Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    Lol i totally forgot about the part about where he said he dosent train.. My bad. total brain fart
    Since you replied like that and didn't just flame me right back I'll tell you who it is lol: John O'Reagan
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dustyhanshaw View Post
    Dallas = getting paid
    Bostin = not getting paid

Bottom line is Dallas is a better athlete and will be around in the industry a lot longer and has a future in the sport. Bostin is doing what he wants and is welcome to continue doing so but those who he is talking about of in this case talking to do not care.
    I don't think Bostin gives two sh*ts about having a career in the industry.

Inexplicable insouciance naeDBrah's Avatar
    naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpartacusNYC View Post
    I don't think Bostin gives two sh*ts about having a career in the industry.
    He even said so in the video!

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread from MD where Dallas responds

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...allas-Mccarver

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dallas' response. I almost want to sit down and edit in paragraphs, correct spelling, and better punctuation. Oh well, I'd trade my knowledge of proper English writing for his physique any day of the week (Satan if you are reading this and it can be arranged, plz PM me):

McCarver: "How do you guys get about thinking I had he goal to single the kid out or talk **** about him? lol Hell I just answered a question asked about him. I mean honestly read the article I never talked **** I never said how much of anything I do or do not use or anything of that matter. OBVIOUSLY there is gear involved in bodybuilding NO ****!! Point that I was trying to make is that as a whole bodybuilders are looked down upon by the general public for our lifestyle. So why make it worse by throwing around all the drug talk online? My thing is why make the drugs and what not the main point of focus? Then you just get a bunch of young kids who dont know how to train or eat correctly loading up on a bunch of drugs that they dont even know how to correctly use.... thats just not what I want to do, thats not my goal to get people on a load of gear. Im not going to sit here and defend how much of this or that I do or do not take because honestly it doesnt matter, but I will say the numbers in this video are a bit far fetched. Also as far as my mother paying for stuff, I mean really? my entire prep I hadmyown house worked 50 hours EVERY week and made sure I paid all my own ****. The only time I have lived in my mothers house recently is back in April when I moved back home with her when my grandfather passed away soon after I moved back to my place in chattanooga. I mean really how would that conversation go? MOM... can I get a few hundred for some gear.. Im running low lol. oh and also while your at it I need some cash for a twenty sack... My mom would slap me into next week! And there were judges paid off? really.... thats interesting. Synthol in my glutes is my personal favorite one haha. Look guys obviously I wasnt saying im a natural and gear isnt a part of the sport but my thing is why push that out to the public like that? to me I would rather people to get the basics down first and get into things such as gear for themselves. Why would you want someone who doesnt even know how to train or eat just loading up on gear and then trying to figure everything else out? I mean hell if nothing else theyd just be waisting their goodies lol. I just think theres a better way to help people out there that was my only point."

Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is that Matt Damon?

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post

I would have never done that either, lol. Man, MD's gym rats are very tough on the Pro's over there. He looks to be no different.... hate breeds more hate. Just exit all this drama and get ready for the next show, guest pose, expo......
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evan Centopani
    Bostin: My bro called me up and was like, "dude, I just got an offer to jack off on camera for $250 an hour". So I was like, do you want to win? And he was all like "Bro, you don't know how hard I've trained for this..I want it so bad". He didn't win anyways. Then I was like, bro what happened? Then he was like "At an hourly rate of $250, I only made $20 for the 5 minutes I beat off". Then I was like, that's a bummer bro but I don't think that's gay and even though you didn't win I'm all about winning and I'd do it too. If you want, I can arrange for John O'regan to put you through a brutal ab workout...he's insane. He didn't say anything.
    At least someone's having fun with it.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Originally Posted by Safin View Post

Is that Matt Damon?
    He's training for a new movie with the rock and mark wahlberg. Pain and gain 2

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Not everyone's goal is to go mainstream and get on his knees for money.
    Ok then why is he trying to make someone else look bad if it all does not matter to start with??

If you have a name that people know you by, you are already mainstreamed imo. Leave alone social networking on the daily.

Honestly I would rather be bostin than in mccarvers place regarding their positions atm. Bostin has more freedom.

unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he needs more vidoes i love following this real open guy on youtube!

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Funny thing is that nobody gives a chit about the "beef" except them two.

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny thing is that nobody gives a chit about the "beef" except them two.
    Ah sweet thanks! Went looking but couldn't see it. On charge.
    No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dustyhanshaw View Post
    Dallas = getting paid
    Bostin = not getting paid

Bottom line is Dallas is a better athlete and will be around in the industry a lot longer and has a future in the sport. Bostin is doing what he wants and is welcome to continue doing so but those who he is talking about of in this case talking to do not care.
    Thats the whole problem with the 'industry' and why the 'sport' will never grow.

It runs off lies and misconceptions.
    Rep people who say they rep back but they never rep back crew

Snapchat: annihil_nate

Inexplicable insouciance naeDBrah's Avatar
    naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, seems like MD deleted the thread?

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Laterade View Post
    Thats the whole problem with the 'industry' and why the 'sport' will never grow.

It runs off lies and misconceptions.
    lol, thats the american dream

blue collar people duped into the belief that hard work = great success.

bodybuilding is the american dream on steroids

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The way he reads off his phone reminds me of this

It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good vid though, very eye opening.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moanin c*unt, no one gives a sh*t.

dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wonder why pros get so offended when ppl look at them and say ''hmm, steroids'' when it is true.

Theres all this talk about how they are great athletes but if you take away the 1-2g of test and all the other stuff they take they would look nothing like they do?

So in fact are they really great athletes or just drug abusers

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dom1987 View Post
    Wonder why pros get so offended when ppl look at them and say ''hmm, steroids'' when it is true.

Theres all this talk about how they are great athletes but if you take away the 1-2g of test and all the other stuff they take they would look nothing like they do?

I don't know of any pros getting offended at someone claiming they take performance enhancers. It's known in the industry.

Usually people that piss pros off are people who have an agenda to do just that, usually caused by Envy. (You have something that I want, but I can't get it, so now I don't want you to get it, and I hate you for having it)
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000)

^ I don't mean this reply as an attack or anything, just to answer your question.

Your response is EXACTLY why they get offended. The implication is basically without gear these guys wouldn't even be the same size as half the people in the misc. Obviously without super supps no one would look the way they do, but you're essentially belittling, and putting into question all the effort they put into their training and their contest preps.

I mean just watch this vid of Kai Greene preping for the 2010 Olympia:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10...t#.Uez7oY3xqbo

Can you honestly watch that and claim it's all drugs, the effort he's putting in there has got nothing to do with it? Dunno about you but I rarely see people work themselves that hard in the gym.

It's hot as **** here in the Netherlands right now. I was just walking about town with a buddy who's a fitness model. He's decently big, not exactly IFBB pro level or anything. He was wearing a tank, like everyone else, but he has to listen to every passer by with 12 inch arms and pants hanging off their ass say "roids" under their breath.

It must hurt to hear that, because the dude works hard, he's been training since he was 13. Never misses sessions, always has his diet in check. Yeah he uses, but he was big and in shape before he ever touched stuff. I get why people get angry and why it's degrading to hear some ******* who's never put effort into anything, let alone anything physical, just make everything you do seem so petty and easy.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JackOo View Post
    ^ I don't mean this reply as an attack or anything, just to answer your question.

Your response is EXACTLY why they get offended. The implication is basically without gear these guys wouldn't even be the same size as half the people in the misc. Obviously without super supps no one would look the way they do, but you're essentially belittling, and putting into question all the effort they put into their training and their contest preps.

Can you honestly watch that and claim it's all drugs, the effort he's putting in there has got nothing to do with it? Dunno about you but I rarely see people work themselves that hard in the gym.

It's hot as **** here in the Netherlands right now. I was just walking about town with a buddy who's a fitness model. He's decently big, not exactly IFBB pro level or anything. He was wearing a tank, like everyone else, but he has to listen to every passer by with 12 inch arms and pants hanging off their ass say "roids" under their breath.

It must hurt to hear that, because the dude works hard, he's been training since he was 13. Never misses sessions, always has his diet in check. Yeah he uses, but he was big and in shape before he ever touched stuff. I get why people get angry and why it's degrading to hear some ******* who's never put effort into anything, let alone anything physical, just make everything you do seem so petty and easy.
    Unfortunately bodybuilding has so many negative misconceptions , people seem to confuse the average gym rats way of life to the life of a pro .

The minute a guy has muscle mass its assumed he takes Aas , and the only reason he looks like that is because of aas . There is way more to being a pro than a good old shake up of cell-tech and lots of food.

cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At least Bostin busted open the lie that is Pro Bodybuilders supplement sponsorships and how they claim the improvement from their last contest to the next was from the OTC supplements when in fact it was synthol igf and gh.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)

You really can't generalize to that extent.
    lófasz

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cool2001 View Post
    At least Bostin busted open the lie that is Pro Bodybuilders supplement sponsorships and how they claim the improvement from their last contest to the next was from the OTC supplements when in fact it was synthol igf and gh.
    I'm flabbergasted.

Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    This dude is so butthurt that his old gymrat buddy Dallas now has to dissasociate with dipshyts like him if he wants to further his career and seize big contracts. Every pro has to distance himself from gym rats that openly talk about gear and cell-tech. This dude is so stupid he doesnt understand that Dallas has to be the way he is regarding his cell-tech/no-xplode 2.0 usage
    Let me state I'm not a bostin fan...but Dallas isn't distancing himself from this guy because of drug use lol

Dallas is one of the biggest openly gay for pay guys in the sport...actually he has issued some "apologies" for it. He is also one of the absolute biggest drug abusers in the sport. I won't name his coach (you can look it up) is a super cool dude...but he is drugs, drugs, drugs...oh and more drugs. I mean doses that would kill small armies. Doses bigger than most of the pro's I know take.

Dallas' coach has been open with his dosages, it's all over the internet adn if you talk to his coach you can easily pretty much find out what Dallas takes. Dallas has a very very poor reputation in the sport as being a liar and a big g4p guy so let's not act like he is some good guy in the sport distancing himself from Bostin.

Go to the arnold in a limo with a wad of cash and you'll be turning out Dallas in your hotel room...

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This dude is so butthurt that his old gymrat buddy Dallas now has to dissasociate with dipshyts like him if he wants to further his career and seize big contracts. Every pro has to distance himself from gym rats that openly talk about gear and cell-tech. This dude is so stupid he doesnt understand that Dallas has to be the way he is regarding his cell-tech/no-xplode 2.0 usage
    Originally Posted by JPINZ View Post
    FYI...Dallas is not with John any longer.

that's a good move if he does want to be around long. I"m more than familar with pro cycles being friends with a few pro's and an arnold classic winner...I've never seen those guys take anything like what John recommends...it is off the chart...even for 16-19 year olds.

Originally Posted by JackOo View Post

lots of people are hard workers...and quite honestly not all pro's work that hard. They are not in love with lifting and work hard like kai, or amateurs like dusty. I think a lot of peoples bubble would be burst if you saw a true drug protocol and what lifting is life with your everyday pro. Out of all the pro's or top amateurs I have seen workout or workout with (probably well over 100 if you include being in the same gym) here is the list of the ones that I think genuinly work harder than most at a "pro" level.

Mike Francois
    Dave Dearth
    Nasser
    Ronnie Coleman
    Kai

is there more? Probably...but workout after workout from vegas to CA, to right here in columbus so many bodybuilders training and pretty much most train at the same level of any normal gym rat. I've seen almost all of the regular top 10 olympia guys train in person and I actually can't think of one where a "normal guy" who wants to get big would think "holly sh*t I see why they are a pro they take it to an entire other level wow that is so extreme".

the sport does not work like the superficial, puppy dogs and pancakes, bodybuilding.com version

PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I couldn't care about the steroids but the synthol and especially the gay stuff I've read in this thread makes me sick to my stomach. I'm actually disgusted....
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆