afindley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help getting my lower abs to show?

So i've been on a program for two weeks now that i found in mens health. Burned off 10lbs freshman beer gut and have started building muscle again. I workout six days a week, M:legs/shoulders T:back/tri W:chest/bi TH:legs/shoulders F:back/tri SAT:chest/bi SUN:light cardio/abs.
    I do moderate (30min) cardio every lift day along with 30min interval stairs running (1min up/1 min recover going down).
    For abs I do ball crunches, leg lifts, glute bridge, back extensions, side bridge with arm tuck, bicycles, and v-ups. I can see shape in my upper abs coming along but nothing with the lower. This has always been the case, even when I was playing water polo and in the best shape ever. How do I get them to show? I eat 6 meals a day, no more than 2000 calories a day, no gluten, 1.5cup dairy and plenty of protein.
    Help? I've attached a picture.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

typicalshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by afindley View Post
    So i've been on a program for two weeks now that i found in mens health. Burned off 10lbs freshman beer gut and have started building muscle again. I workout six days a week, M:legs/shoulders T:back/tri W:chest/bi TH:legs/shoulders F:back/tri SAT:chest/bi SUN:light cardio/abs.
    I do moderate (30min) cardio every lift day along with 30min interval stairs running (1min up/1 min recover going down).
    For abs I do ball crunches, leg lifts, glute bridge, back extensions, side bridge with arm tuck, bicycles, and v-ups. I can see shape in my upper abs coming along but nothing with the lower. This has always been the case, even when I was playing water polo and in the best shape ever. How do I get them to show? I eat 6 meals a day, no more than 2000 calories a day, no gluten, 1.5cup dairy and plenty of protein.
    Help? I've attached a picture.
    Thanks
    Abs is from the kitchen bro.

To get your abs visible, lower ab or upper ab ; you got to lower down your bodyfat.

Yes, lower down your bf.

Btw, you can do abs workout everyday, anytime and anywhere. Gl.

For more information about abs, check this out : http://scoobysworkshop.com/the-truth-about-abs/

Answering your question via the title of the thread.
    Last edited by typicalshiz; 07-21-2013 at 10:11 PM.

inmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Leg raises

bababsbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababsbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by typicalshiz View Post
    Abs is from the kitchen bro.

To get your abs visible, lower ab or upper ab ; you got to lower down your bodyfat.

Yes, lower down your bf.

Btw, you can do abs workout everyday, anytime and anywhere. Gl.

Answering your question via the title of the thread.
    Bij, I do not even train abs but I have 6 packs bij. I'm like 15% bf and I have packs. People with no abs is usually a coward. OP, just do more crunches.

typicalshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bababsbs View Post
    Bij, I do not even train abs but I have 6 packs bij. I'm like 15% bf and I have packs. People with no abs is usually a coward. OP, just do more crunches.
    You're telling me that a obesity person can get abs by doing lots of crunches?

http://youtu.be/VDLZoNCKaA0

bababsbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababsbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by typicalshiz View Post
    You're telling me that a obesity person can get abs by doing lots of crunches?
    Lol bodybuilders nowadays are gays and stupid.

mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mishimaBeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Two books for diet:
    -World's Healthiest Foods
    -The Warrior Diet

One website for ab exercises:
    -Bodybuilding.com

Few months for transformation.
    -Consistency, persistence

Enjoy.

Hadley112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro..

Like said, the answer is all in the low body fat I'm afraid; but here's how to do it.

- Obviously get yourself a diet set up, find out your maintenance calories (google it) then reduce this by about 200 cals a day.
    - Work your abs like any other muscle. If you're going for size, hit the heavy weight and do 10-15 reps like you would to increase chest size etc.
    - HIIT training. High intensity interval training is the best way to bring down body fat without losing (in fact it will actually build) your hard earned muscle! I do 8 sets of:
    15 Seconds - SPRINT; all out!
    45 Seconds - walking, recovery!
    - I advice reducing carbs slightly and keep up protein levels as well as taking some BCAA's, as these will help keep your lean muscle!
    - Dont do the HIIT on an empty stomach, you might lose your muscle you already have!

It won't come fast, but do it properly and you'll start seeing results!

Good luck man!

Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Leg raises bruh
    With you by my side there's nothing I still fear,
    And now you're dead and gone I'll shed more than a tear.
    Because I know you were my inspiration, an angel without wings
    Ascending to the sky, forever you're my king.