triedandtested has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting and energy questions

3 years ago I was 215 with 8 percent bodyfat, due to a car accident which led to me being inactive and unable to train I became 426 lbs now i'm down to between 340 to 367(my scale isn't working correctly) and I am quite confident in my calorie deficit and my workouts my only problem is that I find I a lot do not have the energy to finish my daily training. I thought it could have been my diet so I changed it slightly and it didn't help. I also thought it could be I wasn't getting enough rest but tht was not the case. I also thought I could have been over training so I dropped some excercise to the point where I was doing just cardio and that was not the case either. What can I do to boost my energy so I can finish my workout I promise you it is not a motivation issue.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many cals are you eating?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

triedandtested has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    How many cals are you eating?

I'm eating 3150 calories a day and I am in a deficit of 20% of what my body needs.

Registered User billthekill2012's Avatar
    billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by triedandtested View Post
    3 years ago I was 215 with 8 percent bodyfat.
    Would really like to see some pics of these. I want to be leaf.

STLRampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 years ago I was 215 with 8 percent bodyfat, due to a car accident which led to me being inactive and unable to train I became 426 lbs now i'm down to between 340 to 367(my scale isn't working correctly) and I am quite confident in my calorie deficit and my workouts my only problem is that I find I a lot do not have the energy to finish my daily training. I thought it could have been my diet so I changed it slightly and it didn't help. I also thought it could be I wasn't getting enough rest but tht was not the case. I also thought I could have been over training so I dropped some excercise to the point where I was doing just cardio and that was not the case either. What can I do to boost my energy so I can finish my workout I promise you it is not a motivation issue.
    I'm cutting and training after an 8 hour work day. I feel you on the tired part. LOL

I used to do a zero/10 calorie energy drink prior to working out. (TONS of energy there.)

I recently picked up a jug of "DS Craze" Pre-workout and that gives me a pretty good boost to make it through my routine and then some.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm eating 3150 calories a day and I am in a deficit of 20% of what my body needs.
    I would imagine you're trying to drop fat. First off you don't need 3,150 cals. Start by dropping 500 from there. Drink a Starbucks or a good energy during during your workout. I'd like to see a pic of you at 215 @8%
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB