Closed Thread
Page 130 of 268 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 8027
    Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cls91 View Post
    Thats what I figured...and I havent tried any yet, but based on the description, those would be far from my top 10 of their flavors lol

Cherry Garcia which sounds like one of their most boring flavors is the number 1 best seller lol.

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good point, should have included that. If you've seen any of the stuff I post in Sludge/MEN, theres a lot of dark chocolate and peanut butter used. Don't eat much candy, but big fan of Reese.

Big fan of s'mores stuff as well. Half baked seemed like the safe bet/best reviewed, but the marshmallow in phish food is right up my alley (depends if I can find it though).
    If you can find B&J PB Cup I'd definitely recommend it. I'm a huge Reese's fan and love the B&J flavor, it's my #1 ice cream.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HD Java Chip

Solid base as usual from HD, tons of chips that weren't "break your teeth" hard like BnJ's attempts. Giving this a B. Lacked a wow factor but worth a repurchase imo.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BnJ Half Baked

First time having ice cream in years and first time ever BnJ.
    Cant rate it compared to any other ice cream, but relative to my expectations --> A

If it was just the ice cream I'd rather eat something else, but combined with the mix-ins, its was amazing...fudge brownie/cookie dough in every bite. Thought it would be more filling at 1,100 cals, but was very good nonetheless and I'm very curious to try some other flavors now.

$$

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    real action. my dream

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BnJ Half Baked

First time having ice cream in years and first time ever BnJ.
    Cant rate it compared to any other ice cream, but relative to my expectations --> A

If it was just the ice cream I'd rather eat something else, but combined with the mix-ins, its was amazing...fudge brownie/cookie dough in every bite. Thought it would be more filling at 1,100 cals, but was very good nonetheless and I'm very curious to try some other flavors now.

$$

Im so freaking jealous, here in Italy that flavour doesnt even exist. We only have chocolate fudge brownie, cookie dough and caramel chew chew. chunkey monkey as well, but its hard to find it.

Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TearsOfIce View Post
    Im so freaking jealous, here in Italy that flavour doesnt even exist. We only have chocolate fudge brownie, cookie dough and caramel chew chew. chunkey monkey as well, but its hard to find it.
    I'm so freaking jealous of all the good food you have in Italy . Wanna trade spots?

chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    It's decent. Nowhere near as good as Publix's version IMO. It's not really fair to compare to the Edy's flavor since there are actual mix-ins.
    Yeah not fair at all to compare to the Edy's pumpkin, but it was the only other pumpkin ice cream i tried. No Publix over here
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144267021&p=870915031#post870915031

i like cats

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Raphyx View Post
    I'm so freaking jealous of all the good food you have in Italy . Wanna trade spots?
    Haha its okay, to me Italian food is not special cause I'm Italian. I'd rather have that pint of icecream than a real pizza :P I've already had it 1000 times in my life :P

Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danswat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some bad news coming from the Ben and Jerry's scoop shop near me - Candy Bar Pie gone until January.
    I went to pick up a pint after all the talk on here and its gone - severely disapointed!
    Not sure if that is the case nationwide or not but be prepared if you make a special trip for it.

So my consolation prize was a pint of Coconut seven layer bar and WOW!!!! Awesome graham cracker and butterscotch swirl.
    Just loaded with a nice variety of different flavors between the chocolate, coconut, walnuts and swirl. Definitely a top 3 flavor for me.

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried B&J peanut butter me up today. Strange flavour combo to say the least

mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdond12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danswat View Post
    Some bad news coming from the Ben and Jerry's scoop shop near me - Candy Bar Pie gone until January.
    I went to pick up a pint after all the talk on here and its gone - severely disapointed!
    Not sure if that is the case nationwide or not but be prepared if you make a special trip for it.

So my consolation prize was a pint of Coconut seven layer bar and WOW!!!! Awesome graham cracker and butterscotch swirl.
    Just loaded with a nice variety of different flavors between the chocolate, coconut, walnuts and swirl. Definitely a top 3 flavor for me.
    Maybe just taking it away to perfect it and then re-release it when they start selling factory packed pints! We can hope! And also, I agree with your choice to pick up a pint of C7LB, probably my 2nd or 3rd all time favorite flavor. BUT, were you actually able to taste/notice any graham cracker swirl?! I know it is included in the description but I know myself (and some others ITT) have not been able to taste or see any graham cracker swirl whatsoever. At least not nearly as much as some of BnJ's other offerings that include it.

Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like cbp was replace by scotchy scotch scotch and will be the first limited batch out next year now.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to post reviews on these since work is busy today.

Talenti Peanut Butter Cup - A(dat PB swirl)

Haagen Dazs - B+

Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright guys.. Excuse the long post, but I've been sampling a couple (at least what I can get my hands) of the peppermint holiday offerings over the past 2 weeks.. Here are the reviews & some $ shots!

Publix Peppermint Stick

This offers a different aspect on peppermint ice cream. It contains a vanilla ice cream base with peppermint candy pieces, whereas most seasonal offerings would have a peppermint base. Pretty much just like an offering you would get from Dairy Queen or McDonald’s. I really enjoy vanilla ice cream so it didn’t bother me by any means. The peppermint candy pieces range from the size of nerds to quarters. When bitten into they offer a cool peppermint flavor, but nothing overpowering at all. Although there are peppermint candy pieces everywhere throughout the pint, if you happen to get a spoonful without any then you are eating a vanilla ice cream. Therefore, I would rank this ice cream a B-.

Talenti Peppermint Bark

Peppermint gelato is not overpowering, and not overly sweet! To be honest, on first scoop it tasted really “chemical-like” to me. So I glanced at the ingredients, and I’m pretty sure it is the peppermint extract that is giving it that taste for me, as I have never had peppermint extract before. After a few bites though, this taste seems to disappear and the gelato offers a cool, refreshing peppermint flavor. The chocolate chips are definitely dark and not milk chocolate. They are really small and chopped up (like a DQ blizzard), but this allows for them to be incorporated into every bite. They are literally scattered about the gelato from top to bottom. This easily offers the strongest peppermint flavor out of the bunch. I am giving this a B-. However, I feel that I’m ranking it a tad lower due to the chemical-like/strong taste from the peppermint extract.

Blue Bell Peppermint

This is a peppermint base ice cream with peppermint candy pieces sprinkled throughout. The base seems much less dense that any other Blue Bell ice cream I have sampled before. The peppermint flavor offers a more cool, refreshing mint. The peppermint pieces are somewhat “gel-like” and when bitten into give a stronger peppermint burst that accompanies the base very well. Overall, however, this is a weaker peppermint ice cream. Less mix-ins than Publix’s offering, but the peppermint base makes up for it. However, I simply was not much of a fan of this ice cream. C

Häagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark

Hands down the best peppermint offering of the bunch! The base is a white chocolate ice cream, which I believe puts this in the upper elite of holiday offerings. For mix-ins, the peppermint pieces are scattered pretty evenly throughout the pint (or 3.5 serving “pint”) in all different sizes, as if someone crushed up a candy cane. I really enjoy having an actual candy cane within the ice cream. The icing on the cake is the peppermint bark pieces. Maybe I’m biased since peppermint bark is my favorite holiday dessert but these certainly delivered. They were not hard, and maintained a perfect consistency, while the peppermint candy pieces offered the crunch factor. I really can’t describe how good this ice cream is, especially the white chocolate base, which will cause me to undoubtedly pick up White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle next. This holiday offering from Häagen-Dazs is an easy A!

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work. That Haagen-Dasz is the chit. I can confirm. I could eat a whole pint of just the base but like you said its the texture made up of all the different elements that really sells it, just really well rounded.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Alright guys.. Excuse the long post, but I've been sampling a couple (at least what I can get my hands) of the peppermint holiday offerings over the past 2 weeks.. Here are the reviews & some $ shots!

Publix Peppermint Stick
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/99647276@N06/10863582483/][img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5547/10863582483_625aa39

This offers a different aspect on peppermint ice cream. It contains a vanilla ice cream base with peppermint candy pieces, whereas most seasonal offerings would have a peppermint base. Pretty much just like an offering you would get from Dairy Queen or McDonald’s. I really enjoy vanilla ice cream so it didn’t bother me by any means. The peppermint candy pieces range from the size of nerds to quarters. When bitten into they offer a cool peppermint flavor, but nothing overpowering at all. Although there are peppermint candy pieces everywhere throughout the pint, if you happen to get a spoonful without any then you are eating a vanilla ice cream. Therefore, I would rank this ice cream a B-.

Talenti Peppermint Bark
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/99647276@N06/10863278176/][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3725/10863278176_e59a895704.jpg[/i
    Peppermint gelato is not overpowering, and not overly sweet! To be honest, on first scoop it tasted really “chemical-like” to me. So I glanced at the ingredients, and I’m pretty sure it is the peppermint extract that is giving it that taste for me, as I have never had peppermint extract before. After a few bites though, this taste seems to disappear and the gelato offers a cool, refreshing peppermint flavor. The chocolate chips are definitely dark and not milk chocolate. They are really small and chopped up (like a DQ blizzard), but this allows for them to be incorporated into every bite. They are literally scattered about the gelato from top to bottom. This easily offers the strongest peppermint flavor out of the bunch. I am giving this a B-. However, I feel that I’m ranking it a tad lower due to the chemical-like/strong taste from the peppermint extract.

Blue Bell Peppermint
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/99647276@N06/10873955605/][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3697/10873955605_8453dafe07.jp
    This is a peppermint base ice cream with peppermint candy pieces sprinkled throughout. The base seems much less dense that any other Blue Bell ice cream I have sampled before. The peppermint flavor offers a more cool, refreshing mint. The peppermint pieces are somewhat “gel-like” and when bitten into give a stronger peppermint burst that accompanies the base very well. Overall, however, this is a weaker peppermint ice cream. Less mix-ins than Publix’s offering, but the peppermint base makes up for it. However, I simply was not much of a fan of this ice cream. C

Häagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark]

Hands down the best peppermint offering of the bunch! The base is a white chocolate ice cream, which I believe puts this in the upper elite of holiday offerings. For mix-ins, the peppermint pieces are scattered pretty evenly throughout the pint (or 3.5 serving “pint”) in all different sizes, as if someone crushed up a candy cane. I really enjoy having an actual candy cane within the ice cream. The icing on the cake is the peppermint bark pieces. Maybe I’m biased since peppermint bark is my favorite holiday dessert but these certainly delivered. They were not hard, and maintained a perfect consistency, while the peppermint candy pieces offered the crunch factor. I really can’t describe how good this ice cream is, especially the white chocolate base, which will cause me to undoubtedly pick up White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle next. This holiday offering from Häagen-Dazs is an easy A!
    Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Nice work. That Haagen-Dasz is the chit. I can confirm. I could eat a whole pint of just the base but like you said its the texture made up of all the different elements that really sells it, just really well rounded.
    I don't enjoy candy canes at all, but i tried this flavor last year and it was fantastic. It is definitely difficult to describe. Just got a "pint" on sale 2 days ago. Scooping soon.
    My path to contest prep:

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    I don't enjoy candy canes at all, but i tried this flavor last year and it was fantastic. It is definitely difficult to describe. Just got a "pint" on sale 2 days ago. Scooping soon.
    HD is definitley the best seasonal peppermint ice cream, with blue bunny bunny and mcconnell's not far behind.
    Ladieeeees

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Graeters Peppermint stick is very very sweet, be cautious with it

Anyone Try Coffee Chocolate Chip by Talenti? Saw it at my Giant Eagle today and almost picked it up.

Then BnJ's were on sale for 3$ a pint, so i picked up a pint of Half Baked.

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

REVIEW: Ben & Jerry's Scotchy Scotch Scotch

Like Pina Colada and Cotton Candy, better than I expected.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...s-scotchy.html

READER REVIEW: Steve's Review of Blue Bell Rocky Mountain Road

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...f-blue_18.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post

REVIEW: Ben & Jerry's Scotchy Scotch Scotch

[url]http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/2013/11/review-ben-jerrys-ron-burgun

READER REVIEW: Steve's Review of Blue Bell Rocky Mountain Road

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...f-blue_18.html

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d1iyzpJ49R4/UoqRyPwjXwI/AAAAAAAAQns/riiiVs5COCo/s1600/P1010417.JPG[g]

That swirl looks great. Might have to snag that one too.
    My path to contest prep:

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of my childhood memories was having Butterscotch Dilly Bars from DQ. Wonder how close that new BnJ is flavor wise. Good reviews so far....but still think it could have likely benefited from a mixin.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have any of you guys tried this flavor from dreyers? I can't seem to find any reviews or any other photos of it online. I've purchased it like 3x in the past month. So good if you're a PB fan. Tastes identical to the Haagen Dazs Chocolate PB flavor but it's half as many calories and grams of fat.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Graeters Peppermint stick is very very sweet, be cautious with it

Anyone Try Coffee Chocolate Chip by Talenti? Saw it at my Giant Eagle today and almost picked it up.

Then BnJ's were on sale for 3$ a pint, so i picked up a pint of Half Baked.
    Agreed on the Graeter's, that stuff was my least favorite.. Very very potent!

Have not had Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip yet, but that and Mediterranean Mint are on my list..

Classic pick up on the Half Baked, never fails IMO!

[center][size=2][b]REVIEW: Ben & Jerry's Scotchy Scotch Scotch
    Was always going to pick this flavor up regardless, but that swirl looks beyond legit.. Definitely excited about this pick-up even though I'm not the biggest butterscotch fan!

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have it in my freezer, will try to get around to it soon.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Have it in my freezer, will try to get around to it soon.
    Eager to see what you say. BnJ was on sale so i grabbed a BnJ this week.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Agreed on the Graeter's, that stuff was my least favorite.. Very very potent!

Have not had Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip yet, but that and Mediterranean Mint are on my list..

Classic pick up on the Half Baked, never fails IMO!
    In the cookie dough mood, will get the job done.

[center][size=2][b]REVIEW: Ben & Jerry's Scotchy Scotch Scotch

Reviews continue to get better. Stores around here still got tons of Pina Colada
    Last edited by The Solution; 11-19-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by caliglow View Post
    Have any of you guys tried this flavor from dreyers? I can't seem to find any reviews or any other photos of it online. I've purchased it like 3x in the past month. So good if you're a PB fan. Tastes identical to the Haagen Dazs Chocolate PB flavor but it's half as many calories and grams of fat.

Is dreyers the same as eddys???.....im my store its the exact same label except called Eddys

But that flavor is great one of my favorites actually, slivers of shaved peanut butter are killer and the little cups add a great textural element.

beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eager to see what you say. BnJ was on sale so i grabbed a BnJ this week.
    I've had it, it was about as good as coffee flavored gelato with chocolate chips can be. Would be a nice change of pace, but nothing to get excited about.

beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beatris15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ben and Jerry's Scotchy Scotch Scotch: A
    Like others have said, if you love butterscotch you will love this. If you "sorta" like butterscotch you most likely will think it is too over powering. I love this flavor because it is completely in your face with the butterscotch flavor, B&J's did not try to hold back at all on this one, which I appreciate. The swirl is ridiculously crunchy, if the description had "butterscotch candy pieces" in it I would not think twice. Nice surprise, now I just wish they would release an all out peanut butter flavor with this much power.

Closed Thread
Page 130 of 268 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast