Thread: Testosterone

whitey4314 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone

Hello everyone. I am just getting back into lifting after a long recovery from a shoulder surgery. I gained weight during the recovery process and I am working at getting it taken off! But I have some supplement questions.

I am on a good routine and I take the following supplents as they are reccomended:

HMB
    Fish Oil
    Flax Oil
    Carnitine
    Hodyroxycut Hardcore
    Green Tea
    CLA
    Multi-Vitamin
    Protein
    Creatine
    Recovery Creatine.

What Im looking to do is cut weight and get "shredded" if you will. I am currently 5'7'' and weight about 220lbs. I am looking to get an awesome beach body by summer. But Im sorry to get off topic, but my question is will taking a testosterone supplement prevent me losing the fat and helping me gain my six pack, or will it not matter and add size? I am looking for that toned beach body. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WRONG SECTION!!!!

And the answer is no to any question you could have possibly asked there. There is no miracle pill!!!!