Zoocrewsk8er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement question. X-factor, Activate Extreme, Powerfull, DAA

Ok, I just finished a cycle of Powerfull and X-factor....I was wondering if it would be safe to now take a different cycle for 50 days of DAA and Activate Extreme.

Also, after that cycle I would like to start all these supplements combined, how long would i have to wait after the second cycle to combine all of these products?

Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000)
    how was x-factor and Powerfull, how wast the gains? thinking i might try that cycle.
    Dont mind me, im just lurking.....

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think You'll enjoy Activate Xtreme.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You shouldn't really combine powerfull and AX

Zoocrewsk8er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vibes View Post
    how was x-factor and Powerfull, how wast the gains? thinking i might try that cycle.
    I loved the X-factor and Pwerfull cycle, unreal strength gains which i am going to credit more towards the X-factor for the simple fact that I have already taken Powerfull before and saw good gains but not incredible gains like this cycle. I used to max at 205x3 now im pushing 215x8 and this is over the duration of one month.

As far as overall asthetics difference, i noticed muscle density is much fuller and my BF% has decreased while my overall size has increased.

Can I ask why not to take Powerfull WITH Activate Xtreme??? I dont see why somebody shouldnt stack them?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zoocrewsk8er View Post
    I loved the X-factor and Pwerfull cycle, unreal strength gains which i am going to credit more towards the X-factor for the simple fact that I have already taken Powerfull before and saw good gains but not incredible gains like this cycle. I used to max at 205x3 now im pushing 215x8 and this is over the duration of one month.

As far as overall asthetics difference, i noticed muscle density is much fuller and my BF% has decreased while my overall size has increased.

Can I ask why not to take Powerfull WITH Activate Xtreme??? I dont see why somebody shouldnt stack them?
    Great feedback, very glad to hear you were pleased with your first X-Factor cycle.

X-Factor + either Test Factor, Activate or BioForge should warrant even better gains!