Closed Thread
Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268
Results 8,011 to 8,027 of 8027
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...-coffee-review

Overall there is not much to review in a product that is so basic and is made or labeled “Cold-Brewed Coffee with freshly grated Cinnamon”. My thoughts were that Steve’s after having several pints continues to impress me with how strong they can combine two ingredients and provide such a rich, flavorful, and luscious combination of coffee and cinnamon. Every bite from first to last provided a strong and sweet coffee flavor with a bold cinnamon after taste. If there were some sort of mix-ins to compliment this pint I would give it an A Ranking, based off the base and cinnamon alone this deserves a solid B for one of the better Coffee bases I have ever had.

Grade: B

mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How does that compare to iced coffee and donuts?
    "We gon rumble in this ho" - Jason Genova

"I find human contact repulsive" - Larry David

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speaking of which...

For those who have tried the Sam's Choice Coffee and Donuts, I have a question: Is it worth picking up if I am not typically a fan of coffee and coffee-flavored items? They are not usually my cup of tea, but I can think of a few (like BnJ's late Dublin Mudslide) that have been solid in spite of that.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    Speaking of which...

For those who have tried the Sam's Choice Coffee and Donuts, I have a question: Is it worth picking up if I am not typically a fan of coffee and coffee-flavored items? They are not usually my cup of tea, but I can think of a few (like BnJ's late Dublin Mudslide) that have been solid in spite of that.
    If you don't like coffee flavored stuff I'd pass on it.

I found a new (to me anyways) Breyer's flavor at Publix yesterday - Salted Caramel (not the NSA version). Despite not being ice cream it's pretty decent.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking of which...

In my opinion, no.. I am a coffee fan too and really did not enjoy this one for some reason.. It was overly sweet and I actually struggled to finish it! There are way better coffee based ice creams out there IMO!

eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This Blue Bunny ice cream flavor caught my eye yesterday at Wal-Mart because i'm a huge fan of ice creams involving cinnamon.
    Description: Cinnamon Spiced Chocolate Ice Cream with Cinnamon Sugar Churro Pieces.

mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Speaking of which...

I'll agree with the other posts its really sweet. The donut glaze swirl is pretty prominent, more so than the coffee iirc

Originally Posted by eriikr View Post
    This Blue Bunny ice cream flavor caught my eye yesterday at Wal-Mart because i'm a huge fan of ice creams involving cinnamon.
    Description: Cinnamon Spiced Chocolate Ice Cream with Cinnamon Sugar Churro Pieces.
    This ones good. I don't really like the texture of blue bunny ice creams and never buy them, but they had some good flavors come out over the summer. I had had the cuatro leches and that one and both were really strong flavor wise.
    Its more of a cinnamon flavor that completely dominates the chocolate, which imo thats a plus, but the label puts more emphasis on the chocolate (the color is also misleading). I would say the sweetness is like cinnamon sugar with cocoa powder compared to a sweeter cinnamon icing flavor in edys cinnamon bun fun. The churro pieces are ok but they were absent overall and really didn't add anything to the flavor.

eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eriikr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mordei View Post
    This ones good. I don't really like the texture of blue bunny ice creams and never buy them, but they had some good flavors come out over the summer. I had had the cuatro leches and that one and both were really strong flavor wise.
    Its more of a cinnamon flavor that completely dominates the chocolate, which imo thats a plus, but the label puts more emphasis on the chocolate (the color is also misleading). I would say the sweetness is like cinnamon sugar with cocoa powder compared to a sweeter cinnamon icing flavor in edys cinnamon bun fun. The churro pieces are ok but they were absent overall and really didn't add anything to the flavor.
    I just tried it and I completely agree with you especially with it tasting like cocoa powder with cinnamon sugar. I wasn't really a fan of the churro pieces. I couldn't really taste the churro pieces unless I separated it from the ice cream. Have you tried the Blue Bunny Monster Cookie?
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by eriikr View Post
    I just tried it and I completely agree with you especially with it tasting like cocoa powder with cinnamon sugar. I wasn't really a fan of the churro pieces. I couldn't really taste the churro pieces unless I separated it from the ice cream. Have you tried the Blue Bunny Monster Cookie?
    Have not, but can't go wrong with a pb base.

When it comes to ice cream in that price range though I usually go for turkey hill, blue bell, or private selection when its on sale.

Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spagoose is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Misc I'm about to go to the store, I need recommendations ASAP!

I'm thinking some stuff from Haagen Daz, BnJ, or Talenti. But of course anything is game!

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spagoose View Post

I'm thinking some stuff from Haagen Daz, BnJ, or Talenti. But of course anything is game!
    talenti pumpkin pie or sea salt caramel
    most people will suggest BnJ - candy bar pie
    if you are hitting up walmart, try some of the sam's choice ones, or bnj - pumpkin cheesecake
    if you are going to target, bnj - peanut butter world is a MUST!
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

HD peanut butter pie
    BNJ cinnamon buns, pbjam session if youre at target
    talenti carmel apple pie, anything really haha

Thats not a bad start if you're set on those

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What would you all recommend?

My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

HD PB Pie, Midnight Cookies and Cream, Pralines and Cream
    BnJ --> Candy Bar Pie, Chubby Hubby, PB World, PB Cup, Cinnamon Buns, Phish Food, Everything But The, Pb Fudge Core
    Talenti --> Apple Pie, SSC, Butter Pecan, Choc PB Cup

Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    What would you all recommend?
    6/Mussina123/Food%20pics/65BE9DEC-41FD-4C67-B609-7FDF0F23A9AB_zpsfplyrccn.jpg[/img]
    Do not get any Phin they suck
    Any Buckeye Blitz Graeters? Caramel Truffle and Hazelnut Truffle, Black Raspberry Graeters
    Steve's Salty Caramel, Banana Pudding, Sunday Morning
    Jeni's Dark Chocolate (i think that is one of them)
    Get the Gelato Fiasco

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New thread time, let me know when its up and ill close this one up
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    New thread time, let me know when its up and ill close this one up
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164378521