muscle growth...do it yourself!'
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)
    LMAO nice reply XD

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    LOL!!!
    i have the same problem...my wife is always asking me to carry heavy stuff and do chores etc... when i am exhausted from working out!

she tells me: 'what is the point of having muscles if you dont use them?'

i say: 'recouperation is the key to muscle growth...do it yourself!'
    lmao niceone
    When your resting, I'm training
    When your cheat mealing, I'm clean eating
    When your using momentum, I'm using muscle
    When your training, I'm training ten times harder

No iron and i go crazy
    With iron i lift like crazy

Stand tall stand proud. Walk tall, walk proud!

Originally Posted by jackobean1993 View Post
    lmao niceone
    Nice sig!

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll go off on a limb here and say that getting ****faced and crack are bad for teh muscles o_0

Seriously tho, picking up some crap and helping round the house are not going to hurt ya, just dont try to deadlift any cabinets. Active recovery is good.
    IG: @toadkillerdog