cel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What works for day loss/ muscle growth

Hey guys, I'm new here and like the title says what supplements work for fat loss mainly., I'm new to supplements too. And no I'm not one if those kids who think you don't have to work out with supplements

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cel3 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new here and like the title says what supplements work for fat loss mainly., I'm new to supplements too. And no I'm not one if those kids who think you don't have to work out with supplements
    Huh

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey guys, i'm new here and like the title says what supplements work for fat loss mainly., i'm new to supplements too. And no i'm not one if those kids who think you don't have to work out with supplements
    ~(_8^(|)

doh

Lean Xtreme worked out well for me back in the day. Look into Forskolin possibly? Acetyl L Carnitine + Fish Oil? MAN Nolvadren XT was pretty effective too.
    Last edited by keanhe; 07-20-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Didn't want to be an.....

jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are you wanting to do? build mass or slim down?

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good sedative should help you lose days.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, what does your diet look like? If you're looking to lose fat you need to be in a caloric state that caters to that goal.

As for specific products... Consider checking out this buy 1 get 1 FREE deal on ErgoShred
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Best post. I came in here wanting to write something similar. Beat me to it.
    You strong like Rambo, look like hero, but your brain just like potato

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you meant fat loss and muscle gain. In that case you need your diet to be 100% on spot and training needs to be 100% as well

Something to help with cardio like cordyceps (Drive) or beta alanine could aid in the fat dropping
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

krb367 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Or a solid methamphetamine. Well, lose TRACK of days..

cel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, wrote this late last night. But I'm looking for whatever is the best for weight loss and muscle if there is something. I don't have to lose alot of weight, but I need to lose some. My phones auto correct put day btw.