Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hate that pic with demon nurse
    it's in every fkn thread about sleep paralysis
    [[Too many crews crew]]

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sergis View Post
    you always get paralyzed when you sleep lest you act out your dreams and run into a wall

trick is, you're not exactly supposed to be awake and paralyzed at the same time
    This the brain releases a chemical to keep you from hurting yourself in your sleep. The problem with sleep paralysis is when you wake up while your brain is pumping out this cocktail to keep you from moving while asleep.

I'm just glad that I am not a sleep walker. My friend is and she has fallen down stairs, hit herself to the point of bruising, woke up in the bathtub, etc...LOL
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had it a couple of times. The horriblee thing when I get it is I feel like I'm not breathing and am suffocating.

Scary as chit. Once I had it and it was more of a dream and there was a dog lying across my chest, I was petrified, couldn't move or breathe. had the other kind where there's a non-descript vague outline of a dark figure

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    This the brain releases a chemical to keep you from hurting yourself in your sleep. The problem with sleep paralysis is when you wake up while your brain is pumping out this cocktail to keep you from moving while asleep.

I'm just glad that I am not a sleep walker. My friend is and she has fallen down stairs, hit herself to the point of bruising, woke up in the bathtub, etc...LOL
    Inb4 she does the sleep-walking robot.
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bunch of pussys in here, just don't go to sleep. simple.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Softworn View Post
    Inb4 she does the sleep-walking robot.
    Dude, she can get away with murder if she wants, srsly. Sleep walkers have a get of jail free card if they attack and kill someone in their sleep.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have never in my life had these feels.

And they were roommates Swizzard's Avatar
    Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000) Swizzard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    happens frequently. Sleeping on my side helps, but it fuking hurts and i wake up with sore shoulders the next day haha. I've seen and heard some CRAZY **** during my sleep paralysis episodes. most notably, being pulled by my foot towards the window even though i was in bed the whole time. weirdest feeling ever, literally I could feel like i was being dragged, by a satanic looking goat/bear creature with red eyes and crazy horns, but remained stationary. **** was cray. Kinda used to it now, if it's not too bad i just go back to sleep afterwards and forget about it .
    MFC

Chicago Crew

**only comes to misc to check MFC thread crew**

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes real life, rarely does creepy stuff occur though, and nothing like the gif
    pretty used to it so i just close my eyes and go back to sleep
    Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    had it while at a meditation camp, thought my room mate had come and sat on my chest and held me down.

When i could finally moved i opened my eyes to see there was no one in the room.

We weren't allowed to talk to each other so i was a bit paranoid about the whole thing, though it was small fry compared to some of the other stuff that happened.

swat came into my house BillyTheKid90's Avatar
    BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i used to get it as a little kid pretty often. i remembered it was a finger puppet toy that would appear at the foot of my bed and slowly inch closer to me.

a crowd of people would be around it and they would all go "oh no it's ______ "(cant remember the name) and run, as this thing would keep inching closer towards me until i snapped out of it or whatever.

actually looked kinda of like this

i get it very rarely now though.
    BRUINS HOCKEY

*Twitter Crew* @EnforceBoston
    *Seinfeld Crew*
    *Participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*

coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trashbat View Post
    had it while at a meditation camp, thought my room mate had come and sat on my chest and held me down.

When i could finally moved i opened my eyes to see there was no one in the room.

We weren't allowed to talk to each other so i was a bit paranoid about the whole thing, though it was small fry compared to some of the other stuff that happened.
    What "other stuff" happened?

JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Been a sufferer of this schit since I was 8. Still get it from time to time, especially if I wake up and then go back to sleep. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I don't get the visual hallucinations that a lot of people do, but I get the aural and sometimes dem feels. The worst episodes are when I can't move and I hear a fukked up voice whispering in my ear in some foreign language while tickling my sides.

You get used to it though and it goes away or the episodes are more far apart as you get older. Supposedly it is genetic.

Wiggling toes helps and if you can move your head do so. It's extremely hard to move your head in full blown sleep paralysis but it's doable, you'll just feel schitty for the rest of the day.
    This.
    Try wiggling your toes/fingers (as hard as you can!) when its happening and you will snap out of it in a few seconds.
    Extremely scary, got used to it. Happened only when i was sleeping on my back and was sleep deprived. Those feels....horror.
    Just don't open your eyes and try wiggling toes as mentioned above. Chit is nasty as hell

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sayso View Post

how can a ****ty paint drawn gif be THIS scary

mother of god
    ** fishface crew ( ε ) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a lucid dream once.. Where i woke up several times like it was some inception type ****. Where i might have been sleep paralysed but not sure.

Basically i read about it before but never really tried to lucid dream. I take a nap in afternoon after an all-nighter, I wake up in a hospital bed, couldn't see much. Doctors are telling me i'm going to die soon/have an incurable disease. I think to myself.. Is this real life? This can't be real life. I refuse to accept this reality, I remember this lucid dreaming trick i learned to see if you are sleeping. And instinctually look at my hands to see if i'm dreaming. I didn't want to believe it. I realize i'm dreaming at that point.

I Woke up 2 more times after that.. The second time i couldn't move. But i quickly figured out i was dreaming again and since i've read about sleep paralysis i just kept calm and focused on my breathing. Was one of the coolest things i've experienced.

HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HighlanderJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    The worse experience for me was when once there was this "girl" with muddy hair covering her face sitting on my chest, she then opened my mouth and began pulling my teeth, i actually felt the pain vividly until i snapped out of the trance.
    Holy chit! first time i got it was after reading about it. good luck every1

DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThePelican View Post
    Used to happen to me all the time. First time it happened I thought a witch was slowly creeping towards me it was the scariest moment of my life. Afterwards I got used to it and just lay in my bed until I could move (took about one minute). I stopped sleeping on my back so it doesn't happen anymore.
    This. It only happens when Im exhausted and sleeping on my back.

I thought is was the devil at when I was younger.

roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) roquebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    real and scary as fuk

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't had that happen in years thankfully. It happened to me a few good times though between age 14-20.

First time it happened I woke up and could see these vivid glowing red eyes and shadowy figures standing around my bed staring at me. I remember being in a state of shock and trying to scream but not being able to make any noise. For the longest time until I learned about sleep paralysis I thought that experience was some sort of alien abduction or something. Slept with a light on for a couple months after that. Still easily one of the scariest moments of my life.

Next time a few years later I woke up and there was this little girl in a dirty dress with matted up hair standing at the foot of my bed staring at me but she had no eyes. There were just black sockets where her eyes should've been. Again shat bricks but not as the first time it happened, thought it was a ghost or something which didn't seem as scary as alien abduction.

The last bad one I had I woke up and there was this haggard little imp looking demon sitting on my left thigh and looking away. It slowly turned its head and stared me in the face and screeched this horrid high pitched chatter noise and then faded away.

Can't say I miss having sleep paralysis episodes, hopefully it never happens to me again.

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gynosaur View Post
    Haven't had that happen in years thankfully. It happened to me a few good times though between age 14-20.

First time it happened I woke up and could see these vivid glowing red eyes and shadowy figures standing around my bed staring at me. I remember being in a state of shock and trying to scream but not being able to make any noise. For the longest time until I learned about sleep paralysis I thought that experience was some sort of alien abduction or something. Slept with a light on for a couple months after that. Still easily one of the scariest moments of my life.

Next time a few years later I woke up and there was this little girl in a dirty dress with matted up hair standing at the foot of my bed staring at me but she had no eyes. There were just black sockets where her eyes should've been. Again shat bricks but not as the first time it happened, thought it was a ghost or something which didn't seem as scary as alien abduction.

The last bad one I had I woke up and there was this haggard little imp looking demon sitting on my left thigh and looking away. It slowly turned its head and stared me in the face and screeched this horrid high pitched chatter noise and then faded away.

Can't say I miss having sleep paralysis episodes, hopefully it never happens to me again.
    It will tonight.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea ****s crazy lol.

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sleep paralysis crew checking in

happened only once, and the sensation I felt was of a female presence behind me, near my head. Could not see or hear her, only feel her, and somehow I knew she was going to do me harm ,,like suffocate me or something. Woke up from the nightmare with that feeling still there and not able to move my body at all, totally paralyzed, I tried to scream but what came out was some weird guttural noise that was practically silent.

luckily I used to listen to Art Bell overnights , so about after about 20 seconds of sheer terror I realized what the fuk was going on and relaxed. The feeling of something behind me eventually went away,, control to my limbs returned, etc.

Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I was younger I was really into lucid dreaming, training dream-recall and teaching myself how to control dreams etc. Unfortunately sleep paralysis can often come along with this. First time it happened to me I was 100% sure I was being abducted by aliens. I remember being flat on a metal table (I could feel the coldness of the metal on my body) as I slowly moved up towards a purple light. But it was a flashing purple light, so i'd see for 1 second and then have a second of darkness. I just kept thinking sht... I better not remember this when they're done with me

This kept happening to me until one time I realised I had already read what sleep paralysis was, at which point all the hallucinations faded and I was just laying in bed unable to move. It's a really strange feeling but I actually grew to like it, because it's very easy to get back into a dream that you can control from that state

edit: this has also happened to my mum but she saw the classic shadowy figure on her chest, holding her down. I think different people see different things based on what they believe to be possible. I'm positive that this is behind all the alien abduction stories

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HighlanderJoe View Post
    Holy chit! first time i got it was after reading about it. good luck every1
    oh lawd pls be trolling. pls. suave2000's story was scary as fuk.

Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madridistan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    used to have this alot, thank god not anymore.

its creepy as hell.
    Tear your muscles up in the gym, Feed them in the kitchen and Build them in your sleep.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lionsbridge View Post
    When I was younger I was really into lucid dreaming, training dream-recall and teaching myself how to control dreams etc. Unfortunately sleep paralysis can often come along with this. First time it happened to me I was 100% sure I was being abducted by aliens. I remember being flat on a metal table (I could feel the coldness of the metal on my body) as I slowly moved up towards a purple light. But it was a flashing purple light, so i'd see for 1 second and then have a second of darkness. I just kept thinking sht... I better not remember this when they're done with me

This kept happening to me until one time I realised I had already read what sleep paralysis was, at which point all the hallucinations faded and I was just laying in bed unable to move. It's a really strange feeling but I actually grew to like it, because it's very easy to get back into a dream that you can control from that state

edit: this has also happened to my mum but she saw the classic shadowy figure on her chest, holding her down. I think different people see different things based on what they believe to be possible. I'm positive that this is behind all the alien abduction stories
    Sleep paralysis is not common with lucid dreaming at all........

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whenever it happens to me I almost never open my eyes. When i do I see weird chit
    145lb/66kg Junior powerlifter (22 y/o)

Comp Lifts - 457.5/314.2/600.8 1372.5lb @143 6/8/2019
    Gym Lifts - 420x5/315/585x2
    Front squat - 315x5, 280x10
    OHP - weak af

Lifting since Oct. 12'|Powerlifting since Jan 16'
    IG: @danlsann

lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lilmatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had it several times, one time I got myself out of it then fell straight back into it was ****ing horrid.

Another time I got it when in bed with my GF, I remember just trying to breath really loudly to wake her up and she then woke me up.
    And the fifth rule and most important, work your but off.

I lived in the time of Zyzz. RIP Sweet Prince.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DasWunderBrah View Post
    oh lawd pls be trolling. pls. suave2000's story was scary as fuk.
    not trolling brah, the worse part was how real she looked. Her hair was all over my face and it looked like hobo hair, filled with crusts of dirt and garbage. Her skin was very pale and dry with bruises and cuts all over. It only lasted a couple seconds but the shock left me disturbed for days. I know it's all inside our minds but i was mind blown at how accurate our imaginations can get. I have lots of interesting experiences regarding dreams and even though some of them are scary i don't regret them one bit, it's interesting to see how creative and powerful our minds really are.

BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had them a lot last year. I usually prepare to have a lucid dream and sometimes I get sleep paralysis the next morning. Anyway, the worst one was when I woke up at 7 in the morning for a few minutes and talked with my roommate who was leaving for work. He left, i went back to sleep. I think few minutes passed and it phucking happened, as I was sitting there I heared some loud noise. Then I realized it's the door and the one kicking the door is my roomate and he starts yelling in a demonic voice and kicking the door louder and louder telling me to open it. And I'm sitting there freaking the phuck out trying to move my feet so I can wake up before something happens. I usually know what's going on and that those things can't be real life but I felt like it could be a chance that someone is at the door at that time.