nopnopboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face 4 days split or 3 days split for ECTOMORPH?

Hi guys..so i just decide to go to gym..but i wonder 4 days or 3 days split is better for an ectomorph? how many weeks do I increase weight for exercises? and how often do I change exercises ?

THETING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THETING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THETING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nopnopboy View Post
    Hi guys..so i just decide to go to gym..but i wonder 4 days or 3 days split is better for an ectomorph? how many weeks do I increase weight for exercises? and how often do I change exercises ?
    If I had to choose between 4 and 3 days, 4 would be better. I would do like a upper/lower 6 days a week though. Increase weight every week if you can while keeping good form. Don't change exercises unless you can't progress.

JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JHaynes1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would stick to a 3 day, while keeping cardio to a minimum. You want to try to increase the weight/reps each week if possible. But the overall question of a specific routine for an ectomorph doesn't make any sense because that is just a body type, the only thing that should matter is how your macros are. If you're an ecto you need to bulk.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Owiren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owiren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Owiren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I would advise you to go on a 3 days full body workout. Splits are not really good for beginners because you can get much more mass and strengh gain by having a higher frequency of training. I would recommend you JasonDB routine, it's based on strengh AND hypertrophy. Because you're fresh starting you should try to increase weight by 5-10lbs (2-5kgs) per workout or per week depending on the individual.
    Also don't forget to eat on a surplus or else you will not grow! Good luck.

dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Owiren View Post
    Well I would advise you to go on a 3 days full body workout. Splits are not really good for beginners because you can get much more mass and strengh gain by having a higher frequency of training. I would recommend you JasonDB routine, it's based on strengh AND hypertrophy. Because you're fresh starting you should try to increase weight by 5-10lbs (2-5kgs) per workout or per week depending on the individual.
    Also don't forget to eat on a surplus or else you will not grow! Good luck.
    I second this, and if you want a split I would say 3 days split x2, meaning hit your muscle groups twice a week