harris4385 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2013 INBA Wild Wild West Natural Bodybuilding Championship

Going to be doing my first Bodybuilding show in October this year at this event.
    Wondered if anyone has done it in the years past and could share there experiences and thoughts.
    Thanks!

bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm competing in this show, as it will be my first. I'm doing the 13-17 category. What about you?

harris4385 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodybuilding open. I'm 5'8 so whatever class they put me as far as height. Supposed to be a pretty good show I think. It's been done well in the past.