Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2791
    TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got back from Vegas late last night. Not gonna weigh for a few days, LOL....

About to hit the gym and back to the diet today. Should be back down to my low weight in a week or so.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C_Heath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the leader lost 13 pounds in a week?

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well im 185lbs :/ thats a nice 12lb gain in less than 3 months
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is Nitro on vacation again?

Or does he update the list later.. this weeks weigh in comes up pretty soon

philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50) philipnorth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    So ever since I started rock climbing seriously again, my workout regimen has been shot to hell.

I find that I much prefer rock climbing to lifting, and when I do lift, it affects my ability to climb for a couple of days.

Right now, I try and climb three times a week, with one night of bouldering thrown in. Unfortunately, if I do end up hitting the gym in addition, my recovery is shot to hell.

So, do I climb less and lift more or lift less and climb more?
    In a way I'd say, if you enjoy climbing/bouldering more do that. In the end what makes you happy makes it easier to do and keep doing as well, and as a work out, looks like enough hard work to me as well.

It does of course matter what your actual goal is, but purely from a fitness perspective, I think doing sports/activities you enjoy are the best to do!

Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fuzzhead View Post
    well im 185lbs :/ thats a nice 12lb gain in less than 3 months
    Unless I'm crazy, you go back and forth between being sad that you lost weight AND gained weight. Wtf, which one is it? And if you're not sad, use a different emoticon. lol

Also, you mentioned you're bigger than your avi now, so give us that progress photo, man! (wearing more than just tightie whities, please)
    MFP: Owlyx

black tee erryday crew musselsbrah's Avatar
    Location: East London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think i'll finally go lift its been 2 weeks

brb

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by philipnorth View Post
    First guy looks like the photoshop went wrong to cut and paste him on the background.

Looks really weird and cut off
    maaang. another critic.

i thought so too, actually, but i didn't have time to hunt for more. dat twist at the waist and hiding of the arm.
    start where you are

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Carverr View Post
    Is Nitro on vacation again?

Or does he update the list later.. this weeks weigh in comes up pretty soon
    Been busy.
    Working on it today.
    After labor day things will settle down & i'll try to get it updated before the weekend.

Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So ever since I started rock climbing seriously again, my workout regimen has been shot to hell.

I find that I much prefer rock climbing to lifting, and when I do lift, it affects my ability to climb for a couple of days.

Right now, I try and climb three times a week, with one night of bouldering thrown in. Unfortunately, if I do end up hitting the gym in addition, my recovery is shot to hell.

So, do I climb less and lift more or lift less and climb more?
    I'd do a couple things:

1) You're ~135, so I'd bump calories to grow, this will also help recovery.
    2) I know you've got allergies, but I'd try to keep protein high (can't remember if you're doing this already or not).
    3) Still lift, but try to schedule it so it falls before higher calorie days and structure workouts to minimalist their effect on climbing. Like back/biceps when you have the most time between climbing.
    4) Go heavier with lifting but less volume.

I always liked climbing. I regret not joining my college's climbing club.

fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100)
    ah man, i missed it. Thinking to start a 6 week cut plan....but right now running out of gym options.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Voxmusculus, there's at least one rock climbing bodygroup on here.

Originally Posted by Nik7 View Post
    In on this.

I stopped lifting and counting calories and managed to go from 170 lbs > 194 lbs less than 2 months.

F*cking scary. Any way got back to the gym last week. Going on a strict 1500-1700 cal diet combined with 3 mile runs and HIIT. Calorie intake might sound low but my metabolism is really fuked up (i have a really hard time losing weight and gain it VERY quickly when I stop working out). If I notice that im losing too much strengt/muscle i will bring it up to 2000 calories. Right now I just want to get down to 10% around 160 lbs then start lean bulking.

I will step on a scale in two weeks. Will it be too much if I have lost 6 lbs+? Or should I just stick to my strict program till I hit 13-14% BF again
    bumping your question for others. are you able to resume lifting asap?

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Was not good this weekend.
    Especially last night.
    I don't know what happened but I worked outside all day then ate 3 chicken breasts & a bag of steamed veggies & was starving an hr & a half later.
    I binged.
    everything ok? just an appetite thing?

Originally Posted by jax811 View Post
    Diet will be key this & next week for me. Tweaked my lower back pretty bad after deadlifts today so that means no heavy lifting. I has a sad. Will see how the rest of the week unfolds.
    how are you doing now, Jax?

Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    On point the last 3 days. I will not let myself fail.
    Hope all is well with everyone. Will catch up in here tomorrow. Today is the first day this summer I get to spend with my husband!
    you want me to bug you regularly? and d'aww. i had no idea time with hubby was so hard to come by.
    start where you are

Pack it Up Pack it in... EliteMeat's Avatar
    EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, i had a bad week last week. Starting this week off right, completely going paleo up in this b. cutting cals down to 1500 and focusing on my diet a little more. No more brown rice, black beans it is!
    ---Always Bear In Mind That Your Own Resolution To Succeed Is More Important Than Any One Thing. - Abraham Lincoln.

---America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt

---Bulked for 24 years, started cut 8-01-13.

Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well after this weekend festivities I actually don't think I ate that bad besides going ham on sodium intake with bdubs.. I ate about 10 wings only and some short ribs and hennessy shots.. no beer.

I think I got away pretty good.. Today got 2 dinner plans for my bday though so another day of eating for me

Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Owlyx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Carverr View Post
    Well after this weekend festivities I actually don't think I ate that bad besides going ham on sodium intake with bdubs.. I ate about 10 wings only and some short ribs and hennessy shots.. no beer.

I think I got away pretty good.. Today got 2 dinner plans for my bday though so another day of eating for me
    Good stuff, bro. I slammed 12 traditional wings myself Saturday. Weight still dropped, IIFYM ftw.
    MFP: Owlyx

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Owlyx View Post
    Unless I'm crazy, you go back and forth between being sad that you lost weight AND gained weight. Wtf, which one is it? And if you're not sad, use a different emoticon. lol

Also, you mentioned you're bigger than your avi now, so give us that progress photo, man! (wearing more than just tightie whities, please)
    there black tighties
    and i dont have a camera currently thats of good quality

and yh ive leaned out but gained in 3 months overall
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jax811 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

how are you doing now, Jax?
    Better than a few days ago. Still have to work around it. Thanks for asking! Dig the new avi!

Originally Posted by EliteMeat View Post
    Well, i had a bad week last week. Starting this week off right, completely going paleo up in this b. cutting cals down to 1500 and focusing on my diet a little more. No more brown rice, black beans it is!
    I think Tim Ferris did something along these lines. Lots of beans with every meal, or something. Anyway, good luck!

Weight still dropped, IIFYM ftw.
    I'll be incorporating IIFYM as well for the next few weeks. It's going to be interesting to say the least. Twinsies!
    Do she even lift? Click to find out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155996603&p=1113711313#post1113711313

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    everything ok? just an appetite thing?
    I think I was just on a massive deficit & severely carb depleted from doing manual labor outside all day with hardly anything to eat.
    My body needed carbs.

BRB 1k cals in gas-station junkfood downed in 30 mins.
    Some cream-cheese baked good & a small package of oreo's.
    Hey, I at least walked to the corner.

ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajm422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, Nitro - I PM'd you but I'm just curious if I can join the challenge? I've been dieting very hard for roughly a week, and November 1st is a good timeframe for me. is it too late?
    Fat and weak, but getting better.

1RMs as of 6/06/2012:

Squat: 320
    Bench Press: 215
    Deadlift: 350
    Overhead Press: 120
    Weighted Chin: +50

Feel free to friend me!
    myfitnesspal: ajm422
    Fitocracy: ajm422

OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) OriginLMusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ate a lot this weekend, especially with celebrating my grandmother's bday.

Back on track today.

Here's what I'm having now

Two chicken breasts, kale with pumpkin seeds and mangoes, and sweet potatoes. Didn't make it, bought it from Equinox gym across the street from my office.
    Last edited by OriginLMusic; 08-26-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    April '10: 216
    July '10: 184
    March 1, '11: 195 (Lazy Winter)
    July 1, '12: 184
    Aug 1, '13: 205

Starting: 210
    '14 Feb 1 - May 1
    Jan 27: 210 | Feb 8: 209.2 | Feb 15: 208.4 | Feb 22: 206.6 | Mar 1: 208 (Goal 196) |Total: -2lbs
    Mar 8: 208.8 |Mar 15: xx |Mar 22: xx |Mar 29: xx (Goal: 188)|Total:
    Apr 5: xx |Apr 12: xx |Apr 19: xx |Apr 26: xx |May 1: xx (Goal: 180) |Total:

spreadsheet updated!

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm currently waiting for my dough to finish rising and then i'm making my pizza B-)

be jelly
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

had a carvery for tea it was good
    gammon,roast beef, tons of carrots and peas, roast potatoes,yorkshire puddings,mash potatoes, stuffing sooo yummy

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you want me to bug you regularly? and d'aww. i had no idea time with hubby was so hard to come by.
    Nah, after eating 1200-1300 calories for the past few days which made my lifts ****ty as hell and been feeling like a tired POS... I've decided to just maintain at this weight class and start my cut right after the meet for the next one. Too much stress and not enough strength makes me an unhappy lady. So unhappy that I rage quit the gym this morning.

And yeah, hubby time is .. non-existant. He is usually on nights from May-November. Days Feb-April. Leaves home between 3-4pm and comes back around 8-9am. This week he is on days for a project (leaves at 4am and comes home 7-8pm) so he had Sunday off with me Got to leave work early because I bothered my coworker so much about it! Lmao. Usually when I see him, it's for 5-10 mins he showers, then falls on his face. It sucks. He usually gets the winters off though unless it's warm.
    > Nitro's cutting crew
    > 1st place - Fall 2012 OBF Transformation Contest

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    spreadsheet updated!
    Woohoo! Holy crap, made it to the top 10.

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    > Nitro's cutting crew
    > 1st place - Fall 2012 OBF Transformation Contest

Good stuff, bro. I slammed 12 traditional wings myself Saturday. Weight still dropped, IIFYM ftw.
    Yeah, thanks lol.. I feel like after today I'm gonna have to be on point for a while before another binge like this.. But you right iifym ftw

That metal guy in the gym RMohio's Avatar
    RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Me too!!
    Injuries are in my past, greatness is in my future.

Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm glad, I'm not the only one that ate like **** this weekend. Friday was great, Saturday morning was great, spent all day out in the sun at the beach and then was ravenous so I wolfed down a ton of chips (it was the only food we had out there) and then proceeded to eat an enormous burrito plus a side of jalepeno mac and cheese. Then Sunday was my fantasy draft, and what's a good fantasy draft without junk food, ate tons of pizza.....and a brownie. Saw a little over a lb of water weight this afternoon but since I didn't weigh this morning, I've got no idea is thats a true estimate or not. Off to a better start today.

I've been having the same issue since I've started tracking cals again. Hitting my calorie goals, but not meeting my macros. I've been under on fats and over on carbs but still within my calorie limits. Today for example, 1491 cals, 185g carbs, 22g fat, 136g protein.

Had a decent full-body workout today too:

OHP -
    30x5x2
    40x5
    45x3
    55x2
    65x5x3

Squats-
    45x5x2
    70x5
    100x3
    125x2
    150x5x3

RDLs-
    45x5x2
    65x5
    85x5
    105x8x4

Hang Cleans-
    45x5x2
    55x5
    65x5
    75x3x3
    Starting Weight:225lbs - Aug '12 :::: Current Weight:177lbs

Long Term Goal - approx. 155 - 18-20% BF

BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same here, WTF? I know I'm just hanging on there, but Dammit, now I've got to try and hold on to that during this week of crap fitness and health!
    ควายเผือก >_<