sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SS Forskolin-95 vs Better Body Sports C-Bolic Forskolin-95

I want to know in terms of quality which one is better? I know that Synthetic Supplements gets their Forskolin from Sabinsa Corporation so its very high quality. I was wondering where does Better Body Sports procure their Forskolin from.

Between the two which one would you go with?

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you know the one is high quality without question - then why would you even consider another? If I remember properly they are very comparably priced.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    If you know the one is high quality without question - then why would you even consider another? If I remember properly they are very comparably priced.

He's trying to find out about a supplement and/or supplement company. That's the whole point of this forum tbh

sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    The reason I ask is because I will be ordering my supps from bb.com and np.com carries SS while bb.com carries C-Bolic. So, for that reason I asked if they are comparable in terms of quality then im okay to go with c-bolic.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sseddiq View Post
    The reason I ask is because I will be ordering my supps from bb.com and np.com carries SS while bb.com carries C-Bolic. So, for that reason I asked if they are comparable in terms of quality then im okay to go with c-bolic.
    I do not know the answer to that question and I don't think anyone will be able to give you an accurate answer to that question.

Generally speaking -> Sources of ingredients for supplement companies remain anonymous.

Translation: nobody will have a good answer for you
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    According to this old write up I found it is/was forslean:

"We all know the dreads that come with dieting ... loss of strength, low mood, low energy, but the worst of them all ... loss of muscle. We work so hard in the gym day after day, workout after workout only to start losing that hard gained muscle at the time we are looking to get ripped. It makes no sense ... why gain the muscle, only to lose it when you're trying to get shredded?

Better Body Sports has presented the industry with the answer to gaining muscle, while losing fat: C-Bolic. C-Bolic is a patented form of the widely popularized Forskolin. But this isn't some cheap Indian extract from some foreign supplier ... this is patented ForsLean™. ForsLean™, or the better known Forskolin is a natural compound produced in India which studies suggest not only supports fat reduction, but optimizes hormone levels as well as signaling to keep the body in a prime muscle building state.

How does this work?

The answer is simple - cAMP. Forskolin in the body activates a hormone in the body known as adenlyate cyclase. When this is activated, it goes into its respected cell and increases levels of cAMP (cycle adenosine monophosphate). Forskolin increases levels of cAMP. cAMP in the fat cell triggers a process known as lipolysis, which is the breaking down of fat for use of energy while actually sparing muscle! What does this mean for all you dieters out there? LOSE FAT NOT MUSCLE!

If you are dieting, whether it is to just lose the holiday pounds, getting ready for beach season, or are prepping for your next contest, there is no reason why Better Body Sports C-Bolic should not be part of your arsenal!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
    Coleus Forskohlii (95% Pure Forskolin) 25mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times daily.

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you have any medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription medication(s). discontinue use if experiencing any adverse side effects.
    Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price"

Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    According to this old write up I found it is/was forslean:

"We all know the dreads that come with dieting ... loss of strength, low mood, low energy, but the worst of them all ... loss of muscle. We work so hard in the gym day after day, workout after workout only to start losing that hard gained muscle at the time we are looking to get ripped. It makes no sense ... why gain the muscle, only to lose it when you're trying to get shredded?

Better Body Sports has presented the industry with the answer to gaining muscle, while losing fat: C-Bolic. C-Bolic is a patented form of the widely popularized Forskolin. But this isn't some cheap Indian extract from some foreign supplier ... this is patented ForsLean™. ForsLean™, or the better known Forskolin is a natural compound produced in India which studies suggest not only supports fat reduction, but optimizes hormone levels as well as signaling to keep the body in a prime muscle building state.

How does this work?

The answer is simple - cAMP. Forskolin in the body activates a hormone in the body known as adenlyate cyclase. When this is activated, it goes into its respected cell and increases levels of cAMP (cycle adenosine monophosphate). Forskolin increases levels of cAMP. cAMP in the fat cell triggers a process known as lipolysis, which is the breaking down of fat for use of energy while actually sparing muscle! What does this mean for all you dieters out there? LOSE FAT NOT MUSCLE!

If you are dieting, whether it is to just lose the holiday pounds, getting ready for beach season, or are prepping for your next contest, there is no reason why Better Body Sports C-Bolic should not be part of your arsenal!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
    Coleus Forskohlii (95% Pure Forskolin) 25mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times daily.

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you have any medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription medication(s). discontinue use if experiencing any adverse side effects.
    Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price"
    I just typed ForsLean into google and its from Sabinsa Corporation so SS and C-Bolic use the same source. Therefore its my understanding that their isnt any difference between the two. Thank you for the info Quadzilla 99.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sseddiq View Post
    I want to know in terms of quality which one is better? I know that Synthetic Supplements gets their Forskolin from Sabinsa Corporation so its very high quality. I was wondering where does Better Body Sports procure their Forskolin from.

Between the two which one would you go with?
    Forslean for C-Bolic, and isn't that Sabinsa as well?

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Forslean for C-Bolic, and isn't that Sabinsa as well?
    The current writeup doesn't mention Forslean whereas the older one above does. That seems strange that they would remove the excerpt about the quality of their standardized extract as it's obviously a factor for those looking to purchase.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've used 4 bottles of synthetic/analyzed supplements Forskolin-95 and love it.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New labels for Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 reflect sabinsa-licensing. I am not sure about C-bolic

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think in order to use the label "ForsLean" the company must source from that certain company.

Sort of like Carosyn.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I think in order to use the label "ForsLean" the company must source from that certain company.

Sort of like Carosyn.
    Yeah, sabinsa is that company. Unlike BA though, forskolin purity is often an issue

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sort of like Carosyn.
    Patented kerosene?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Yeah, sabinsa is that company. Unlike BA though, forskolin purity is often an issue
    Yea that's what I thought. I was too lazy to scroll up and read who the company was.

I don't think I ever seen a company fraud about using certain sources and not actually be doing it. Sort of like claiming MCC from Albion Labs and its not. And I remember a big hoopla about Forskolin purity.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Yea that's what I thought. I was too lazy to scroll up and read who the company was.

I don't think I ever seen a company fraud about using certain sources and not actually be doing it. Sort of like claiming MCC from Albion Labs and its not. And I remember a big hoopla about Forskolin purity.
    There is one case that comes to mind when a bioforge clone came out

There is one case that comes to mind when a bioforge clone came out

Oh yea i remember that. I would never trust a clone of something like that.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forskolin-95
    this
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Patented kerosene?
    rofl
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.