Closed Thread
Page 43 of 268 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 8027
    seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    reached my arm passed the sea of berry voluntary's into the depths of my local target's freezer to grab the last brownie chew gooder.
    Ladieeeees

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by byukid View Post
    [Center]Jeni's Riesling Poached Pear Sorbet
    I have access to this one, but I can't make myself pay the Jeni's premium for sorbet.
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    I have access to this one, but I can't make myself pay the Jeni's premium for sorbet.
    Yeah, unless you just absolutely love Pear, I don't think it'd be worth it. Kinda wish I had gotten the dark chocolate instead.
    Total: 1578 | 633/378/633- meet bests | 645/385/660- gym bests
    TEXANS - ASTROS - ROCKETS
    Partition-MD log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168532053
    Intra-MD EAA+ log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170240651

kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    so ****ing pumped I found this.
    Dear lord...

Details bro! Confirmed for Target exclusive and what region you in?
    Last edited by kidkindacool; 08-17-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    On that getting bigger status.

Moderation is a dish best served cold...

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! at all the PBJsession but made me a trip to the its-it factory today. probably my favorite ice cream out there picked up an entire box and nothing like fresh ice cream right off the production line less than 1hr old.
    picked up some big daddy's, mint, cappachino, vanilla, chocolate it's-it (24 total)

$$$ of big daddy
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haagen Dazs laughs at sat fats
    IIFYM Forever.

pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by giggitygoo202 View Post
    I gotcha
    ^^^No partially defatted peanut flour in the ingredient list so looks like they went for the superior pb base found in WAC and CBP. Excited to try this and to read some reviews!

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kidkindacool View Post
    Dear lord...

Details bro! Confirmed for Target exclusive and what region you in?
    Target exclusive and I live in Rockland County, NY
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

I lift like a girl ShelbyAlmaria's Avatar
    ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mupt View Post
    Each to their own. SSC was a little plain for me.
    Different strokes! More for me and more cluster fluff for you.
    I think a little of what drives me away is that price still. It's just $12 a pint is a lot. Heck I could have two connoisseurs for that.
    When I hit up Philly I know all the aus brands will fall down in my IC ranks though haha.

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That PBJ offering sounds promising. Stopped by Target to look but didn't see it. Noticed there were only two pints of PBW left however, when there's usually 10+ everytime I look... so I grabbed one out of paranoia lol.

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    Even though the idea of the new flavors is nice, it still baffles me that BCG is the flavor being phased out to make room. I would definitely have axed Voluntiramisu first, then Berry Voluntary if another casualty was called for.
    It all boils down to money. I can only speculate but their decision to axe BCG could have something to do with the little family-owned bakery that supplied the brownies for that product (material pricing and margins).
    Last edited by sauerkraut; 08-17-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    That PBJ offering sounds promising. Stopped by Target to look but didn't see it. Noticed there were only two pints of PBW left however, when there's usually 10+ everytime I look... so I grabbed one out of paranoia lol.

It all boils down to money. Just speculating here, but their decision to axe BCG could have something to do with the little family-owned bakery that supplied the brownies for that product (material pricing and margins). Or they may have done it to free up their machinery for new flavors.
    I feel like they axed those two flavors for 2 reasons. One, they were the original exclusive target flavors so they had their run. Two, and what i think might be the biggest reason is the two new flavors they're releasing. Berry Voluntary was a raspberry flavor and now peanut butter jam uses raspberry swirls as well. The possible blondie flavor might end up being remarkably similar to bcg. Greyston Bakery can't be the factor since they got the blondies for hannah tetter's flavor from them so I'd imagine they'd do the same for this one. If they're doing something similar to the core flavor in the uk like they did with peanut butter jam session, I'm guessing the blondie one will be something like a vanilla base with salted caramel swirls and blondie pieces. Which like I said would be very similar to bcg. Just my speculations though.

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Found PB Jam Session at my target. There was also an open row for Rockin' Blondie (label was there, so it's official). Way more excited about that flavor to be honest. Going to be stopping by Target every day this week probably, lol.

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jevice View Post
    I feel like they axed those two flavors for 2 reasons. One, they were the original exclusive target flavors so they had their run. Two, and what i think might be the biggest reason is the two new flavors they're releasing. Berry Voluntary was a raspberry flavor and now peanut butter jam uses raspberry swirls as well. The possible blondie flavor might end up being remarkably similar to bcg. Greyston Bakery can't be the factor since they got the blondies for hannah tetter's flavor from them so I'd imagine they'd do the same for this one. If they're doing something similar to the core flavor in the uk like they did with peanut butter jam session, I'm guessing the blondie one will be something like a vanilla base with salted caramel swirls and blondie pieces. Which like I said would be very similar to bcg. Just my speculations though.

True. Banana Cream Pie was axed too if I'm not mistaken (or was it Blueberry Cheesecake?). Good point about Maple Blondie... didn't know they supplied the brownies for that flavor.

Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jevice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    True. Banana Cream Pie was axed too if I'm not mistaken. Good point about Maple Blondie... didn't know they supplied the brownies for that flavor.
    I want to say greyston has supplied all the brownies for b&js besides the cheesecake ones. The walmart exclusives are a different breed. They seem to rotate every 6 months or so. I feel like we'll be seeing banana cream pie again once cotton candy and cpbc make their way out of rotation in a few monthd. While Targets were all a part of that volunteering promotion but these latest two seem to have some sort of music theme going on. Does anyone with a pint already see any sort of tie-in with some sort of organization or anything other than the music type names?

kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidkindacool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm actually excited for both this time around.
    Cotton candy meh
    Chocolate peanut butter cup meh
    Piña colada typical
    Truffle trifecta -_-

Peanut butter and jelly theme- for sure
    Blondies in an ice cream- for sure
    ^ both look poised to be high ranking flavors.

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Target exclusive and I live in Rockland County, NY
    Your closer to the distribution center so I'm hoping in the next few days ill see them make way into the freezers in Chicago. Thanks for the heads up can't wait.
    Last edited by kidkindacool; 08-17-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    On that getting bigger status.

Moderation is a dish best served cold...

Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShelbyAlmaria View Post
    I think a little of what drives me away is that price still. It's just $12 a pint is a lot. Heck I could have two connoisseurs for that.
    When I hit up Philly I know all the aus brands will fall down in my IC ranks though haha.
    Exactly! I do agree with the cost of BnJ, although sticking to one a week seems to justify it for me.

Philly will blow your mind, make sure you hit Redding Terminal Market regularly.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShelbyAlmaria View Post
    They shouldn't fall that far.

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Opened this up to have a spoonful today. VERY reminiscent of BnJ Cinnamon Buns & Stone Creek Cinnamon Sticky Buns. Sweet cinnamony base, and chunks of mini-donuts which are basically larger versions of the chunks in Cinnamon Buns. Damn good for 150cals, but doesnt scream honey-vanilla ice cream (just a more sugary vanilla) and the mixins taste like cinnamon/sugar dough chunks...which dont get me wrong is awesome in its own right...but they arent unique. Just like the bits in CBuns. You would never guess mini-donut chunks if nobody told you. THAT BEING SAID, I just trying a serving so who knows what the rest of the container has to offer. Pics once I dig in.

Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HD White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
    Arguably my favorite HD flavor, a high A in my book.

IIFYM Forever.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Zzest is the name of the place. http://www.zzestmarket.com/
    Dang rochester is kinda far. I live about 30 miles west of Minneapolis. Also if you can't find second street creamery, the caseys gas stations carry a solid number of then. Caramel, Ck cookie dough, tons of brownies, mint, strawberry rhubarb, and maybe a few more.

Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dang it, I was in Target today and forgot to look in the frozen section. I am so hyped about these new B&J flavors!
    GS Warriors, 49ers, and Sharks.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    Found PB Jam Session at my target. There was also an open row for Rockin' Blondie (label was there, so it's official). Way more excited about that flavor to be honest. Going to be stopping by Target every day this week probably, lol.
    Philly Right?
    What are the mix-ins for the Rockin Blondie?
    I dont see too many mix-ins for the PB Jam besides swirls which may be bland for some, but some may love it. Regardless if they have it ill pick it up. I bet my target may have it in stock even though it is poverty and not a super target.

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Dang rochester is kinda far. I live about 30 miles west of Minneapolis. Also if you can't find second street creamery, the caseys gas stations carry a solid number of then. Caramel, Ck cookie dough, tons of brownies, mint, strawberry rhubarb, and maybe a few more.
    2nd ST isn't an issue...all the local grocery stores and Walmart have the majority of the lineup.

If you head to Safest, be prepared to pay $12+ for High Road and $14+ for Jennis.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Graeters. Hnnnng

PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could be my number one Jeni. Review up on ICI forums. Base is probably my favorite base of any ice cream. I think I need to visit their Roasted Strawberry buttermilk now...

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    I went to Target today (it's across the street), and because Ohio State starts class on Monday, the line was like 100 people or so long. Even if the store carried the new flavors, they wouldn't have the manpower to put the product on the shelves; this place was a madhouse.

I will likely pass on the Jam session, unless it's a PB masterpiece. Please let me know how the blondie is. I expect great things

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jevice View Post
    This makes perfect sense! Good point..

Originally Posted by Bad Meets Evil View Post
    Dang it, I was in Target today and forgot to look in the frozen section. I am so hyped about these new B&J flavors!
    How is this even possible? I can't even go in a grocery store/gas station without looking at the ice creams now haha!

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
    Where did you get that photo and was there a photo of rockin blondies as well?

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    I can't even go in a grocery store/gas station without looking at the ice creams now haha!
    ^This... I look every time without fail

Closed Thread